Reviews (166)

4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy-to-use interface, flexible points system, and effective referral program. It integrates well with Shopify, offers customization to align with brand aesthetics, and provides valuable analytics for refining marketing strategies. The customer service is noted for its quick response and professionalism. The pricing, including 50 free active accounts, is beneficial for startups. Merchants report increased sign-ups and sales after using the app, which also works with other subscription-based apps.

July 12, 2024

Tarik was quite good at getting me to fix up my setup so that my clients could enjoy their loyalty points! He was helpful, patient & encouraging. The Loyalty App not works PERFECTLY & I'll be promoting it to our clients as I personally always enjoy using loyalty points with ease.
Now I'll have happier clients :)
Thank you Tarik!
Cheers,
Cydney

Cydney Mar Wellness
Almost 7 years using the app
July 4, 2024

I had a question about upgrading my program and customer service was quick, gave me more details about the program and assisted me with how to make sure it was showing up on my site just like I wanted it to! 10/10!

House of eLLe
Almost 4 years using the app
April 26, 2024

EXCELLENT service. Cannot recommend high enough.

Appeeling
Almost 6 years using the app
May 30, 2024

I have been able to turn my idea of a perfect loyalty program into reality with this product. Only now I'm able to reward my most loyal customers and show appreciation for trusting my brand.

SIVA
Bosnia & Herzegovina
About 1 month using the app
June 5, 2024

Haris helped me resolve my issue very quickly :) :)

ZUKi Pet
South Africa
Almost 5 years using the app
May 22, 2024

This app is outstanding! It's very user friendly once you get the hang of it, and you can customize so much to really match your brand.

Customer service is top notch...especially Tarik!!! He deserves a raise! =)

MelyLu Sensory Play
About 1 month using the app
March 20, 2024

This app is amazing! Using for 4 months now. I was able to migrate my loyalty program from Lightspeed and everyone - thousands of customers - was able to keep their rewards AND continue to earn rewards at the same rate with just a change of terminology - instead of cash back it is now points - but the value is the same (because I set it to the value I desired.).
Recently we had a challenge with it where it stopped loading on shopify POS. The customers were still able to earn points but we could not apply them to a sale in person. The Team at SC Loyalty got right on it and emailed me regularly through the process until it was resolved. So grateful they were so responsive and that my customers are once again satisfied.
Thank you Shop Circle Loyalty!

Sacred Crystals
3 months using the app
April 29, 2024

Amazing App, it does exactly what we need. Customers are happy with the ease of collecting and using their points. Customer service is also on point as well. this is the best Loyalty app I've used for Shopify.

3D Print Monkey
About 21 hours using the app
March 24, 2024

Nitesh, vastasi nopeasti ja auttoi ystävällisesti.

Ihanathiukset.fi
Finland
Over 7 years using the app
January 18, 2024

This app is a great one for stores starting out!
Has great support and great functionality including promotions!

Online For Equine