Lumise ‑ POD Product Designer

Lumise ‑ POD Product Designer

by King

Breakthrough solution for your print services store

DTG MTL

Good app for someone looking for a plugin to customize all kinds of products, especially clothes. A lot of features, almost everything is configurable. Staff is very competent, attentive and responsive.

Dynacum

It' s really a great application for anyone who wants to offer customizable products. It meets all our needs perfectly and the staff is very helpful at all times.

trendmashop

Perfect its an awesome app with a really good support. I would only recommend for small businesses as a startup

Pressing and Crafting

I'm starting a print shop and needed customization. I choose this app because it had features I was looking for to use for my site. I tried another app but with 3 days left in the trial, I wasn't satisfied. There was an issue, probably because of the template I'm using, preventing the customize button to show. I received Jade through customer service and was blown away. She made a few attempts and it still wouldn't show. She submitted it to higher up and keep me in the loop of the time frame. Took maybe a full day, now I delete the other app and post my site. Again thank you Jade for a job well down. Great App and I definitely recommend for features and customer service!

Kaier

Too many Bugs, and the worst bug is the customer service, shall we do the debug for Lumise ? I can, but they read without reply make me wanna quit it and leave the 1 star rating. Recently they still sent the mail to us and ask for give them a chance ,what's going on ? Why you don't reply us your app full of bugs at beginning ? I had reply you not to bother us any more, but you still send the mail to us ... , I had resend you mail to shopify , they will told you not to do it .

Mallkudos

Having explored all the applications available, I haven't found anything as complete as Lumise. Certainly, at the beginning, it's a bit difficult to get used to all the configurations and so on, but it turns out that behind it, there's a great team ready to help you with any issue, and that's what I really appreciate about them. In addition to their unapproachable quality of support, the app is superbly well designed with simplicity and mainly compatible with all devices, as we know most apps have a lot of bugs on most devices. Personally, I highly recommend Lumise to anyone who wants something very professional. Thank you very much Lumise!

Love Color

Great app and great support from Jade! This is the most comprehensive design app which meets all our needs. The best is the support from Jade who helped me with my difficulties, making recommendations and also fixing exactly the issues i'm having. Definitely recommend this app.

CULTURE GOODS

It has many features that covers a lot of requirements. It's hard to use it but their customer support helped me a lot!

InstaWall

Great app. Works great, nice customization features. The customer service is very good also. Friendly and to the point.

Lady Press Creations

Great support with helping me set up my first product, Thanks for a wonderful app and helping me :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7