Lumise ‑ POD Product Designer

Lumise ‑ POD Product Designer

by King

Breakthrough solution for your print services store

Lady Press Creations

Great support with helping me set up my first product, Thanks for a wonderful app and helping me :-)

TNT Print House

Honestly great app, the customer service/support is really quick and helpful. they helped get me set up and organized super easily! Definitely recommended! Check it out on our site to see it in action www.tntprinthouse.com

EJayDesign

I am still setting up this app but so far I have had a great experience with it and it seems to meet my needs. I had a few questions about getting started and they emailed back within 1 hour on a sunday, which i really appreciated. I have still yet to test the app on customers and see how the received files will print out, but i can't see a problem so far and the design looks really clean. I can't wait to release it to my customers! UPDATE
This app has changed my life. I never realised you could create links to your design to share. I will create the customers design and send them a link, they can then edit it and send it back to me. With every order made by a customer, i can go in and make sure its centred and take out bits i don't need before print. This takes less worry of the customer of doing it wrong and cuts my set up print time by 80% My only suggestion to make this app perfect would be to integrate it with shopify's cart. I think customers get confused about having to put their print size in the cart first. It would be great if the 'checkout' button in the app took the customer to the basket page of the website instead of the final checkout page that has no way to go back to the website. I realise that i could perhaps move size prices onto the app, but this will also confuse them. They're a confusing bunch!

GAP SUPPLIES

Thanks jade for assisting , loving the plug in so far . Thanks for the speedy response . recommended , easiest one ive used.

Create Signs

Best part about Lumise is the support. Every program has its limitations but works well as intended.

VSTCustoms

Moving over to Lumise from another product customizer. I would definitely recommend using this app. The product customizer is super easy to use on the back end. On the front end it looks really professional and clean. At first I had trouble installing the code onto my shopify theme however I was helped by customer support (Jade) on the spot! Jade was able to install the code for me in a few minutes. Overall I am very satisfied with the customer service and quality that Lumise offers!

goodz.ro

Best app ever. Jade from customer care is fire.
Thx again for all the support and patience. We are glad for this colab.

getdopeshirts.com

so awesome and excellent customer support. Sarah got me up and running. i recommend this app to any custom store

Off The Square Designs

I am a few days into using this customization app and have been extremely happy. I have literally tried almost every customization / personalization app and Lumise was the only one that met my needs. I have a text heavy customization product and the text editor in their customizer app is better than anything I have seen. On top of that their support is outstanding available when you need them. Jade in support specifically was able to figure out the problems I was having as well as do some UI customizations over chat! She couldn't have been more helpful and knowledgeable. Lastly, the Lumise mobile experience is very, very good. It's the easiest mobile customization product I have used in terms of text editing / transforming and I know my customers will end up checking out rather than giving up.

My Kind of Weird & MAD Martial Art Designs

One of the best T-Shirt design Apps I've tried. They have a great support team that will proactively help you to set it all up with no fuzz. Special Thank you for Jade from their support team!