Lookbook Gallery

Lookbook Gallery

by Zooomy

Lookbook Gallery & slider Gallery with product tag hotspots

Swanky Southern Boutique

Love all of the apps by this developer! My site looks so much more robust and professional. Great app and service!

PAYOT

Great app & support, very reactive and help in customizing what you want! installed it for 2 clients

Southern Grace Shoppe

During the revamp of our site, this app was added. Great app and service. Love all the apps by this developer! Adds a bit of life to my site. Thank you so much!

Chic Couture - Simply Sophisticated Elegance

The Zoomy team really stepped up in my time of need. I needed a revamp fast and fast is what I got! The customer service was exceptional. The app works great and is free and user friendly.

Cattilac Style

Needed a website revamp and the customer service was excellent. Fast to respond and fast with changes or upgrades. Would highly recommend.

Velvet Crown Boutique

Thanks to the Zooomy team! I give 5 stars for their customer service. They are very quick to solve any problems that pop up. Also, the app works fine and very important it's free!

Angela Friedman

This app is much more user-friendly than most of the lookbook apps out there! I tried a few others and they were really difficult to set up, but this app is way better! The customer service folks are very responsive and helped with my questions right away. I'm so glad to be able to have clickable lookbooks now, and I think it will help my website look much more professional. Thanks for the great app!

Blondie & Bru

I’m excited about this app- we’re just now adding it to our shop but I can’t wait for customers to use.

Magnolia Too Boutique

Love this zoomy app. Great app and even greater customer service
Highly recommend for website...........................................................................

Sings My Soule Boutique

Zooomy is amazing! So easy to work with and super sweet! Went above and beyond. Did so much more than I could have asked.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9