Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

by Zooomy

Lookbook Gallery w product hotspots. Photo / Image Gallery

Leopard Cactus Boutique LLc

I have used this app to help me navigate and design my store I have always wanted!! Thanks so much!! They have helped me to redesign my website where it’s very user friendly!

FreshForPandas

Great app, just the kind of lookbook with tagging we were after. Easy tagging of products and useful analytics included. Good value.
www.freshforpandas.com

Ruby Rue Jewelry & Accessories

This app creates a beautiful addition to my website! Shoppers can enjoy clicking thru to see different looks we’ve put together to get ideas for their own wardrobe!

My baby steps

Works great!! So exited to have added this app to my store. Makes a huge difference & I’ve seen an increase in engagement.

Skye Swimwear

This lookbook app was easy to integrate with our theme and the support team answered pretty fast to our inquiries, making it an awesome app to work it.

K. Ellis Boutique

Great app to add to your website for a lookbook! The team installed it in the same day and answered questions if I had any!

The Pretty Hot Mess, LLC

I totally LOVE this app! It looks great and it's easy to use. My customers love it. Website looks great Thank You

RIAD

Really great app for lookbook or gallery, the team even helped me make the page as I have no clue how to do it after I have uploaded all the images! They were very helpful and quick to respond.

Magnolia Ave Boutique

I love this app! It has given my website the look that I was hoping for and I love how my website visitors can see so much at one glance! This is perfect!

Gypsy Oak Boutique

This app has been a tremdous help to my website! It has given us insight we otherwise would not have. I highly suggest!