Reviews (687)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, variety of features, and customization options. They value the real-time preview feature and seamless Shopify integration. The customer support is praised for its promptness and professionalism. Merchants also find the app store submission process simplified and the app's performance reliable. The competitive pricing and the team's dedication to customer satisfaction are also highly commended.

June 22, 2024

We have been using MageNative for over a year, and I'm happy with the results! I highly recommend this app.

One of the most impressive aspects of MageNative is its prompt and professional customer support. Whenever I had a question or needed assistance, their team was incredibly responsive, often resolving my issues in real time. This level of service is a game-changer for busy store owners like myself who can't afford downtime.

Another significant advantage is the app's compatibility with other apps in the Shopify ecosystem. This feature has allowed me to seamlessly integrate various tools and extensions that enhance my store's performance and user experience without technical hassles.

Overall, MageNative has made creating and managing a mobile app for my store straightforward and efficient. If you're looking for a reliable, feature-rich, and customer-friendly mobile app builder for Shopify, MageNative is worth considering. Highly recommend!

veenas.com
About 3 years using the app
MageNative replied June 27, 2024

Thank you so much for your detailed and positive review! We're delighted to hear that you've had a great experience using MageNative for over a year. It's wonderful to know that our prompt and professional customer support has made a significant difference for your business. We understand the importance of minimizing downtime and are glad to have been able to assist you efficiently.

We're also pleased that you found our app's compatibility with other Shopify apps beneficial. Seamless integration is a key focus for us, and it's great to hear that it has enhanced your store's performance and user experience.

Your kind words about the ease of creating and managing your mobile app mean a lot to us. Thank you for recommending MageNative to others. We're committed to your continued success and are always here to support you.

June 21, 2024

Very helpful staff,

Have been looking for a mobile app provider that doesn’t charge over the top for services and that’s exactly what Magenative does. At first it may not look like it has as many functions as some of the more expensive providers, but with reasonably priced custom work anything is possible. Customer service is very good with very helpful staff.

The Butcher Of Brogdale
10 months using the app
MageNative replied June 27, 2024

Thank you for your kind review! We're delighted to hear that you found our team helpful and our services reasonably priced. At MageNative, we strive to offer cost-effective solutions without compromising on quality and functionality. We're glad that our custom work met your needs and that our customer service has left a positive impression. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to support your mobile app needs.

June 14, 2024

Great service, always available to talk and find solutions and promptly work on any issues if needed!

The app integrates with Shopify perfectly, management is easy enough for maintaining pages and it keeps improving and expanding on other functionalities.

The team knows what they're doing and helped us a lot on deploying apps for Android and iOS.
Together with our design they've made an amazing app!

SCHUTZ
9 months using the app
MageNative replied June 17, 2024

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our service and app integration with Shopify have met your expectations. It's great to know you find the management easy and the functionality continually improving.

We appreciate your acknowledgment of our team's efforts in deploying your apps for Android and iOS. It was a pleasure working with your design to create an amazing app.

Looking forward to continuing our successful collaboration!

June 25, 2024

I recently used Meganative to convert my website into a mobile application, and I couldn’t be more satisfied with the results. The process was straightforward and user-friendly, even for someone with limited technical expertise.

The support team especially harsh incredibly responsive and helpful, providing guidance whenever I wanted a help thank you so much harsh

Although it took so much time bcz of our product category still they managed to publish it.
Iam satisfied with the service I highly recommend it to anyone looking to expand their digital presence into the mobile space

Thanks again ✨

SURYA MEDS
India
5 months using the app
MageNative replied June 27, 2024

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that you're satisfied with the results of converting your website into a mobile application with MageNative. It's great to know that you found the process straightforward and user-friendly, even with limited technical expertise.

We're especially pleased to hear that Harsh provided you with exceptional support. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to him. Despite the challenges related to your product category, we're glad we could successfully publish your app.

Your recommendation means a lot to us. We're committed to helping businesses expand their digital presence into the mobile space and are delighted to have met your expectations.

Thanks again for your support!

June 21, 2024

This App has been fantastic for our business and their support is great whenever we have any issues. Can’t recommend enough.

the-lick-uk
Over 1 year using the app
MageNative replied June 27, 2024

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that our app has been a great asset to your business. It's wonderful to know that our support team has been able to assist you whenever needed. Your high recommendation means a lot to us. We're committed to your continued success and are always here to help!

May 16, 2024

One of the standout features is the seamless integration with my existing Shopify store. I was up and running in no time, without any hassle or technical headaches. Plus, the app's performance is top-notch - fast, responsive, and reliable.

But what truly sets this app apart is the level of customer support. Whenever I've had questions or needed assistance, the support team has been incredibly helpful and responsive, going above and beyond to ensure I have a great experience. Would recommend

Middlesex Textiles
10 months using the app
MageNative replied May 20, 2024

Thank you for your fantastic feedback! We're delighted to hear that you found the integration with your Shopify store seamless and that the app's performance has been fast, responsive, and reliable.

We're especially pleased that our customer support team has been able to assist you effectively. Your recommendation means a lot to us.

If you ever need further assistance or have more feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out.

June 14, 2024

Building our first app was a steep learning curve but with the help of the team at Magenative, we completed it and it looks great.
Special shout out to Alina who was fantastic to work with and helped so much.

Sarah McGowan
Owner
The British Choice

The British Choice
7 months using the app
MageNative replied June 17, 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're delighted to hear you're pleased with your app and that our team, especially Alina, could assist you effectively.

Looking forward to supporting you in the future!

July 8, 2024

Just getting going with this MageNative Mobile App builder, but the developer team has been super helpful and quick to respond. Our app is now live and looks amazing! Excited for what doors this will open to my business!

Word Warriors
18 days using the app
June 17, 2024

I highly recommend working with them! They are incredibly fast, proactive in offering solutions, and provide a truly personalized approach, which is extremely important. I am very impressed and would recommend their services to everyone!

MAXYMOVA
Italy
7 days using the app
MageNative replied June 27, 2024

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience with us. Your kind words about our speed, proactive solutions, and personalized approach mean a lot to our team. We are committed to providing the best service possible and are glad to have exceeded your expectations. We truly appreciate your recommendation and look forward to continuing to work with you!

May 17, 2024

The support is incredible! in less than 3 days I have already published the app in the app store, they have helped me all the way, to design the app I wanted, thank you very much!

Deco district
Hong Kong SAR
17 days using the app
MageNative replied May 20, 2024

Thank you for your incredible feedback! We’re thrilled to hear you had a great experience and got your app published in just three days.

We appreciate your kind words and are here to help if you need anything else.