4.7

Merchants highly value this app for its robust analytics and visualization capabilities, including heatmap and real-time session replay features. These tools offer insights into customer behavior, aiding in website optimization. The app's user-friendly interface, live chat, and responsive customer service are also praised. Merchants appreciate the affordability of the free plan and the survey feature for understanding customer needs. The app is recognized for providing real-time data, tracking customer shopping behaviors, and facilitating seamless customer interaction.

February 7, 2024

good

Gift golda
Israel
Lucky Orange LLC replied February 12, 2024

Thank you so much for your review! There’s really nothing like seeing exactly what people are experiencing to help you make improvements that drive more sales and happier customers. We’re thrilled to be part of your journey and wish you continued success. Thanks again for your review, and don't hesitate to reach out to our team with any questions. Happy tracking!

Cheers - Emilia from Lucky Orange

December 25, 2014

I must say being in Australia I have found the online help to be pathetic due to time zone related issues.
However Lucky Orange has saved me in that I am new to this game and still trying to figure things out.
Through information on recordings I have been able to identify issues that otherwise would not have been eg broken links when I updated my site.
I have also identified a trend of people jumping to one collection of my site and never appearing interested in buying from this collection - this enabled me to do detective work in a different area which has resolved significant issues with my online advertising - so Hopefully Lucky Orange will be paid for within a few months of this error being resolved!

Jean's Home and Family Store
Edited April 25, 2017

The live recordings are pretty cool but the Heatmaps never seem to work for me. Spoke to support and they were pretty helpful and are currently looking into the issue. The issue seems to be a template compatibility issue.

Wholesalehomeimp
June 7, 2015

A good app for us most times, but it is pretty glitchy. We set things up and the settings do not stick. It is useful/helpful information and we will keep it!

Thanks!
Matt Ruggiero
www.pennyschoice.com

Penny's Choice
Edited June 3, 2022

App works great when installed correctly. Customer service is hit or miss on first attempt but eventually they get the job (whatever it is) done. Love this app and really appreciate all the insight for how customer shop.

Dio Candle Company
Over 3 years using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied November 1, 2021

Thank you for your kind words and recommendation! We love to impress our customers with our technology and support. Seeing exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience on your website through session recordings can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. Thanks again for your review and recommendation! We wish you continued success, and don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to help you in any way!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

March 25, 2016

I read the description, read through the reviews (good and bad) and decided a trial wouldn't hurt. I ended up signing up as I thought $10 entry was very affordable. I hate how I sit here for hours watching people come and not buy anything. I have watched this app since I joined Shopify nine months ago. I'm glad to see it continue to grow and get to the point where I need it. I've started implemented things to help keep customers on my site. My only complaint as "live" must be delayed or I really have a lot of customers who show up and leave...

TL:DR - It works as advertised. I haven't tried chat. I do know that some of the referrals and ads are confusing/wrong, but it tells me facebook, bing, or google.

Big Frog Supply
Almost 3 years using the app
March 15, 2022

I love this app, it's one of the first ones i go to when logging in. Wish you could see customer status.

THE ARCHER BOUTIQUE, LLC
Almost 2 years using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied March 23, 2022

These are words we love to hear! We’re happy to be one of the apps you use when you first log into your store. Thank you for your review and your feedback. I’ve passed it along to our development team. I’m here should you need anything else!

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

March 16, 2022

This app is incredibly cool! I love the heat maps and visitor sessions. It really helps me understand how customers are interacting with my site. I've only been running it for a few hours, but I'm excited to gather more data and see how I can improve conversions.

MAGIE ÉTRANGE
Almost 2 years using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied March 23, 2022

Great to see that Lucky Orange continues to play a crucial role in the growth of your website and business. Visitor behavior really makes all the difference in improving sales! Thank you for your glowing review, and we’re here should you need anything else!

Cheers - Jordan D. from Lucky Orange

April 18, 2016

Still figuring out how to use the app - but excellent customer service.

Lucky Iron Fish
Over 1 year using the app
September 13, 2016

Overall easy to install, set up and use! I did find the information very helpful. Their customer service is good as I had a few questions and within a day they got back to me with the answers.

Luca Chiara