Lumise ‑ POD Product Designer

Lumise ‑ POD Product Designer

by King

Breakthrough solution for your print services store

Nashville Magnets

NASHVILLE MAGNETS

So far so good.
We are a few days into the trial period and all of our questions have been answered in a timely manner. There is a learning curve but looks to be a friendly app to work with.
We will update as we move forward.

Ampack Collections

I used this app to design my custom products. This app is better as compared to other apps in the market. The price and design interface is good. However, there were some problems with the app. The app developer has been responsive at first but later on there were no updates. Emails were exchanged back and forth, however, developer responded back saying there were other items in the queue and they have only one developer. It has been 23 days but nothing has been done. Even if the issue gets fixed, it is hard to depend on them for future fixes. I would recommend other apps in the market.

GaGodeal

I use this app to design my product, it's easy to edit pictures and newest design templates.i can import and export my design. Recommend set up this app.

COCOMI

We are still exploring the possibilities of offering item personalization for our customers. Great support and very neat UI.

Hevout online

It's really a cool app, perfect for print on demand business. And hope they can fix some small bug to make it better. Thank you for the great contribution to the print on demand industry. And apologize for the rude before.

May 10, 2019

So sorry but I think you misunderstand about our app, our app allows customers to design a t-shirt or other products. Please contact me to thang@the4.co to get the support direct.

Thanks

Shop Unique One

it's very good app, easy to use, helpful and fast customer service, highly recommend for any POD or tshirt business

ChillTee

Awesome App!
Customer support is excellent and very friendly!
We had a few problems with the integration of our website with the app at first, but customer service was fast and almost instant! We are happy with the app so far and look forward to seeing more great things to come from the team! This is the app if you are looking to add something personalised to your website! Congratulations! :)