Reviews (1,234)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its real-time data and insights into visitor behavior and site performance. They find it easy to set up and use, and credit it with improving their websites and increasing conversion rates. The customer support is praised for its responsiveness and dedication. The real-time chat and survey features are highlighted for enhancing engagement with visitors and understanding their needs better. It's recommended for those aiming to boost their website's user experience and conversion rates.

June 20, 2024

We find it impossible to make informed decisions about our customer journey without the proper analytics. That is why we trust Lucky Orange to help us understand our customer's pain points.

SIC Lifestyle
13 days using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied June 21, 2024

Wow! It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. We love to hear that Lucky Orange insights was able to show you how visitors use your website and help you drive changes that have helped grow business. Thank you for your review, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way! Happy tracking!

July 12, 2024

great app that helps you analyze your customers issues with you online web store

StarsKing Technology
Saudi Arabia
18 days using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied July 15, 2024

We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your business. Thanks for your review! Always here if you need anything from our team.

May 9, 2024

This app is essential to my business. Tracking customer behavior has been essential with each new change on my website. Their customer support responds swiftly and thoroughly. They have the time and patience to resolve any issue I may have. If I have a problem, I feel as if someone on their end will happily resolve it.

Romance Author Zoey Locke Shop
5 days using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied May 13, 2024

Thank you for your review! So glad we were able to connect and start to get the issue resolved. We’re always here to support our customers’ successes. Visitor behavior is such a valuable tool that helps you spot those visitors when they need your help the most and identify what stopped them from checking out. Don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way, and thanks again for your review! Happy tracking!

April 17, 2024

Their support staff (Jordan) got our store connected quickly and spent some extra time walking us through all the great features and reports in Lucky Orange. We've used Lucky Orange in the past and were impressed at the improvements they've made since then. We're excited to geek out on all the data now at our fingertips.

Air Oasis
21 days using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied April 19, 2024

We're thrilled that we were able to impress you with our technology and support! Our team is known to "geek out" over visitor behavior too, so you're in good company. ;-) As someone who used both our classic and current app, we love that you've enjoyed using our newest version. It's great that you've been able to get so much from our 20+ features! Have you had a chance to try our new Discovery feature! We would love to know what you think! Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we're here to help with any lingering questions you have! Happy tracking!

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

July 3, 2024

I have a great experience using the app but I think I still need more time do fully decide.

Good Deals
7 days using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied July 12, 2024

Thank you for your review! When you get that front row look at what your visitors do on your website, you eliminate any guessing or assumptions. We would be happy to give you a free tour of our app and show you the ins and outs of our 20+ features. Simply reply to my last email, and I'll make sure we find the time in your schedule to connect. Thanks again for your review, and we're here if you need anything!

June 13, 2024

Great App and Great Support. Thank you.

American Technology Products DBA Server Disk Drives
Over 2 years using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied June 17, 2024

Thanks for your review! We're thrilled to be able to impress you with our technology and customer service. Our team is here to support you and is just an email away. Happy tracking!

March 25, 2024

I had a conversation with Lucky Orange (Mr.Jordan) through email and after a couple of email, he suggested me a zoom call to fix the issue. Was really happy to connect him through zoom as it helped solve the issue really fast. Learnt about the installation process which was again smooth. Happy that the app is now fixed. Nice experience.

Cute Pets
Portugal
4 months using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied March 30, 2024

Thank you for your review! So glad we were able to connect to get the issue resolved. We’re always here to support our customers’ successes! I can't wait to see what your visitors and customers do and experience. We are glad to be a part of your website's journey and look forward to continuing to work with you! Thanks again for your review, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything.

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

April 23, 2024

This App has been very useful to understand our customers behavior on our website. Analytics are very well detailed. It really helped us out to improve the CRO !

Franklin
France
21 days using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied April 24, 2024

It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. Love to hear how getting that first-hand look at what customers do and experience can make such a difference for your customer experience and conversion rate. Thank you for the review and don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

March 27, 2024

From the moment I started using Lucky Orange, my understanding of customer behavior on our website has reached a new level of clarity. The heatmap feature, in particular, has been a game-changer, providing us with visual data that's both insightful and actionable. It's fascinating to see exactly how visitors navigate our site, what captures their attention, and where they disengage.

While there's occasionally a challenge in distinguishing between bot traffic and real visitors, the overall value Lucky Orange brings in understanding genuine customer interactions is undeniable. This slight uncertainty doesn't detract from the wealth of information and the clear advantage it offers.

I wholeheartedly recommend Lucky Orange to anyone keen on improving their website's user experience and conversion rates. The insights gained are invaluable, and yes, they truly are worth it. Dive in, and you'll find yourself equipped to make data-driven decisions that can transform how your audience interacts with your website.

Pure Faith
France
3 months using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied March 30, 2024

Wow! These are words we love to hear, and we appreciate the time you took to share the Lucky Orange love! Thank you so much for your review and recommendation. Seeing exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience on your website through visitor behavior can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. We are glad to be a part of your website's journey and look forward to continuing to work with you! Thanks again, and happy tracking!

June 14, 2024

Emilia was absolutely wonderful - great customer service. The whole team is really working to make us happy. Thank you!

Lowcountry Littles
18 days using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied June 17, 2024

Those are words we love to hear, Sarah! Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. We’re always here should you need anything! Thanks again for your review, and happy tracking!