Magic 360 spin

Magic 360 spin | Reviews

by Magic Toolbox

360 degree spin is the perfect way to view products!

Kos Virage

Worked perfectly the first time, no mucking around.
Love the one-time charge and will be trying to incorporate into future product photos.

King Ferdinand's Candles

Recently had a huge problem with integration. Contacted support team - gave them access to my shop and without any headache, the problem was solved without any issues. Knowing that I haven't even purchased the product. So I definitely will buy it. And what I loved the most - 1-time purchase!

Jade Galore Jewelry

Super easy app to add 360 images to your products! Dev is extremely supportive of the app and will respond or log into your website to make sure it works correctly in a prompt time frame! A terrific value!

Off The Map Jewellery

really great app so easy to set up and the support was brilliant in getting the appearance just right. Adding images is all drag and drop and appears immediately. Well worth the money.

AnimalKingdoms

Great app, amazing service - we have several of Magic Tool Box additions and have no regrets - reccomend to everyone that wants a great image experience

Origin Miniatures

Excellent app that works flawlessly!

If you're looking for a 360 degree product viewer than this is the app to use. The customer support is amazing and answered my questions immediately. They helped install the app on my premium theme.

This is by far the best customer service I received from any app developer!

Viewpoints of Dimension

I go back to the "good old days" when Apple had their Quicktime Object VR format available with which you could load multiple images of a product in a similar way to Magic 360. It was also interactive in a similar way to Magic 360. So I was very pleased to discover Magic 360 now. I chose to make 72 images to a row, which makes my images very smooth. I generate my images with my 3D app, Foundry Modo, so it's just a matter of setting up Modo to animate the rotation in 72 frames. I can get it running and come back later to view the images. Magic 360 is well worth the price!!

AQUASMITH

Very nice app. Igor is very helpfull and quick responder. Of course paid for his creativity and support this unique program. If you are a retailer, its Highly recomended. Big Thanks!!

Theramart

Great support as they replied very quick and solved it very quick. App is working as described.

stylealaporte

Amazing support solving what I thought were hard to fix coding problems when working with two variants and several photos.

Support fixed everything in minutes after giving them collaboration access to my shopify site.

The setting controls are very powerful and the applet behaves very well in desktop and mobile mode.

Congrats for a plugin well done.

Previous 1 3