Lumise ‑ POD Product Designer

Breakthrough solution for your print services store

From $14.89/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Napkins Ink

Extremely simple app with robust customization options. Fantastic for both users and shop owners who are looking for a simple, user-friendly tool. After contacting Andy from customer support, who assisted me along the way and made my job much easier, we will be switching our shop completely soon.

POPOMELO

Location China

It's a great app, it's fully functional and has the customizations I need. And what's even better is that their staff is professional and responsive, I had a problem with the installation and they quickly fixed it for me. Thanks anna for your help.

Custom Closet

Very Customizable. Creating your own mask images in photoshop should be information they could add in a support page, but I have used for 3 years and they meet my needs the best as a DTG/DTF print on demand business.

印衫研究所 Printee Lab

Location Hong Kong SAR

This app works great and the customer service is awesome. I must admit it takes some computer knowledge to get it right, but the app is a very useful tool.

Dropship.co.uk

Simple but effective, brilliant program. I needed help with orders being deleted after two months and the team helped me and got everything back within a day or so

MerchbySteven

So far so good. I tried the app a few times but wasn't patient enough to pay attention. Now that I did its simple and works great! Jade from support is quick and responsive to get you taken care of if you need any help. I've tried many designer apps lately and none are perfect (or cheap), but I think I like this one and am going to use it for a while.

PRINTZEBRA

My Stubby

Lumise is simple, user friendly and powerful. It is extremely fast loading (compared to many other design tools on the market). The support via Live Chat / Facebook has always been 10/10. Jade has been my super star support person and without her rapid response we would have been stuck!

Holland Creative

This app seems cool but is lacking clear instructions on how to do some needed things. That would be fine, if someone would respond to emails, tickets, or Facebook messages. This seems like it would be great with the proper support. It's a no go for me though.

Schokoladen Grüße

It is an easy to use app that does what it should. The support was helpful and fixed my problem quickly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8