Talon ‑ Login to View Price

Talon ‑ Login to View Price

$19/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
July 15, 2020

Due to some manufactures restrictions, I am not allowed to publicly display pricing. This "Login to View Pricing" app made it super easy to hide prices for over 100 items without messing up any of the other items on the site that show pricing. The app is extremely easy to use. The app did have to be installed by one of the app's creators because of the Shopify theme I was using. It was installed within 24 hours of installing the app. I would recommend this app to anyone looking for a way to hide pricing from the public!

Underwater Hydraulics
Time spent using app: 7 days
July 15, 2020

I used this app for our wholesale site, it works really great, easy to use. The team installed the program really fast, would highly recommend

jouvaniwholesale
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 8, 2020

This App is a great app and easy to configure on what you want to show or hide. The support team is great and professional especially Michael who is excellent on support and service.

secusafeonline
Time spent using app: 24 days
April 23, 2020

Does as described, and the support team is extremely helpful and responsive. Can't go wrong downloading this one

ACE SECURITY CCTV
Time spent using app: 7 days
March 13, 2020

Works exactly like I needed (unapproved customers see "Login to your approved wholesaler account to view price", customers with proper tags will see the pricing), their support team is very quick to help out if you have quesitons. Thank you!

The Natural Dog Company WHOLESALE
Time spent using app: 25 days
February 16, 2020

This App works great and hides all pricing and was installed quickly, Also the support from the team was excellent. Highly recommend this App for anyone running a B2B website.

Havit Commercial
Time spent using app: 12 days
Edited February 3, 2020

This app works amazing! It is exactly what I needed for my site as we are selling wholesale with wholesale pricing and want to be able to approve customers before they purchase. Great customer service as well!

iGear
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 28, 2020

We wanted to hide the price on our website and this app made it very easy. After adding the app they did a quick, free custom installation and it worked perfectly the first time.

customcoffeeco
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited January 11, 2021

TRULY ARE THE BEST !! I have been using this app for a year now !! Customer service is amazing !!! the app works great !! So happy !!
But mostly, the customer service, available anytime, answer fast and effectively, even on a sunday ! thank you so much

LOSHEN & CREM
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 8, 2019

yes it good but are better when customer to create a new account to ask us autorisation yes or not to accept the new login
when new customer creat new account to accept him or not and received autorisation by us

LCD-SEN