Mailchimp

Mailchimp

by Mailchimp

The world’s largest marketing automation platform.

HYPEUP

A really good way to retain customers and keep them happy with your new content via email. Love the fact you can create templates and save them to use them again for a different email.

It would be really good if the conversion between desktop and mobile wasn't so big, none the less it is a great app!

Hampton Court Essential Luxuries

I love this app. I have been using Constant Contact for more than 15 years and find Mailchimp so much faster and easier to use. I love that my products are already synced to the app so I don't have to go through my hard drive to find photos. I love how easy it is to create, edit and design like a pro. What I'm sad about is that it seems Shopify and Mailchimp are having relationship issues and I didn't fully integrate my second Shopify site in time to move my marketing away from Constant Contact and over to Mailchimp in time. Sure hope this is a temporary issue.

IdeesFun

Incontournable et gratuit parfait pour se lancer et faire de belles choses en plus ils rajoutent des fonctions :-)) Parfait pour se lancer

Kaimala jewels

So far I give 5 stars. It is our first app and for FREE. Quite easy to get the hang of it even though I am a newbie to email marketing. What I like about this app most is that the FREE version is enough for any new small business. We all know how quickly the costs can pile up at the very launch of your website, however, the sales don't come in as quickly. I am yet to explore the full range of Mailchimp. I have tried other providers, bigger and more elaborate, but found them too complicated with too many features which a new business may not need unless you are already an established brand or internet marketer. Good luck to everyone with Mailchimp, give it a try! :) Cheers

Miolla

5 star, the best app for shopify store, and its absolutly free for everybody, so don't waiting to long just use it

Occitan Imports

MailChimp is a great email marketing platform for small businesses, and this app is a great way to keep your Shopify customer database synchronized with your MailChimp mailing list.

Bulwik

I have been using mailchimp for a while now and it does everything I want so I would defenitly recommend this!

Vitality and Wellness

Mailchimp is a must have for any business these days, the integration app works perfectly. Installation is extremely easy. The automatic emails for abandoned shopping carts is fantastic. Wonderful!

torino45

We use this app to connect our store www.torino45.com with our customers. It works great! Perfect to collect information and organize a discount campaign.

Classic Turkish Towels

Great app! It has come in very handy for my online store, classicturkishtowels.com I'll be recommending this to everyone!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 80 81