Magic 360 spin

Magic 360 spin

by Magic Toolbox

360 degree spin is the perfect way to view products!

Conrad Hasselbach Shoes & Garment

great app!! outstanding support (within a few minutes)!!, fully recommended!! Thank you for the great adjustments to our shop design

Cesere Brothers

Jake and the people at Magic 360 really helped me out a lot and were understanding and patient with me and all my questions. Thanks so much guys, I appreciate it and all your hard work!

Loris Lunettes Schweiz

Great feature and quick support!

Baby Bootique 2

Great app and excellent support. The Magic 360 script gives our customers a better look at our products while they browse and it has increased the customer's engagement with our website.

Riptide Test

Terrific app and the support team is BEYOND amazing. Worth every penny.

Ccprep

This is a great app. The support is fast to respond, well mannered and very helpful to my suggestions/concerns. Great functionality at an affordable cost.

Suffolklatchcompany

A great product, but do not underestimate the learning curve involved in creating the images required for a good 360 effect. I would strongly recommend using software like photoshop cc and shoot all your images in raw, this will give you the tools to reduce any background colours and shadows. We used a 1 meter square sheet of painted glass mounted on a bearing, we then marked out the surrounding board with 36 incremental reference points. That with a combination of good studio lighting and a camera with a 3 second timer we were able to get some great results. The more information you can give your potential customer the better, with magic 360 you will have another great tool to show of you product. Like I said great tool and well worth the effort.

Kilter Grips

Amazing functionality and great support! We migrated from WordPress to Shopify because of this app!

DarqMatter Design|Premium Lifestyle Visionaries|Official Online Shop

Great app! Does exactly what is advertised. I've researched a couple of the other 360 spin apps on shopify and in my opinion Magic 360 out weighs them from the standpoint of having the ability to pay one price and you can add as many spins as you like. No monthly bills is a plus. The reason I'm giving this app 4stars in only because I would like to see the spin perform a little more of a smooth spin, its just a little too jerky. I've tweaked the setting many times and cannot come up with the perfect setting for a smooth seamless spin, however.. don't get me wrong, the spin looks fantastic!! Hopefully Magic 360 will address this issue and I'm all in for the 5stars.. [EDIT] The Support at Magic360 is awesome. Paula is fantastic, As I stated in my original review,"The reason I'm giving this app 4stars in only because I would like to see the spin perform a little more of a smooth spin, its just a little too jerky" Paula was able to come with the right solution to get me the smooth spin I was looking, therefore I think this app is worth the 5stars.. Thanks guys.. Keep up the good work!