4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its real-time data and insights into customer behavior, aiding in the optimization of conversions and user experience. Features such as heatmaps, live visitor recordings, surveys, and announcements are highly valued. The app's detailed reports and filters provide a comprehensive view of customer behavior. Many merchants commend the responsive and efficient customer support.

July 21, 2023

So far so good! Lucky Orange is providing us with some interesting insights, and some ideas of where we can improve our site.

Maileg USA
8 months using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied August 8, 2023

Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your Shopify store is invaluable to growing your business. We appreciate your review, and I’m here if you have any questions!

Cheers - Emilia from Lucky Orange

October 3, 2023

Lucky orange is a very handy tool and quite easy to use. The ability to see how people are using our website has been rather interesting. Keep up the great work guys!

Kookaburra Toys
2 months using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied October 16, 2023

There’s nothing quite like the feeling when you see exactly what’s stopping more visitors from turning into customers. Instead of blindly trying to improve your website, you could isolate the issue and fix it. Thanks for your review and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

May 9, 2017

Does what it says. They are adding new features all the time. Great support and easy to use interface.

Cloth Diaper Kids
9 months using the app
March 25, 2023

i recommend this app to anyone who wants to see exactly what their customers do on their website. Very good and I love it a lot

NightsMarket
8 months using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied March 28, 2023

Thank you for the recommendation! Happy to hear you love using Lucky Orange on your site. We're here if you need anything!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

June 18, 2020

Helps to have a general idea where people are leaving your website and where is the traffic coming from. The only problem is that you will get addicted to look at it!

Intelligent Neck Massage™
Portugal
6 months using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied June 19, 2020

These are words we love to hear! Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. Thank you for your review, and don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

January 25, 2017

Lucky Orange is a great tool to use for starting a new store. It is absolutely critical, as it allows you to watch visitors and gain insight into what is working and what is not. You WILL catch mistakes that you or the team have made by using this tool to watch customers and visitors navigate your pages, including pain points where the customer doesn't know how to add to cart, leave a review, or needs a more user friendly page to work with.

This tool isn't necessary later on when the store becomes a success, But... it can still be used when testing new features, sales tactics, or sales funnel techniques.

I gave it 4 stars, because it didn't always seem to work correctly for me. Maybe this had to do with a visitor's privacy settings, but I even noticed it happen with visitors that I didn't have the issue with before.

Other than that, it is a service I will absolutely use for stores to come!

Give it a try! You won't regret it!

Thesideboardbuffet
6 months using the app
July 24, 2023

I have had great customer support lately. I love the filtering and visuals, as well as in depth look at what customers are doing live and seeing recordings of heat maps. I didn't recognize that some portions of my old plan were bottlenecking our results to view, so I upgraded. Thanks Emilia for the suggestion.

U Brands
Lucky Orange LLC replied August 8, 2023

Seeing exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience on your website through session recordings and heatmaps can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. We are glad to be a part of your website's journey and look forward to continuing to work with you! Thanks for your review and recommendation, and happy tracking!

Cheers - Emilia from Lucky Orange

June 6, 2018

Awesome app! It allows us to better understand what visitors are doing on our website. We love the fact that it has a chat function which allows us to do more on one app than a separate chat app. Most importantly, it allows us to fine tune whatever that doesn't seem right on our website.. instantly e.g. broken links, radio buttons that are not working etc.

Would love to see more powerful analytics reports with suggestions and recommendations. That will be marvellous!

Looking forward to more powerful features. Keep up the good work guys!

www.onlybrown.com
- Men's Fine Leather Goods & Accessories

Onlybrown
Singapore
February 8, 2023

Sooo useful, it's recommended for all starters
it gives you a full monitoring that helps you in analyzing and detecting defects

Alifraa
Italy
Lucky Orange LLC replied February 9, 2023

"So useful" is always great to hear! Thank you for leaving us a review. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can help you with.

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

July 6, 2016

Cool app, let you watch recordings of the people who browsed your site.

Wilson Street