4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing customer engagement and retention through a user-friendly loyalty points system. They praise its seamless Shopify integration, customization options, and reliable functionality. The support team is recognized for their prompt assistance. The pricing structure, including 50 free active accounts, is seen as beneficial for new businesses. Merchants report increased sign-ups and sales after implementation. It's recommended for new stores and can integrate with other subscription-based membership apps.

May 26, 2017

This app is really great!. It allow small shops like us to use the app specially if you do not have many clients or provide only services.

Smart Pattern Making
12 months using the app
July 13, 2016

Very important app for customer retention. www.bvsydney.com

Black Velvet Sydney
12 months using the app
September 25, 2017

Loyalty Points as been a great addition to our store, www.manemanagement.com. Our customers love the app even though they have no idea of the inner workings. It just works seamlessly with our store!

Mane Management Lifesyle
May 23, 2020

Great support from Daniel today. We chatted about Bold Loyalty on Shopify POS and came up with a solution to check customer points. Thanks for taking my suggestions for the roadmap Daniel, look forward to some new features on POS in the future maybe?

Fab Frocks
November 17, 2017

Love this app! Love the Bold support team, they have exceptional customer service.

Sweet Kate Designs
Edited March 13, 2019

Bold Customer Support is the best! By far! Jonnathan was super helpful today, configuring multiple Bold Apps with me!

Clovis Store
May 23, 2016

Outstanding app just what I was looking for, very versatile. I think people take for granted that apps should blend into a site and be a part of it. Pop ups and floating boxes tend to looks like the site is patched together with other loyality apps out there. This one however does not. It's like all those major companies have and you can keep building on it to meet your needs. Love the app, as well as many others offered by Bold!!!!

If you want to see it in action check it out.

www.infinitetravelers.com

Infinite Travelers Llc
Edited May 29, 2018

LOVE IT! Everything from Bold has been amazing and their customer support is fantastic! * Thank you, MC for your help!! * If there's app coding required, they have your back and install it for you. * Thank you, Brenda for the install! * Programs are designed really well and run perfectly. Thank you, Bold. You rock, once again!!

Sheena Kalmakova
May 14, 2017

Likely one of the most effective apps going!

Vape Artist
December 15, 2017

Literally for most of my needs, they've got an app for it. I've tried many apps by BOLD, some I loved, some I didn't fit. For sure the support team has helped me out big time dealing with liquid installs. I have a lot to do with the store that and it really saves me time. Thanks always guys!

Stickernaut