Lumise ‑ POD Product Designer

Lumise ‑ POD Product Designer

by King

Breakthrough solution for your print services store

Dream wand

This is a great app and i find it worked very well with my DIY website. Customer service is excellent and you get feed back within few minutes. Great app and great services.

Crush Cellar

The support offered by Lumise has been terrible. They'll take weeks to respond to a message and not even suggest a solution. You can't use this app if you pull shipping rates from products. You'll run into an error. The app "looks clean" but once you start using it you realize that it was built poorly and not usable.

Suburbia Style

Suburbia Style : Wanted to use app for a extra service for my clothing site.
The support is great Jade was quick i had a problem with doing the code and jade installed the code for me and the app is easy to use and setup app 5 stars support - 5 stars for the app.Support is Quick and Responsive. Definitely Recommend.
-------------------------
New update 9/11/2020 Was going to close my store and so deleted the app then changed my mind as this app would be a great help for my business,so i re-installed and need help with the code,support was very responsive, hands up to Sarah as she responded quickly and it was all done in about 10 minutes, Support is over the top in response and top app 10/10 for support still definitely Recommend

Karma Pet

Truly an amazing app, with incredible support that responds in a timely and helpful manner. Highly highly recommend this app to anyone focusing on personalized / customized products.

Kapp studio

UPDATE 12/10/2020 - We have 3 major open issues and Lumise/Nitro Apps does not respond (Daniel or Jade). We can see they read our chat messages. We send them by email and through Shopify also. Customer service is worse than any other app. They are in Vietnam. We have a Philippines app and they respond in 4-10 minutes no matter what time it is there and they fix things right away. USA we cannot recommend this app. We would leave but we have put too much time into it at this point :/ _________________ Translate to Vietnamese: CẬP NHẬT 12/10/2020 - Chúng tôi gặp 3 vấn đề lớn đang mở và Ứng dụng Lumise / Nitro không phản hồi (Daniel hoặc Jade). Chúng tôi có thể thấy họ đọc tin nhắn trò chuyện của chúng tôi. Chúng tôi gửi chúng qua email và cả qua Shopify. Dịch vụ khách hàng kém hơn bất kỳ ứng dụng nào khác. Họ đang ở Việt Nam. Chúng tôi có một ứng dụng của Philippines và họ sẽ phản hồi trong 4-10 phút bất kể đó là thời gian nào và họ sẽ sửa chữa mọi thứ ngay lập tức. Hoa Kỳ, chúng tôi không thể giới thiệu ứng dụng này. Chúng tôi sẽ rời đi nhưng chúng tôi đã dành quá nhiều thời gian vào thời điểm này: /
____Positive: (1) Ease of Use for business and client. (2) Extended free trial so we can get set up. Needs improvement: (1) Jade and Daniel are in Vietnam (12 hour time difference) and have no USA support hours. It takes time to get answers. (2) When they need to look into it they say 'please wait' but do not follow up proactively. (3) The app does not take the product weight; we have calculated shipping and this makes us lose money. They say it is not possible technically because the checkout goes through the app. (4) Some of our fonts are cut off and we are waiting for a response that they have fixed it. (4) Need more set up documentation so not so many questions need to be asked.

celpro.info

The app and Lumise support is great. I compered Lumise with other solutions on the market and it's the best. I use it for my print on demand store with apparel and defintly will use it for other projects.

fluxskinz

Using Lumise to customize products.. support is super helpful and fast!! Only thing on my wish list is the ability to apply coupon codes.

gloliquidation

Amazing customer service. It doesn't matter what time of the day, they're always very quick to respond. 12/10 customer service. Thank you!

Print You Think

Its really a good design tool,support is also good and it helps my business to give a new trendy look with good features and customer friendly options

deplayed

The support has been excellent, Jade was able to pointed me in the right direction. thank you for your help.