4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its insightful customer behavior analysis, aiding in online store optimization. Its heatmap and session replay features are highly valued for identifying website strengths and weaknesses. The intuitive interface, live chat, and surveys enhance customer engagement. Despite occasional issues with bot views, the app's robust analytics, responsive support, and seamless integration make it a favorite. It offers both free and paid plans to suit various needs.

December 9, 2023

What drew me to the app was the heat map technology but I quickly fell in love with all the other tools like surveys, announcements, and events. I definitely recommend this app if you're trying to figure out what does and doesn't work in your e-commerce site.

Grateful Skate Shop
7 days using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied December 15, 2023

Thank you so much for sharing the Lucky Orange love! We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your business. Thanks for this five-star review! Always here if you need anything from our team.

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

December 13, 2023

Easy setup, 1-click install and you're up and running. Only been collecting data for a couple of days but already identifying and looking into problematic customer segments to increase CRO. Great admin UI, funnels and events work with URLs, GA and Shopify "events", very powerful tools if you have any experience with CRO!

Ideal Nutrition
2 days using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied December 15, 2023

Wow! It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. We love to hear that Lucky Orange insights gave you that front row experience to show you how visitors use your website and drive changes that have helped grow your business. Thank you for sharing that Lucky Orange love, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way! Happy tracking!

November 6, 2023

Lucky Orange has been valuable for my small business. It lets me monitor website traffic in real-time and to see how I can better serve visitors. If you want to dive deeper into your online presence and give your visitors a better experience, Lucky Orange is a total game-changer!

MOD BIKES
3 months using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied November 10, 2023

Love that Lucky Orange continues to play a crucial role in the growth of your website and business. Visitor behavior really makes all the difference! Thank you for this glowing review and recommendation. We’re here should you need anything else!

January 5, 2024

I’m so exciting to get the data from my website and found Lucky Orange to be amazing from the first meeting! Thank you

Limeberry Designs
5 days using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied January 9, 2024

Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your website is invaluable to growing your business. We appreciate your review and are here if you need anything! Happy tracking!

Cheers- Emilia from Lucky Orange

December 4, 2023

I’m into it! Gives a lot of otherwise unknowable insights into customer behavior.

MR EATWELL
4 months using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied December 5, 2023

Thank you for sharing the Lucky Orange love! We're thrilled to hear that you found our insights valuable. Understanding visitor behavior is key to success, and we're glad we could provide you with that front row seat to their interactions. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again, and happy tracking!

November 2, 2023

Great app and amazing customer support! Emilie helped me very quickly and was there for me the entire time. There’s a bit of learning curve, least for me it was, but otherwise very useful app!

Bull Terrier World
5 months using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied November 10, 2023

Seeing exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience on your website through session recordings and heatmaps can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. We are glad to be a part of your website's journey and look forward to continuing to work with you! Thanks for your review, and happy tracking!

October 15, 2023

Very informative app! The videos help me see where customers are going on my website and also if they have any issues. I have been able to correct some links on my website after noticing on videos that customers were clicking on links that did not open (rage clicks). I am still assessing other ways this app can help my website. It is worth adding to your website.

43 Chesapeake Court Antiques
6 months using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied October 19, 2023

Great to see that Lucky Orange continues to play a crucial role in the growth of your website and business. Visitor behavior really makes all the difference in improving sales! Thank you for your review, and we’re here should you need anything else!

November 17, 2023

Easy to use app that explains website analytics in a visual and easy to understand format. Good customer service too

Fernwood & Co
About 1 year using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied November 20, 2023

There’s nothing quite like the feeling when you see exactly what’s stopping more visitors from turning into customers. Instead of blindly trying to improve your website, you could isolate the issue and fix it. Thanks for your review and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

November 29, 2023

This app has been an eye opener. The screen replays of customers interacting with various elements on the website including the cart and checkout process (payment info pages are blanked out) allow you to home in on what is working for your customers and more importantly on what is not. Additionally, the events tool allows you to flag any kind of event on your website for comprehensive data gathering which can be studied for upto 30 days. Heatmap tool shows you high interaction areas of your website and a is a good indicator of areas needing improvement.

Lucky Orange also arranges a gratis 15 minute call for new users. In our case, Jordan was fantastic and walked us through all the features of the app. Love it!

House Of Afsaneh
India
1 day using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied December 4, 2023

I love talking with our customers about how to best leverage Lucky Orange, and I’m so glad you found the call beneficial! We’re always here to support our customer’s success and are thrilled that we were able to impress you with our technology, onboarding and customer support. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your store’s journey. Don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way. Happy tracking!

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

November 12, 2023

Really great, helps you identify problems with your site and keep track of how consumers are finding and engaging with your store. !00% recommend

Nomads Roam
United Arab Emirates
4 months using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied November 14, 2023

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that Lucky orange has been helpful in identifying and addressing any issues with your site. We're committed to providing the best tools for understanding visitor behavior and engagement. Thanks again, and we're here should you need anything!