Lookbook Gallery

Lookbook Gallery

by Zooomy

Lookbook Gallery & slider Gallery with product tag hotspots

Wild Child & Rebel Soul Boutique

This app is exactly what I needed Zooomy did an exceptional job setting it up for my site. It looks amazing!

Moxie and Grace

Love the app. Zooomy was so helpful with creating and installing too. A+ service.

Relish International

App that does its duty perfectly. Excellent marketing tool, high level assistance! One of the best on apps.shopify.com

Relish

Perfect app. Excellent marketing tool for shopify, the best on the store.The support is Great! Recommended!

August 30, 2019

Thank you so much for your review!! I am glad you liked our service :)

Cute & Classy Fashion Boutique

The Zooomy app is just what we needed for our boutique site, great customer service, very prompt with responses.

TimberWink Studio

Great app for building galleries at a reasonable cost along with amazing customer service with prompt replies.

Beyond Clothing USA

I've been using this app for the last month and it works great out of the box! I installed and tested quite a few of the top-rated apps similar to this and none of them even come close to what this app offers.

One of my favorite features is the ability to embed the lookbook you make on any page of the site. This makes it super handy when using it in tandem with an app like Shogun to build a fully custom shoppable lookbook. The embedded lookbook works great on desktop and mobile!

I had a few tweaks I needed help making and support got back to me within an hour and fixed everything I wanted help with. I can't imagine an easier to work with shoppable lookbook app!

Exclusive Thredz

The Zooomy App is exactly what we needed. Easy to install and setup. Love the button functionality as well. Would highly recommend!

petitTembo

We had a problem with the photos but the support team was quick to respond and help find the source of the issue even though it was a weekend. The issue was resolved with the assurance that the problem that caused it is being worked on. Other than that it's a great app.

Luxury Lounge & Lighting, Inc.

The tagging feature for my gallery is exactly what i was looking for! Tagging our products makes it easier for our clients and customers to view our products. Customer support has been quick at helping me with my inquires.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10