3.6
July 26, 2020

Great app! Loved it, does the job without a hassle. Recommended for all mailchimp users.

Devoted
India
Over 4 years using the app
January 15, 2021

I used this app to connect my Shopify store to Mailchimp, and I've had 0 issues. It's easy to connect, and it allows me to work smarter with Mailchimp. The customer service is outstanding as well.

Norse Interiors
Almost 2 years using the app
Edited September 22, 2020

A great way of syncing your data to and from Mailchimp! I had a few issues and the customer service team fixed it up in no time!

by [REESEDELUCA]
About 3 years using the app
October 13, 2020

So far, the set up and integration was super easy. I was able to connect Shopify store with my Mailchimp mail list and sync quickly.

Creations By Lyra Adams
Over 2 years using the app
April 19, 2021

Amazing integration app. I highly recommend this app for anyone looking to integrate their store to any platform.

Chic Trophy
About 1 year using the app
December 10, 2020

I just downloaded this app and seems to be pretty good. Sync was super quick like minutes for my store. I look forward to using and seeing more of what this is about here. Thank you

bynoraa
France
Almost 2 years using the app
February 24, 2021

Great help from this app as it has transferred any subscriber who sign up on website directly to Mailchimp. Thanks.

Anvore
About 1 year using the app
Edited March 30, 2020

Por favor, ¿dónde puedo aprender esta aplicación?
Necesito hacer landing pages, tickets de descuento, campañas, dónde puedo aprender?
Gracias.

Ana Ráez & Lencería Provocativa
Germany
About 4 years using the app
Edited July 12, 2021

ShopSync provides a really necessary service and there customer support is great - however BE WARNED: If a customer purchases using Shop Pay, they are automatically converted to "transactional emails only" in Mailchimp without their intention or knowledge. And if we send the customer a gift card from our Shopify, the same thing happens. Really frustrating. I heard from Kyle at Shop Sync - he said they've asked Shopify to patch this issue. Here's hoping they get it fixed. I do think it's important for ShopSync users to know this issue exists until it is resolved. For now, I've disabled Shop Pay for my store and I am still using ShopSync.

Carolyn Arends Shop
7 months using the app
November 24, 2020

I installed this app when MailChimp stop working with Shopify long time ago and during all this period the app worked as expected acting as a bridge between both platforms.
Last week I encounter an issue when trying to remove the MailChimp PopUp from our Store and after asking for help ShopSync support team helped us quick and clear.
We were able to fix the issue by following the steps they explained.
App: Good- Working as expected