4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, variety of features, and customization options. They value the real-time preview feature and seamless Shopify integration. The customer support is praised for its promptness and professionalism. Merchants also find the app store submission process simplified and the app's performance reliable. The competitive pricing and the team's dedication to customer satisfaction are also highly commended.

Edited June 15, 2023

In the beginning i was very much happy with the app and their service but now every other day there is some issue with the app

AL FAYROUZ MEDICAL EQUIPMENTS TRADING
United Arab Emirates
About 2 years using the app
June 25, 2021

Amazing service, I really appreciate how Aman helped me with every thing. He made things easy and faster for me. Thanks Aman

New Indian Supermarket, Tracy
Over 2 years using the app
CedCommerce replied September 13, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with MageNative. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. 🙂

June 24, 2021

Amazing support, really simple to set up and launch. Love working with this team! Looking forward to the ongoing support as we launch and improve!

Rachel Granstra DESIGNS
Over 1 year using the app
CedCommerce replied June 25, 2021

Thank you. It's a pleasure to hear from you. I am glad you found it useful.

June 21, 2021

I must say that the Support team is amazing, all my notes and requests been taking care quickly, they as well assist to upload it to be live and do the changes needed to match my requirements

Starlite
Ghana
11 months using the app
CedCommerce replied June 25, 2021

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime.

June 18, 2021

Very professional and supportive in all matters. I must admit, because of shortage of time, I am a customer very difficult to handle. But every contact person from the customer where so nice and patiently answering me I can recommend the Mobile App Builder blindly!

Modanya Damenmode
Germany
Over 1 year using the app

June 17, 2021

It is simple to create an app. Their response is also good. They delivered the app on time. Happy to associate with MageNative.

Fishman Healthcare
India
6 months using the app
CedCommerce replied June 17, 2021

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone

June 16, 2021

I have tried out 10+ different apps and none of them were able to help me they way this one did. Through the great help from the developers I was able to customise a currency conversion option that is essential to my business. When there is a problem, customer support will have it fixed for you before you even know it. This is app you want to use if you want your own shopping app! Also, it is far cheaper that most others and gives much more value that the once that are able to offer an even lower price. This the the best cost/benefit you will find!

Magroceries
Zimbabwe
About 1 year using the app
CedCommerce replied June 17, 2021

June 14, 2021

If I could give 0 stars I would! I was unable to use this app and paid for a 6 months subscription apparently my business isn't allowed to be in the IOS or Android platforms, after informing the company their solution was for me to add these long instructions on my website for customers to download the app. Literally the steps we have to take to get the app on our phones as if any customer would take that much time out of their day to add an app. After a month of waiting for a response refunds are against their policy, they didn't even attempt to return half the money. Basically they got almost 300 out of me for a subscription I can't even use. I'm disgusted and I feel cheated out of my money, I regret ever using this companies service. This is poor customer service with this type of solution and communication.

The Magic Box Boutique
29 days using the app
June 12, 2021

Really liked their support and service. Economical as well compared with other providers. Must try out :)

Datotta
India
9 days using the app
CedCommerce replied June 25, 2021

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words

June 10, 2021

Excellent support, lots of customisations, very simple, cost effective. Kudos to the team behind it.

Bakaliko.store
Netherlands
Almost 3 years using the app
CedCommerce replied June 25, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note