Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

by Zooomy

Lookbook Gallery with product hotspots. Photo / Image Gallery

Gypsy Oak Boutique

This app has been a tremdous help to my website! It has given us insight we otherwise would not have. I highly suggest!

INSPIRE by ck

This app has helped spruce our website up professionally and aesthetically. Zooomy has been wonderful to work with & has made the addition seemless. We highly recommend it!

The Backroad Boutique

Great app and great service! Highly recommend!! Zooomy has exceptional customer service! They work quickly and are extremely nice!

snootboot

Awesome app. Super easy to use, has the (free) basic functions you need (naming, linking, etc) and the support team is easy to work with and quick to respond.

EF Collection

Great app! We have used this app for two separate projects... Both required additional work from their dev team which were great to work with!

MONOLISA

This app is great. I do the paid version for $3.99 per month. It is worth it. Super user friendly & the support team is quick to respond. Other apps with the same functionality didn't compare.

March 14, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are happy to know you liked our user friendly interface :)

Studio MOTIF Co.

I needed a way to create photo galleries for my web pages and this worked perfectly. I could easily embed the images on specific pages.

March 14, 2019

Thank you very much for your review :)

Amycakes Bakery

It is easy to use and looks beautiful on my online store! I like that you you can do multiple galleries to feature different products.

March 14, 2019

Thank you very much for your review :)

Sanbah

Easy to install and configure. The app gives you the ability to choose what page and where you want the image gallery to be located. You can add text and link to the product page to make purchases easier for customers. Great app and should ...

March 14, 2019

Thank you very much for your review :) We are happy to know you liked the different features available in our app.

My Chihuahua Box

Great app, easy to install and set up, looks good on my homepage. Does what it says on the tin basically .