by Talon Commerce

Hide prices until the customer logs in

Rocky Mountain Stoneworks

Works exactly as advertised - nicely done!

Goldsuperstore

does what you need it to do simple and easy

Evaperatedwholesale

I've used this app for a while and recently had to switch themes. There was a bit of a hiccup but support fixed it as soon as it was discovered and installed this to my new theme immediately. Great app, does exactly what I need it to do, and the support definitely care.

Morganlefaye

Awesome app. It worked really well. It was a bit pricey, but it did the job and works well for the money. The only thing better is the tech support and assistance offered by the company!

Jorgensenalbums

Another excellent App by these guys. Easy to setup and configure and once again the star feature of the App is the excellent after sales support received. I tried several methods to attain the features offered by this App....I really don't know why I bothered as the App is worth every cent.

Sunnetropicalllc

Quick install, quick service!. Better than close whole website, because you want to hide price. Good IDEA if you are in wholesale and you want re-seller login to see price only. I said it twice "pricey" (I have 2 sites using this app), but it work well and fast.

Sports 1459

Love this app! Michael configured it on our site within minutes of me installing it, works perfectly, couldn't be happier!

Thaiochidjewelry

Pricey! but providing no one else seems to offer this app so not much choice. I'm happy with this app for it work as it suppose to work.

Agna Global

Simple, Quick, Fastest!

Good technical support. It is really nice app, if you need to lock prices, you will get this app quickly! :)

Micolii

Does exactly what it says it will! Fantastic app and app developper! Michael was extremely helpful and quick to reply. Thank you!