Mailchimp

Mailchimp

by Mailchimp

The world’s largest marketing automation platform.

True North Vapor

App was working up until December 2018. Now it will not connect to my shopify. Very frustrating as most of the clients will no longer receive promo material.

Gold Chest Store

I am unable to connect my shopify store with mailchimp! It says waiting for connection everytime I try to integrate it...

xoxobabies

We installed and put a lot of effort in building our templates, to get an email from MailChimp that our account got blocked because we violated their terms. we checked every single rule and have NOT violated anything and when contacted support, they were of no help at all! They just said it's their AI system decided that our account is no good (we have a kids store). They did not want to clarify what it really was and just told us they don't want to work with us and we should find another vendor! So we did, We recommend Sendtinel, Omnisend, and Marsello a thousand times over Mailchimp! all fantastic support team and more user-friendly!

CHOETECH

Garbage, such a garbage app, I don't know why it sells so well, I haven't started using it yet, all kinds of charges, after purchase, can't be customized, the templates are all in a unified format of garbage, can't be customized, all things Everything is the same, customer feedback is very poor, the price is indeed the most expensive of all similar software, I will not use this garbage anymore.

Eden Blossoms

So disappointed with this app. It hasn't been syncing with my Shopify store. People have been signing up for my mailing list and they haven't been receiving the confirmation email with the discount code. I just noticed yesterday that it hasn't been syncing for over a month. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling in an incognito window, I have been trying for the last 24 hours to give it a fair chance, and it is still not syncing. Such a waste of time and of course money when you're losing customers.

Bloom Moda

This app would be great if it synced! It has not synced my shopify email list in 2 months so you can imagine the frustration that I have. The customer support is very helpful and patient - she helped me over a course of 1 hour but the lists stopped syncing again a few hours later. She informed me that this is a known issue and that they're working to fix it...that haven't fixed it in 2 months so who know how long they've had this issue! If you can find another app, I would advise you do so!

Shopfamore

I used this app for long time it will cause damage of your store, too much catching, slowdow your speed, campaign is nothing, This is monky bussiness, Be aware of this app..sniping your customer..Sh*t!

PetiteMoustache

Oh my god I am so disapointed of this apps !

First of all, I have created a 20% off when visitors subscribe to the newletter however these subscribers have never been added to the mailchimp list !
It is linked to my shopify account but apparently mailchimp does not take care of new subscriber ! you need to add them manually and even like this, it does not work sometimes...so imagine if you have a lot of subscribers per day...

Secondly, this is the 4 time I am creating a new account because my previous ones have been blocked. Why ? because when I saw that my subscribers were not added automatically I have decided to create a new account with new subscriber (it would have been quicker).
I have been told to delete other account first. I have done it several times but still cannot access to it.

So I even deleted the last account created to start again from the beginning. I created my new campaign (again) and ready to send emails when my account is again blocked !!

I have done everything asked...deleted accounts, created new ones and still loosing time and money for my campaign !

Moreover the customer service is very slow to answer and to resolve issue (still have not resolve it !)

Bracelets and Rings

Worked at the beginning, but suddenly stopped working. While trying open the app from the Apps section I permanently get the message "Requests to the server have been blocked by an extension." Uninstalling and reinstalling the app doesn't solve the problem.

Adept Cosmetics®

Terrible service. It took over 3 attempts to get them to answer my email and the way I had to do it was by writing a rude comment on their Facebook page. In the end, they couldn't even help me. I cancelled and went with AWebber which is a lot cheaper and just as easy to use.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19