4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing customer engagement and retention through a user-friendly loyalty points system. They praise its seamless Shopify integration, customization options, and reliable functionality. The support team is recognized for their prompt assistance. The pricing structure, including 50 free active accounts, is seen as beneficial for new businesses. Merchants report increased sign-ups and sales after implementation. It's recommended for new stores and can integrate with other subscription-based membership apps.

October 26, 2016

This program is great, thanks!

Thundertouch Store
September 16, 2017

Good service! Paul was very helpful. IT's nice that these guys are constantly redeveloping the app.

Filtrous
June 5, 2017

Using Loyalty Points on our web store has driven sales up! It brings customers back and motivates them to place larger orders. We have a special rewards page that has a range of nice goodies that our customers want and can get for free with points. (Not our own products)We have tried another rewards app, but moved to Bold Loyalty Points and is very easy to use. Our customers love it and it works!

Aussie Golf
April 25, 2016

I am very happy with Loyalty Points so far. My site is not live yet but it's close...much closer with Bold's expert help. My goal is to move away from a million discount codes but still treat my return customers like my biggest fans should be treated! I installed Loyalty Points along with Product Options, Product Bundles, and Recurring Orders. Needless to say, having technical assistance from Bold was great given my lack of tech savvy. MC was amazing at ensuring that all of these apps were installed and styled appropriately. The attention I received from MC, to ensure the apps were perfect, has been A++. Now I'm wondering if Order Manager and Return Manager are my next apps! :)

Salem Essentials And Apothecary
June 8, 2019

Awesome app. MC Guénette was super helpful and fast with setting up the app on the new theme in installed.

Gentleman's Brew Ejuice
Shop Circle replied June 12, 2019

Hello! Thanks so much for the kind words; MC put a lot of hard work into this. We're glad to hear that everything is up and running. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Edited April 23, 2019

I appreciated the fast and efficient customer support. I conversed with Aman via chat, and Aman was very courteous and helpful, and answered all of my questions in just a few minutes. Our company, Attractional Marketing, helps customers with their e-commerce and digital marketing needs, so we always appreciate such great customer support!

Black Tie Group
Shop Circle replied April 18, 2019

Thanks for your review. We're happy to hear your problem was solved quickly and efficiently! Don't hesitate to let us know if you run into anything else or have any questions.

We look forward to seeing your continued success!

March 31, 2020

Easy to install and use, and has successfully generated returning customers. Helpful customer service from Rajni too.

Cannonball Coffee Company
Edited February 17, 2017

Great support, and the app does what it's supposed to do! I know that as I bring in clients, this will be a great way to say "thank you!" App--overall--is easy to set up. The support--and having Bold place all the coding into the Theme free of charge--can't be beat. Having Marie-Claude as a contact for help and questions is awesome, also!

Colorado Peaks Online Store
June 8, 2020

Carter was so helpful! He fixed our issue super quickly and explained how we could fix it in the future!

C and K designs
April 20, 2017

Great Customer support!

Thank you "MC" from the tech support team for holding my hand and corresponding and solving all my tech issues. I was skeptical at first - since i read some of the reviews below. This is certainly not a wiziwig app- you can do it- if you are confident in pasting liquid code into your theme files- but if you are not- the bold team is a 100% there to hold your hand. There response time has been in hours- please do give them the chance to respond to your questions.

There is a solid reason why it is more complex- this APP is the ONLY app that actually enables the customer to "check out" with their points rather than using coupon codes- which are just too complicated. It takes the customer to a unique checkout which is separate from the shopify checkout. We are now experimenting with the tons of options the APP offers- if you like to see the progress feel free to stop by our website lecity.org ....GREAT AND THANK YOU!

Lecity