Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

by Zooomy

Lookbook Gallery w product hotspots. Photo / Image Gallery

Beyond Clothing USA

I've been using this app for the last month and it works great out of the box! I installed and tested quite a few of the top-rated apps similar to this and none of them even come close to what this app offers.

One of my favorite features is the ability to embed the lookbook you make on any page of the site. This makes it super handy when using it in tandem with an app like Shogun to build a fully custom shoppable lookbook. The embedded lookbook works great on desktop and mobile!

I had a few tweaks I needed help making and support got back to me within an hour and fixed everything I wanted help with. I can't imagine an easier to work with shoppable lookbook app!

Exclusive Thredz

The Zooomy App is exactly what we needed. Easy to install and setup. Love the button functionality as well. Would highly recommend!

petitTembo

We had a problem with the photos but the support team was quick to respond and help find the source of the issue even though it was a weekend. The issue was resolved with the assurance that the problem that caused it is being worked on. Other than that it's a great app.

Luxury Lounge & Lighting, Inc.

The tagging feature for my gallery is exactly what i was looking for! Tagging our products makes it easier for our clients and customers to view our products. Customer support has been quick at helping me with my inquires.

DivineFlooring

We need an easy to use app to generate project galleries to showcase our work. This is the only app that has the tagging on the photos. We wanted some opacity on the pop-up window and the developer did it right away and they even organized our lookbooks and created the pages making it easier for us to do it in the future. I am on trial mode but will definitely be purchasing this app.

Cake Decorating and Edible Icing Prints

I used this app for my website gallery. I found it hard navigate at the very start but i just contracted them and they helped me with everything I needed and i am very happy with how it all looks. They were so helpful and made communicating super easy, nothing was too hard for them to help me create what I had visioned. Thankyou.

Swanky Southern Boutique

Love all of the apps by this developer! My site looks so much more robust and professional. Great app and service!

PAYOT

Great app & support, very reactive and help in customizing what you want! installed it for 2 clients

Southern Grace Shoppe

During the revamp of our site, this app was added. Great app and service. Love all the apps by this developer! Adds a bit of life to my site. Thank you so much!

Chic Couture - Simply Sophisticated Elegance

The Zoomy team really stepped up in my time of need. I needed a revamp fast and fast is what I got! The customer service was exceptional. The app works great and is free and user friendly.