Lumise ‑ POD Product Designer

Lumise ‑ POD Product Designer

by King

Breakthrough solution for your print services store

USDPrint.com

this app so great, very useful and very comfort support, quick respond and friendly. patience for me as newbie. Full recommended app!!!!

T & R Custom Prints

Hello, I am Cindy a freelancer from fiverr.com/cindy_services. I use Lumise for my clients and they always love it. Lumise is such a great App, the support team is always available to help. They have a lot of videos on Youtube and yet they will help you out of any issue. I recommend

inkin shop

Great Support and Great App! I was not aware of the app feature very well. but they trained me amazingly with details.
I've tried many apps on Shopify but this one is really reliable and easy to use with strong features.

5 star for the app
5 star for support

AriaGrace Music and Crafts

I like the fast, friendly and very helpful live agent. This app itself is exactly what i needed for my customizing products website. and its very affordable!

DLLMall

Great app, amazing design, the UI is easy to understand,
fast, responsive customer support.
You can try the app for free, it's very clear to use.
Give them a try, you wont regret it!

KiingKoong

I very happy with app.
Get it now and it will help you increase sales.
Very easy and powerful for my business

Touch Plus

** UPDATE **
Developer released a fix within 10 hours that exports PDF's in the correct colours. Great work! Works perfect.

------------------------------------------------
Really wanted to give this a 5*
• Customer support is great.
• Designing tool is great, set up was fairly simple.
• We wanted this to reduce our own workload and provide print ready artwork from customers... sadly the PDF doesn't work as intended with colours. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars. Hopefully this is fixed at some point, otherwise, it's great.

September 25, 2019

Hi, thank you so much for your review and so sorry about the issue related PDF, we are fixing it :)
Have a nice day ahead

Xpaleo Sports

I use this app for the customers to personalize their products. Their app might not be best, but their service should be best. They provide many functions, it allows you to upload your images as the templates, set up a mask and the customers can draw what they like on your products. If the designs can be controlled very exact, that will be better.

September 25, 2019

Thank you so much, we will try to bring more features and make Lumise better and better, just hope you will always be with us ;)

Ampack Collections

This is the best app for designing custom products. The interface is great. The customer service team is great. There have been issues with this app but they are great to help me out.

Nashville Magnets

NASHVILLE MAGNETS

So far so good.
We are a few days into the trial period and all of our questions have been answered in a timely manner. There is a learning curve but looks to be a friendly app to work with.
We will update as we move forward.

Previous 1