4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its insightful customer behavior analysis, aiding in online store optimization. Its heatmap and session replay features are highly valued for identifying website strengths and weaknesses. The intuitive interface, live chat, and surveys enhance customer engagement. Despite occasional issues with bot views, the app's robust analytics, responsive support, and seamless integration make it a favorite. It offers both free and paid plans to suit various needs.

October 16, 2023

I've been using Lucky Orange's heatmap plugin for some time now, and I must say it's been a game-changer for optimizing my website. The level of insight it provides is simply unparalleled. Being able to visually see where visitors are clicking, moving, and even where they're dropping off has helped me make data-driven decisions to enhance the user experience.

The heatmap feature is incredibly user-friendly, and the real-time data it offers allows me to make quick adjustments to my website's layout and content. It's also great for A/B testing, as I can see the impact of changes almost instantly.

Additionally, the detailed reports and filters make it easy to drill down into specific pages and segments, giving me a comprehensive view of user behavior. The fact that Lucky Orange also offers session recordings and live chat functionality within the same platform is a huge plus.

All in all, Lucky Orange's heatmap plugin has been a valuable addition to my web optimization toolkit, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking to improve their website's performance and user experience.

ZAMATHOME
Hong Kong SAR
2 months using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied October 19, 2023

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! We're thrilled to hear that our heatmaps has been a game-changer for optimizing your website. Visitor behavior truly can make all the difference when it comes to improving user experience. We're also happy to hear that our additional features like session recordings and live chat have been beneficial. Thank you for recommending Lucky Orange's heatmap, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any further assistance. Happy tracking!

Edited February 11, 2024

Have recently moved from Classic version to their new version, and absolutely love the insights and interface. Powerful tool, must have for all E-Comm businesses.

Little Seedling
Over 2 years using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied October 30, 2023

We appreciate your review and recommendation! ! It's fantastic to hear that you find Lucky Orange valuable for monitoring real-time data and customer interactions. Visitor behavior makes all of the difference! Thanks again for your review and recommendation, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any assistance.

January 14, 2024

Lucky Orange boasts exceptional customer support and offers a straightforward setup process, allowing for rapid collection of valuable insights. Its user-friendly interface, coupled with comprehensive resource articles, makes navigation and understanding a breeze.

Dreamzen
2 days using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied January 16, 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We love to impress our customers with our technology, support and documentation. Seeing exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience on your website through session recordings can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. Thanks again for sharing the Lucky Orange love! We wish you continued success, and don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to help you in any way!

January 23, 2024

Great and insightful for optimising your site and conversion. Certainly love the heatmap and the customer recording to study the customer journey from both ads and organic conversion

Fresh Koala
About 1 month using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied January 24, 2024

Wow! It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website by better understanding your customers' journey. Heatmaps and session recordings bring visitor behavior into focus so clearly! Thank you for your review, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way! Happy tracking!

November 7, 2023

Lucky Orange has really helped out our business! We are a new e-commerce company, and having the ability to see heatmaps has helped our conversion rate and store optimization. We have been able to catch so many errors within our store by watching the recordings and analytics. I definitely recommend lucky orange if you are trying to figure out how to better optimize your store.

Harmony Bound
9 days using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied November 10, 2023

We’re thrilled that you’ve been able to get so much from Lucky Orange insights! When you see exactly what your visitors are doing and experiencing on your website, you have the information you need to grow your Shopify store. Don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way! Thank you for your business, and happy tracking!

November 28, 2023

This is a powerful tool. The recordings and heat maps allowed our team see our store through the "eyes of the customer". It made a big difference, within 3 days of installing this app, we learnt a lot about consumer behavior. This enabled us to optimize our store as necessary, the results followed. Definitely worth the investment.

Skywalkzy
3 days using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied December 4, 2023

These are words we love to hear! Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. Thank you for your review, and don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

October 31, 2023

I just started my first shopify store. So I am currently on the free version.
What a absolutely fantastic app.
I can now see exactly how each visitor moves around the store and where he clicks.
By tracking movement I can see what works and what does not work.
Thank you Lucky Orange for a awesome app.

Mr Satellite
South Africa
13 days using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied November 10, 2023

Thank you for your awesome review! Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your Shopify store is invaluable to growing your business. We're here should you need anything, and happy tracking!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

October 28, 2023

I refer to Lucky Orange reporting before I make any change on my site, and it's more user-friendly and easier to navigate/find what I need than many of the alternatives I've explored. Highly recommend!

Newark Auto
23 days using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied October 30, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind review! We're thrilled to hear that you find Lucky Orange easy to use and navigate. Visitor behavior makes spotting areas to improve your website easy. Thanks again for your review and recommendation. If you need anything, don’t hesitate to reach out! Happy tracking.

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

January 9, 2024

This is awesome data! I love it and it's so helpful.

Soul 2 Shop
8 days using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied January 11, 2024

Thank you for sharing the Lucky Orange love! Getting a front seat to your customers online interactions can be truly invaluable when you are making decisions for your website. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of assistance now or in the future!

October 11, 2023

This app is the best in class and it’s very useful. The only issue is sometimes it doesn’t get the screen recordings properly showing blank screen and I cannot see customers’ behavior but other than that it’s pretty aesthetic and easy to use!

Kilim Couture New York
9 months using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied October 16, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! If you're still experiencing this issue, please reach out to us at suppport@luckyorange.com.

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange