by Talon Commerce

Hide prices until the customer logs in

iGear

This app works amazing! It is exactly what I needed for my site as we are selling wholesale with wholesale pricing and want to be able to approve customers before they purchase. Great customer service as well!

customcoffeeco

We wanted to hide the price on our website and this app made it very easy. After adding the app they did a quick, free custom installation and it worked perfectly the first time.

LOSHEN & CREM

AMAZING APP when you need to hide some price for what ever reason.
But mostly, the customer service, available anytime, answer fast and effectively, even on a sunday ! thank you so much

LCD-SEN

yes it good but are better when customer to create a new account to ask us autorisation yes or not to accept the new login
when new customer creat new account to accept him or not and received autorisation by us

Nae Vegan Shoes

The support team is very helpful :) The app might a little expensive for the feature we're using but everything working fine

Glass Parts (GPI)

Seller installed the app, works exactly as advertised! Highly recommend! Great customer service by Michael!

AW Advanced Skincare Training

I enjoyed the user friendliness and easy to set up. It did exactly what I needed with plenty of other options for my needs.

GoodmanMedical

Great app for our wholesale store. Micahel was very helpful and he made certain the install was very quick.

Low cost women and kids fashion

The seller installed the app for me. It works perfectly and the cusomer service is fast and to the point.

I recommend it.

SolDiMar

Superb App. It works very well. Yes it is a bit pricey but it works great and the tech support is outstanding, which makes all the difference! Michael was super helpful and configured it very quickly. Very happy.
Thank you! Keep up the great work!