Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

by Zooomy

Lookbook Gallery with product hotspots. Photo / Image Gallery

Peggy Porschen Cakes Ltd

I have only used this app for a short while but it has produced a very nice looking gallery for me, showcasing a new collection nicely. I had a query to change the expanded images background tint from translucent black to translucent pink which I sent to the support team. They sorted this out for me very quickly, so very pleased with support. Gallery was easy to both embed on a blog page and add to a normal page too. Looking forward to using it for more galleries in the future.

juju-lane-boutique-store

Great way for my customers to see what’s available without having to go through the whole site! Love it!!

leopard-cactus-boutique

This helps my customers look through the whole website and get ideas of what they are needing to find.

Harper Ashton Designs

Update - my shop is live now and just wanted to update my original review and say this app is awesome! Such a beautiful lookbook with a lot of options at a very low price for what you get. Couldn't be happier. So glad I went with this one.

May 2019
I am still setting up my store and going through the process of choosing and installing a range of apps. This one is awesome! Super easy to use and update, heaps of configuration options and my images look great. I am on the $3.99 a month plan at the mo and that is a super bargain in my opinion. Highly recommended!

Leopard Cactus Boutique LLc

I have used this app to help me navigate and design my store I have always wanted!! Thanks so much!! They have helped me to redesign my website where it’s very user friendly!

FreshForPandas

Great app, just the kind of lookbook with tagging we were after. Easy tagging of products and useful analytics included. Good value.
www.freshforpandas.com

Ruby Rue Jewelry & Accessories

This app creates a beautiful addition to my website! Shoppers can enjoy clicking thru to see different looks we’ve put together to get ideas for their own wardrobe!

My baby steps

Works great!! So exited to have added this app to my store. Makes a huge difference & I’ve seen an increase in engagement.

Skye Swimwear

This lookbook app was easy to integrate with our theme and the support team answered pretty fast to our inquiries, making it an awesome app to work it.

K. Ellis Boutique

Great app to add to your website for a lookbook! The team installed it in the same day and answered questions if I had any!