Magic 360 spin

Magic 360 spin

by Magic Toolbox

360 degree spin is the perfect way to view products!

Piñata District

We used magic 360 to create our spinning product photographs and the best part is it's really easy to configure and make changes. Have recommended the app to other friends who sell online. The support team is top notch also any problems that may arise are taken care of promptly

Polar Magyarország

I guess it is a great app, when it works out of the box. But as soon as you need support,well. They fast, but careless. Communication is about 1 sentence all the time, which would be great IF things works. In my case, whom has a complex product page, they left it broken, non working, etc. saying it is all good. On the other hand, I must state: they were able to restore my product page to its original states, so at least that's went well. SAying sorry? They did not bothered.

GIFTELA

I use this app in my store. No problems at all, and support is phenomenal.
If you need 360 view, this is the app. Great job.

Conrad Hasselbach Shoes & Garment

great app!! outstanding support (within a few minutes)!!, fully recommended!!
Thank you for the great adjustments to our shop design

Cesere Brothers

Jake and the people at Magic 360 really helped me out a lot and were understanding and patient with me and all my questions. Thanks so much guys, I appreciate it and all your hard work!

Loris Lunettes Schweiz

Great feature and quick support!

Baby Bootique 2

Great app and excellent support. The Magic 360 script gives our customers a better look at our products while they browse and it has increased the customer's engagement with our website.

Riptide Test

Terrific app and the support team is BEYOND amazing. Worth every penny.

Ccprep

This is a great app. The support is fast to respond, well mannered and very helpful to my suggestions/concerns. Great functionality at an affordable cost.

Suffolklatchcompany

A great product, but do not underestimate the learning curve involved in creating the images required for a good 360 effect. I would strongly recommend using software like photoshop cc and shoot all your images in raw, this will give you the tools to reduce any background colours and shadows. We used a 1 meter square sheet of painted glass mounted on a bearing, we then marked out the surrounding board with 36 incremental reference points. That with a combination of good studio lighting and a camera with a 3 second timer we were able to get some great results. The more information you can give your potential customer the better, with magic 360 you will have another great tool to show of you product. Like I said great tool and well worth the effort.

Previous 1