Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

by Zooomy

Lookbook Gallery with product hotspots - Shop by tags gallery

Magnolia Too Boutique

Love this zoomy app. Great app and even greater customer service
Highly recommend for website...........................................................................

Sings My Soule Boutique

Zooomy is amazing! So easy to work with and super sweet! Went above and beyond. Did so much more than I could have asked.

LifeWall

Great app and customer support................................................................................................................

Farmsteads

Zooomy was so wonderful to work with! They are quick to respond and willing to help with anything you need! I highly recommend using them for your website!

ZENKO FIGHTWEAR™

Nice gallery app with several different gallery options and customization features. Very easy to install.

Allie and Me

Zooomy apps installed this app for me and I am loving it! Zooomy apps is so patient and courteous with their responses and they work incredibly fast. They revamped my website and it is so beautiful now!

Sassy Antler Boutique

Zooomy upgraded my website layout with not only a great new look, but added features that I truly believe will help my sales. Zooomy is very easy to work with and very patient with all my crazy questions!!

The Pink Pug

Zooomy was so easy to work with and provided an amazing design! LOVE their work! I like that customers can see what we’re about!

Backwards Saddle Boutique

I like this app and the best part is the customer service, she is super helpful and answers all my questions really quick! The app is easy to navigate and user- friendly.

PlantationBelleBoutique

I have been needing an app like this with tagging feature, particularly since instagram Shop is not fully released yet. This allows me to upload a pic from a photo shoot or a lifestyle pic and the customer can click into all products. It’s a great upselling tool and helps to showcase an entire look. I highly recommend Zooomy as well for any development needs. They are super attentive and very intuitive to my business needs.