4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its real-time data and insights into user behavior, aiding in website optimization. They value the heatmap and session replay features for understanding visitor navigation and engagement. The app's detailed reports, filters, surveys, and live chat are also praised. Merchants commend the easy setup, comprehensive analytics, and responsive customer support.

June 9, 2020

It's a really powerful app with a lot of necessary functionalities, It literally helped me double my conversion rate. Very Recommended !!!

Curious Taste
About 6 hours using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied June 11, 2020

We strive to make sure all of our customers walk again saying, “this is a really powerful app!” Love to hear that Lucky Orange has been able to double your conversion rate - WOW! Let us know if there’s anything we can do to assist you further. Thank you for this review and happy tracking!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

February 2, 2023

Jordan was really GREAT! One of the highlights of the meeting is that he helped me connect Lucky Orange through my shopify account. Also, he was very knowledgeable about the product and showed me how beneficial it would be to my business.

dazitgifs
About 4 hours using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied February 3, 2023

Thank you so much for the five-star review! I'll pass along your words to Jordan. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can help you with. Happy tracking!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

March 18, 2019

Very Nice App ,,,.........................................................................................................................

Need Infinity
India
About 3 hours using the app
June 6, 2016

Best app for shopify!!!! Highly recommended for anyone looking to run a shopify store. Easy to use, very self explanatory layout & design. All the tools you need to understand the traffic & popularity of your site. Real time feed on twitter showing you tweets made about your products.

Designerfindwarehouse
34 minutes using the app
December 3, 2020

Lucky Orange has been an absolute blessing for my startup ecommerce website. Originally, my facebook ads were getting a lot of interactions yet nobody was actually purchasing anything, I couldn't figure out why. Lucky Orange literally showed me click by click what any potential customer is doing on my website which allowed me to figure out why they didn't make a purchase (description might be to little, interactives might not be good enough, etc..). I highly recommend downloading this app, they offer a free trial which is it what I took in the beginning and now I'm in love. Thank you for providing such a great tracking app for such a low price, as a small ecommerce business my partner and I really appreciate it/

Pet Hangers
11 minutes using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied December 4, 2020

Wow! It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. We love to hear that Lucky Orange insights gave you that front row experience to show you how visitors use your website and drive changes that have helped grow your business. Thank you for sharing that Lucky Orange love, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way! Happy tracking!

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

April 21, 2023

We've been using Lucky Orange for the past 5 years and have had a great experience. Their interface allows us to watch our clients journey through our site, highlights where they are going and what buttons they are clicking on. It's allowed us to re-frame our layout to give our clients the best experience possible and ultimately lead to more conversions. Bradley and his team are amazing, highly recommend!

JK & Co. Jewelers
10 minutes using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied April 24, 2023

WOW! Thank you so much for your review and business over all these years. Thrilled to hear that Lucky Orange has helped you optimize your store’s layout and improve your clients' experiences. We're grateful for your continued support and look forward to serving you and your team in the future.

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

April 18, 2023

Based on the demo we’ve seen, Lucky Orange seems like a great product with a variety of useful features. We are looking forward to using the app and hope it will help us improve our website.

Melvin & Hamilton
France
10 minutes using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied April 18, 2023

I love talking with our customers about how to best leverage Lucky Orange, and I’m so glad you found the call beneficial! We’re always here to support our customer’s success and are thrilled that we were able to impress you with our technology, onboarding and customer support. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your store’s journey. Don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way. Happy tracking!

Cheers - Emilia from Lucky Orange

May 31, 2021

I have never written review for any shopify app so far, but I felt not writing for lucky orange is injustice. Its simply the best, exactly tells you where you lack. The things that you have-not focused but matters to customers can only be known when you see how customer acts on your site. Massive respect for its developers.

PushingWeight
4 minutes using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied June 1, 2021

It’s an honor to be worthy of your first Shopify review! These are words we absolutely love to hear. It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right in to find ways to improve your website. Being able to see firsthand how customers spend time on your website can make a huge difference for your website and customer experience. I’m here if you have any questions! Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love.

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

July 31, 2019

It is a great app to track your visitors insights. I've not been much familiar with this app because LO offers a 7 day free trial and I am a newbie to it. I would be glad if LO offered me another a Month Free Trial. Thanks, Great app. Recommended app.

Sapoora
France
1 minute using the app
June 27, 2015

I've used many apps, but Lucky Orange is hands down the most useful one on the market. It provides you so much important information you otherwise would not have. 100% recommend to any shop owner.

Tantamount Apparel Co