Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery | Reviews

by Zooomy

Lookbook Gallery with product hotspots. Photo / Image Gallery

Waterdale Collection

This app works great and they have amazing costumer service! I emailed them with something I wanted to change and they had it done in under two minutes!

EPISODES

Kudos to Cator, what countless other support from other apps can't do, did it with ease, and in the most efficient way possible. THANK YOU!

Leather Repair, Customisation and Retail

The gallery works really well and I had something I would like to resolve and the team responded and fixed it so quickly! Highly recommend!

R R O

These guys are fricken awesome. We asked for help because I was on a tight deadline with my boss and they came through with super fast customized customer service that is unmatched! Rated 5 star by Righteous Roots Inc.

Orlando Fashion

We are enjoying this app so far & the value it adds to our website. We upgraded recently from the free version & had prompt & efficient help which made the process run smoothly & offer of a customisation for us was much appreciated!

Book of Kieran

I have only been using this application for 2 days and have to give it a 4 until I have fully used the application to its functionality. I would say the Customer service is spot on and they respond right away

SAINT MALÉ

Great application and excellent customer service. They solved my problem in just 10 minutes. I recommend it!

MEGASTORES

Fantastic App! A good response along with great customer service. Highly recommended to all the sellers.

Charlie B Collection

The app works great! The team is also very responsive and quickly helped fix any issues I was having.

Lookaé

In English below Super ! L'application est top il y a la possibilité de rajouter au panier directement depuis le lookbook. Le support est magnifique ils ont réalisé toutes mes demandes de customisation en un temps record ! Ca vaut largement son prix.
-----
Great! The application is great there is the possibility to add to the cart directly from the lookbook. The support is wonderful they made all my customization requests in record time! It is well worth its price.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13