Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

by Zooomy

Lookbook Gallery with product hotspots. Photo / Image Gallery

Reactive Concealment Holsters

Easy to install and configure. The app gives you the ability to choose what page and where you want the image gallery to be located. You can add text and link to the product page to make purchases easier for customers. Great app and should work great for my purpose.

Jubilant Fields Floral Studio

App is great! As a non-tech Shopify shop owner, I was initially concerned if I would be able to tweak the various settings to suit my needs, but I got through them just fine and the gallery works! Looks clean and beautiful too. Good job!

iKuddle

This app is good for the landing page. It would be nice if it did user experience better, not easy to use.

Hippie Pants

Photos don't upload. You waste time uploading and then it tells you you have no photos. Upload again, same again. Tried png and jpg on chrome browser, nothing works. There is no live support either so we will uninstall.

WINEVIEW

This app works exactly as it say it does. It is nice and simple. Works great on my site. Happy with it.

deezo the happy fashion

Great product. perfect for landing pages. as you could see from my page
thinking to upgrade product to create more galleries

CARL KAPP

Very easy to use and efficient support. What I like is unlimited upload images and very easy, quick upload. Server speed is also great. Best gallery app so far.

Lou Footwear

Such a helpful staff! I totally recommend this app. They were so helpful with all of my requests, and incredibly patient.

Welcome to Don Ramon Restaurants Cuban Cuisine

I installed this app and NOW i have problen in my slideshow do not work any ore.. you left junk code in my file shopify theme my domain link https://donramonrestaurantscubancuisine.com/ .. waht can I do for resolve this problem???

Muehleder

It's great however, I would like the capability to organize the order of the gallery by clicking and dragging the selected images.