Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

by Zooomy

Lookbook Gallery with product hotspots. Photo / Image Gallery

The Pretty Hot Mess, LLC

I totally LOVE this app! It looks great and it's easy to use. My customers love it. Website looks great Thank You

RIAD

Really great app for lookbook or gallery, the team even helped me make the page as I have no clue how to do it after I have uploaded all the images! They were very helpful and quick to respond.

Magnolia Ave Boutique

I love this app! It has given my website the look that I was hoping for and I love how my website visitors can see so much at one glance! This is perfect!

Gypsy Oak Boutique

This app has been a tremdous help to my website! It has given us insight we otherwise would not have. I highly suggest!

INSPIRE by ck

This app has helped spruce our website up professionally and aesthetically. Zooomy has been wonderful to work with & has made the addition seemless. We highly recommend it!

The Backroad Boutique

Great app and great service! Highly recommend!! Zooomy has exceptional customer service! They work quickly and are extremely nice!

snootboot

Awesome app. Super easy to use, has the (free) basic functions you need (naming, linking, etc) and the support team is easy to work with and quick to respond.

EF Collection

Great app! We have used this app for two separate projects... Both required additional work from their dev team which were great to work with!

MONOLISA

This app is great. I do the paid version for $3.99 per month. It is worth it. Super user friendly & the support team is quick to respond. Other apps with the same functionality didn't compare.

March 14, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are happy to know you liked our user friendly interface :)

Studio MOTIF Co.

I needed a way to create photo galleries for my web pages and this worked perfectly. I could easily embed the images on specific pages.

March 14, 2019

Thank you very much for your review :)