Image gallery ‑ gallerify

Image gallery ‑ gallerify

by Zooomyapps

Gallery - unlimited lookbook galleries , add URL on each image

Varicraft

I have been searching for a perfect way to have a gallery/lookbook on my site of customers photos of our products! This is it! 100% recommend. It is easy to use and makes beautiful gallerys!

samanthagracedesigns.com

Great app and I highly recommend! It served just the functionality I needed and their Customer Service was very responsive to my questions and quick to fix any issues I had. This was the best Customer Service I have experienced. We need more people like this. Thank you for your help!

Niza Huang

Thanks to the Zooomy team! I give 5 stars for their customer service. They responded to my email very quickly and solved my problems. Also, the app is working fine and very important it's free!

Faux Wood Beams Australia

Does what it says it should do. Thanks for making this available. The team at Fauxwoodbeamsaustralia.com.au

Pretty Modesty Couture

I used this app to display custom garments created by Pretty Modesty Couture. I like the various layout to display pictures. I would like it even better if there were an option which allows you to sort or organize pics in a preferred order, but overall wonderful app, love it great app.

Patty's Flower Shop

This is a great free app to create a gallery on your website. It is very basic but does the job, and it looks really well on my site. I did have a bug and the support team solved it easily for me.

**Edit** The team fixed the issue below, excellent service, amazing for a free app. I really can't recommend this app enough! (The only issue I have is that I can't order the photos in the gallery, it would be great if I could decide which is first, second and so on.)

#SmartBlondes

Amazing free app. The only completely free, easy to use gallery app I've found without any arbitrary image number limits.

WOODHOY

The app does exactly what it promises. Sure, it's very basic but it's also free. I found a bug and their support team was VERY quick to fix it. So far so good, I'm sure the team will improve the app more and more. Keep up the good work guys! woodhoy.com

Rheinufer

UPDATE (Nr.2): The Team got back to me clearifing the current development of the app. I am happy they are getting into a dialogue to try move the app forward. As I have written, the general use case is super, it just needs edging out and stability improvements. I have therefore changed my star rating, to not stand in their way of success and hope they will be able to develop this app further. I am sure it will be one of the best Lookbook apps on the store ones finished.

UPDATE (Nr.1): The App is not really usable... from a bit edgy it moved to no after using it for a while. Bulkupload of pictures is not working, different scripts/lookbooks on one page is not working etc. Besides that some additional modification would be nice (CSS customisation for hover etc.) The App os in an ealry beta... sorry to say as I think they have a proper idea behind it.

It is a fairly new app, which you will realize when using it. Some stuff a bit edgy, user journey not so easy and clear, and design could use an update. BUT: It does what it promises. Easy to handle lookbook options! Look very nice and work. A bit more customisation (color when you hover) but so what... it is free! We have been looking for this for ages and finaly a nice app to use. Highly recommandable and we a curious to see how this develops.

TLK Jewellery

This app is great. Easy to upload and pretty easy to use. Support has been excellent. I'm really impressed & pleased. Thank you.

Previous 1