4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its visually appealing product displays, particularly for showcasing product sets or collections. Key features include product tagging in images, embedding lookbooks on any site page, and linking images to shop-able products. Merchants appreciate the intuitive interface, smooth operation, and easy installation process. The support team is praised for their quick responses and assistance, even on weekends. The app is considered great value for its price, with a $3.99 per month plan and a basic free version available. Merchants have reported increased customer engagement after installation.

Edited April 3, 2019

I love this app! It has given my website the look that I was hoping for and I love how my website visitors can see so much at one glance! This is perfect!

Magnolia Ave Boutique
Almost 5 years using the app
September 10, 2019

This app is exactly what I needed Zooomy did an exceptional job setting it up for my site. It looks amazing!

Wild Child & Rebel Soul Boutique
About 4 years using the app
March 6, 2019

Sanbah
Almost 4 years using the app
Zooomy replied March 14, 2019

Thank you very much for your review :) We are happy to know you liked the different features available in our app.

August 3, 2019

We had a problem with the photos but the support team was quick to respond and help find the source of the issue even though it was a weekend. The issue was resolved with the assurance that the problem that caused it is being worked on. Other than that it's a great app.

petitTembo
January 8, 2020

I love this app! I had a question about my lookbook page, and I was answered within minutes of submitting a support request. Great service!

My Kaemark
Edited August 21, 2019

I've been using this app for the last month and it works great out of the box! I installed and tested quite a few of the top-rated apps similar to this and none of them even come close to what this app offers.

One of my favorite features is the ability to embed the lookbook you make on any page of the site. This makes it super handy when using it in tandem with an app like Shogun to build a fully custom shoppable lookbook. The embedded lookbook works great on desktop and mobile!

I had a few tweaks I needed help making and support got back to me within an hour and fixed everything I wanted help with. I can't imagine an easier to work with shoppable lookbook app!

Beyond Clothing USA
November 6, 2019

It makes my site look so much better! Not to mention extremely helpful staff! I highly recommend this app.

BLACK STAR DISTRIBUTION
February 27, 2019

Easy to install and configure. The app gives you the ability to choose what page and where you want the image gallery to be located. You can add text and link to the product page to make purchases easier for customers. Great app and should work great for my purpose.

Reactive Concealment Holsters
Edited July 31, 2019

The tagging feature for my gallery is exactly what i was looking for! Tagging our products makes it easier for our clients and customers to view our products. Customer support has been quick at helping me with my inquires.

Luxury Lounge & Lighting, Inc.
March 6, 2019

I used this app to showcase a link to a wholesale catalog in the same e-commerce website. It works perfectly! Easy to install and edit.

Lácteos Planeta Rica