Magic 360 spin

Magic 360 spin

by Magic Toolbox

360 degree spin is the perfect way to view products!

Candles2go

Great app that helps showcase products in a different light. Service is A+ from the team.

Well worth the investment.

nerdytec

We have already bought this app in the past as javascript for our old webshop.
It works amazing! I also can really recommend the creator off this app named Igor. His support is very fast and accurate.

Crazy Boxer

Amazing app and totally worth the money.

The support is incredibly fast and efficient and you get really the feeling they are doing everything they can to help you.

The function works smooth and our customer love it

draft-8

very good app, make it more clear to see the product, and Igor the technician is very nice and will help you quickly with what you need ..thx guys

Cricket World Moorabbin

AMAZING PRODUCT AND ON THE ODD OCCASION I NEED SUPPORT IGOR LITERALLY ANSWERS WITHIN MINUTES! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Moss LED

This app allowed me to have have 360 photos on our website with very little effort. The company had great support to help us out whenever we needed assistance. Highly recommend.

Boosa Tech

Check out my two main product pages (Boosa Tech dot com, Debut theme) - Magic 360 works awesome! Here's the other thing - their support is amazing. Several different people helped me get this implemented exactly the way I wanted. They went over and above to make me happy, and this was BEFORE I even purchased the app. I bothered one guy so many times; VERY patient man! I'm pleased and would recommend Magic 360.

Piñata District

We used magic 360 to create our spinning product photographs and the best part is it's really easy to configure and make changes. Have recommended the app to other friends who sell online. The support team is top notch also any problems that may arise are taken care of promptly

Polar Magyarország

I guess it is a great app, when it works out of the box. But as soon as you need support,well. They fast, but careless. Communication is about 1 sentence all the time, which would be great IF things works. In my case, whom has a complex product page, they left it broken, non working, etc. saying it is all good. On the other hand, I must state: they were able to restore my product page to its original states, so at least that's went well. SAying sorry? They did not bothered.

GIFTELA

I use this app in my store. No problems at all, and support is phenomenal.
If you need 360 view, this is the app. Great job.

Previous 1