Mailchimp

Mailchimp

by Mailchimp

The world’s largest marketing automation platform.

CMT Brand

This App simply will not connect to Shopify. If you plan on using this app to create automated emails for your store, don't bother. Use something Like Klaviyo which is similar. It would be great if I could actually use the features this app has but I can't because the app just will not connect to my Shopify store. Also, there is no support or nowhere for me to ask questions to Mailchimp. Hope Mailchimp sorts this issue out soon.

TheBestGiftBaskets.com

This App WILL NOT CONNECT TO SHOPIFY. When you try, you get caught in a loop over and over and over again trying to connect.

THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. When you look for help, the documentation does not trouble shoot an inability for MailChimp to connect to Shopify. There is no email address. There is no phone number. At one point, I found a customer service button log in for paying customers. All this does is bring you back to where you started with NO CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I tried responding to the invoice they sent me, as it is the ONLY email address I have for them, but so far no response.

Really crappy experience. Is anyone awake over there???

Kings Must Rise

Mail chimp CANNOT connect with Shopify. Not the only one having issues.. This is not good for black friday weekend

Green Eyed Daisy

This app will not connect to my Shopify store. I was told I needed to disconnect it because there was an error. After disconnecting it will not reconnect. This is an urgent issue, please fix it.

YimJam

Does not work. Tries to connect with shop constantly. Please fix the issue. It has been way too long.

Sports Dork Pins

I'm not a technical person and was having trouble setting up an email to my subscribers who abandoned their carts in my store. I now think that something is simply wrong with the app. It keeps trying to connect to my store even though it already is. I will be dumping this app after submitting this review.

FrancyJewel

A day is ok, the day after is a complete disaster: impossible to log in, impossible to send a newsletter, impossible to use it and it is really a chaos! I am really in trouble with it

piccola swimwear

Mail chimp is shitty af and this review has to be 100 characters long which is also a waste of my time like buying mail chimp was

Tanzanite Jewelry Designs

Really need to fix the whole pop-up sync. If you download this app DO NOT use their pop-ups. They cannot be removed with out disconnecting the entire account. Tons of posts about this in the Shopify community for years and they still won't resolve. Love MailChimp, but not having this fixed it really ridiculous.

Good Health - Good Life

I tried using this app. No doubt its free. but its pathetic. for 2 days it never connected to shopify. (Prompted -waiting for connection) Customer support is not that great at all. When you ask customer service they say its a huge traffic it will take time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18