Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

by Zooomy

Lookbook Gallery with product hotspots - Shop by tags gallery

WINEVIEW

This app works exactly as it say it does. It is nice and simple. Works great on my site. Happy with it.

deezo the happy fashion

Great product. perfect for landing pages. as you could see from my page
thinking to upgrade product to create more galleries

CARL KAPP

Very easy to use and efficient support. What I like is unlimited upload images and very easy, quick upload. Server speed is also great. Best gallery app so far.

Lou Footwear

Such a helpful staff! I totally recommend this app. They were so helpful with all of my requests, and incredibly patient.

Welcome to Don Ramon Restaurants Cuban Cuisine

I installed this app and NOW i have problen in my slideshow do not work any ore.. you left junk code in my file shopify theme my domain link https://donramonrestaurantscubancuisine.com/ .. waht can I do for resolve this problem???

Muehleder

It's great however, I would like the capability to organize the order of the gallery by clicking and dragging the selected images.

Urban Village Co.

Great app, it does exactly what it promises. Tried other apps and it doesn’t compare to this one. I need it a couple of customizations and they help me resolve all my issues, so far the best customer service on Shopify.

Tapetenshop.lv

Very nice APP. Very simple to use and looks great.
Very easy to install even in blog page.
There are some issues, but it not so serious.
We recommend this APP. :)

Dear Miler

I asked for assistance with my gallery and they were really patient and helpful. Definitely recommend this app for everyone.

GUETORI

An application that I recommend especially to people who have a clothing store, jewelry ... The lookbook is a great tool to highlight the collections This is an added value compared to competitors who don't have this application . It also allows to give a modern style to the website. What I notice especially is the assistance that is very responsive to our requests. I highly recommend :-)