Reviews (39)

4.6
November 17, 2023

es extraordinaria en su genero

Andrea'S FITNESS
Dominican Republic
About 1 hour using the app
Edited October 11, 2017

Jake and the people at Magic 360 really helped me out a lot and were understanding and patient with me and all my questions. Thanks so much guys, I appreciate it and all your hard work!

Cesere Brothers
11 days using the app
August 9, 2017

Great feature and quick support!

Loris Lunettes Schweiz
Switzerland
7 months using the app
March 10, 2022

Igor has been an incredible help to us in getting set up, and the turntables look and function perfectly! We couldn't be happier. Thanks Igor!

American BMX Company
7 days using the app
June 1, 2020

Excellent app that works flawlessly!

If you're looking for a 360 degree product viewer than this is the app to use. The customer support is amazing and answered my questions immediately. They helped install the app on my premium theme.

This is by far the best customer service I received from any app developer!

Origin Miniatures
6 days using the app
September 29, 2016

This is a great app. The support is fast to respond, well mannered and very helpful to my suggestions/concerns. Great functionality at an affordable cost.

Ccprep
3 days using the app
August 7, 2019

We have already bought this app in the past as javascript for our old webshop.
It works amazing! I also can really recommend the creator off this app named Igor. His support is very fast and accurate.

nerdytec
Germany
2 days using the app
December 5, 2018

I guess it is a great app, when it works out of the box. But as soon as you need support,well. They fast, but careless. Communication is about 1 sentence all the time, which would be great IF things works. In my case, whom has a complex product page, they left it broken, non working, etc. saying it is all good. On the other hand, I must state: they were able to restore my product page to its original states, so at least that's went well. SAying sorry? They did not bothered.

Polar Magyarország