Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

by Zooomy

Lookbook Gallery w product hotspots. Photo / Image Gallery

Sassy Antler Boutique

Zooomy upgraded my website layout with not only a great new look, but added features that I truly believe will help my sales. Zooomy is very easy to work with and very patient with all my crazy questions!!

The Pink Pug

Zooomy was so easy to work with and provided an amazing design! LOVE their work! I like that customers can see what we’re about!

Backwards Saddle Boutique

I like this app and the best part is the customer service, she is super helpful and answers all my questions really quick! The app is easy to navigate and user- friendly.

PlantationBelleBoutique

I have been needing an app like this with tagging feature, particularly since instagram Shop is not fully released yet. This allows me to upload a pic from a photo shoot or a lifestyle pic and the customer can click into all products. It’s a great upselling tool and helps to showcase an entire look. I highly recommend Zooomy as well for any development needs. They are super attentive and very intuitive to my business needs.

Baking Maniac

Love this app, very easy to use and their support service is amazing!! So helpful. They replied to my emails very quickly.

Reborn Garments

I used this app to help me create my lookbook. It has great usability and is simple to use. I have had no issues at all and would highly reccomend using this app. It would be nice to see an option that allows you to make all you photos the sam dimensions within the app.

Peggy Porschen Cakes Ltd

I have only used this app for a short while but it has produced a very nice looking gallery for me, showcasing a new collection nicely. I had a query to change the expanded images background tint from translucent black to translucent pink which I sent to the support team. They sorted this out for me very quickly, so very pleased with support. Gallery was easy to both embed on a blog page and add to a normal page too. Looking forward to using it for more galleries in the future.

juju-lane-boutique-store

Great way for my customers to see what’s available without having to go through the whole site! Love it!!

leopard-cactus-boutique

This helps my customers look through the whole website and get ideas of what they are needing to find.

Harper Ashton Designs

Update - my shop is live now and just wanted to update my original review and say this app is awesome! Such a beautiful lookbook with a lot of options at a very low price for what you get. Couldn't be happier. So glad I went with this one.

May 2019
I am still setting up my store and going through the process of choosing and installing a range of apps. This one is awesome! Super easy to use and update, heaps of configuration options and my images look great. I am on the $3.99 a month plan at the mo and that is a super bargain in my opinion. Highly recommended!