Loyalty Points Manager

Loyalty Points Manager

by SpurIT

Launch Loyalty and Referral Program for Your Store Easily

Syncpedia LLC

This app is really great and the developer responded to me in less than a day with the support questions I had. It was easy to setup and I like the way it works. Not sure why other people below complained but count me as a fan! Visit syncpedia.com if you want to see it working.

www.YourFishStore.com

Customer Support Was GREAT! We had some issues getting it to work with our site but they fixed the issues asap! Great FREE App. We were ALMOST about to pay a $500 a month plan with another app company due to our customer base.

One-Eyed Doll

Thanks Artem for helping solve our issue LIVE on chat and changing the color scheme for us! TEN MILLION STARS for customer support. This app has been AWESOME. Our fans love cashing in their points. Keep up the great work, and THANK YOU for making it extremely affordable btw. :)

Memefox

Great app. It has a lot of basic features and customization isn't too great, as in their current features are "bare bones" compared to other apps which offer more features (but cost a lot of money).

Don't get me wrong though, even if I find it bare bones, it still provides features that are very useful and they are enough for upstarting businesses. It's definitely worth investing in this app.

They are currently working a lot on this app too, so I am expecting more and more great features in the future! I have even recommended a few features to their support team which I hope they will implement. They also have a suggestion website.

On another note, their support team is very helpful and do live up to the claim that they are readily available at all times. It only took a minute for a representative to chat with me within the app. It's a handy feature and you don't have to bother with emails when contacting them.

Their team can help you with some more in-depth customization if you ask (such as replacing a background in the pop up). All you need to do is provide the graphics and make them yourself / find the dimensions you need.

Here's a few features I would like to have in this app (I might go back and add more in the future):

- Points gained on account creation or customer set birthday.

- Points gained through email newsletter signup by clicking a generated link in the email which can only be redeemed once per account.

- Fully customizable pop up elements in a UI (e.g. being able to edit heading color title, background image, buttons and more from within the app without using coding).

Menimalistclub

Great apps, and amazing customer service! Fast and very understanding I really recommend!

Hudjunak

SpurIT Team have been a great help and were very quick to respond. They have responded within minutes, and made changes the same day!

They translated the widget according to my wishes, and also changed the colour scheme of the Loyalty Program Points Manager, so that it now looks as part of the store.

Since, I come from Slovenia, you can assume not many loyalty programs support translations, and they usually want to charge for translations, that store owner basically has to make by himself. Thank you Alexander and SpurIT Team! :D

Feathersnjewelz

Thanks heaps for your support! The support you have given was great and I appreciate it a lot! It is great to have an app installed and know that the developer is willing to help out And the app itself is great, good to gain more customers with

Espace Coffee

5 star for now.. but i can't promise I will keep it up 5 stars in future..

I lost faith using this company with there other apps which was advertised free and then one day we had to pay money for it.. although previously it said 100% free lifetime.. but they will give you a cheap plan thats not worth free..

tons of customization and i like this app

Helshop

I have almost tried all loyalty apps on Shopify. This one from spurit is the most easy-used and easy-undstanded one. No massive coding. First class service from the support team - help with all translation and colour editing. Thank you.

Naya4beauty

Easily one of the best apps on Shopify, provides everything you need for the perfect looking loyalty program. And they have the best and most cooperative support team, they helped customize the app to match my exact needs.
This will be a huge marketing booster for my store <3