Lumise ‑ POD Product Designer

Lumise ‑ POD Product Designer | Reviews

by King

Breakthrough solution for your print services store

My Kind of Weird & MAD Martial Art Designs

One of the best T-Shirt design Apps I've tried. They have a great support team that will proactively help you to set it all up with no fuzz. Special Thank you for Jade from their support team!

Atelier Regium

Thank you to Jade she helped me fixed the issues I was having with my store. I was having difficulties and she knew exactly how to fix it. Thank you! The app is great and I'm really happy, hope to see them bring more options in the future.

PRESSEDINKS

great app!!! ...........................................................................................

Imperial Custom Apparel

Great app the features are simple and easy to use, what I like most is the excellent customer service from the staff. They are willing to help you at any hour of the day. Would strongly recommend this app to anyone looking for a customizer for their products

Xtreme Designs

This app helped us with our print-on demand printing business. Very easy to set up and easy to use in our customer's end. 4 stars for the app ( because there are few things to improve) this 5 stars is for Jade!

Martian Creative

I love this app. I tried using it a couple of years ago with Wordpress and I had a lot of trouble. Never reached out to support, just gave up. I recently tried it again and the online support agent, Jade offered assistance while I was using the app. She was able to help me understand why I had trouble before and helped me fix the issue. Now I fee confident that this app will work for us and our needs. I can't rave enough about the functionality of the app and their support.

daplugcustom

I had good service I recommend I had a lot of help working the app. they helped with a lot of errors I recommend them

Personal Protective Equipment USA

Lumise is a great app. Highly recommend. Jade from the support team was wonderful. She setup Lumise on my Shopify store and helped me with setting up the products and the customize button. Thank you so much Jade. I appreciate all the help you gave me.

Cofadi

ứng dụng tuyệt vời, tôi rấtt vui và hài lòng về sự giúp đỡ nhiệt tình từ đội ngũ hỗ trợ khách hàng, đặc biệt và bạn Jade

SkullHeartDesigns

I love the app...many features to use. Most of all the people at Lumise are always helpful. Helen and Jade have been great. Jade just setup all my Lumise products with a customize button only. Thank you Jade!!!!