Mailchimp

Mailchimp

by Mailchimp

The world’s largest marketing automation platform.

Welcome Organics

A must have your your store for marketing means. I have had no trouble with this app www.welcomeorganics.com.au

12x12 Cardstock Shop

This app has been trouble free and has seamlessly connected subscriber and customer activity on our store with our Mailchimp account. I had no problems installing the app and have encountered no problems in the several months we've been using it.

CAM Morgan

UPDATE! I was able to the MailChimp to work and everything is perfect! Here are a few pointers....make sure your page is live before attempting to sync mailchimp, download the app after you have set up your account on the mailchimp website (delete the app if you already have it), and thats it! Everything works perfectly now. I think we all downloaded the app then tried to sync but the sync on the website prompts you to download the app.

Original Review: Unable to use app because it wont connect to Shopify store and Ive used three different browsers to make this work....nothing

FreshForPandas

MailChimp is a life saver! The Campaigns are easy to set up and track (especially for a newbie) and the Shopify customer list syncs seamlessly. It is true what they say about the power of email compared to other marketing channels, and Mailchimp is definitely making it easy to run a campaign.
What I would suggest, down the line is upgrade their exit pop up features, it's very basic (design wise) and couldn't get it to work, I had to go with another app that has better design features, but it doesn't sync properly with Shopify/Mailchimp.

Andreea.
FreshForPandas.com

SmartSupplementStacks

Great app to collect your email list. it is a good app to have for your store. I like how you can organize everything.

StarBriteNana

all problems everyone is complaining about getting the shopsync that's set up to sync your mailchimp over.

wellness and u

I used this app and they are very useful and user friendly. Highly recommend this app. This is one of the app that you must have.

HYPEUP

A really good way to retain customers and keep them happy with your new content via email. Love the fact you can create templates and save them to use them again for a different email.

It would be really good if the conversion between desktop and mobile wasn't so big, none the less it is a great app!

Hampton Court Essential Luxuries

I love this app. I have been using Constant Contact for more than 15 years and find Mailchimp so much faster and easier to use. I love that my products are already synced to the app so I don't have to go through my hard drive to find photos. I love how easy it is to create, edit and design like a pro. What I'm sad about is that it seems Shopify and Mailchimp are having relationship issues and I didn't fully integrate my second Shopify site in time to move my marketing away from Constant Contact and over to Mailchimp in time. Sure hope this is a temporary issue.

IdeesFun

Incontournable et gratuit parfait pour se lancer et faire de belles choses en plus ils rajoutent des fonctions :-)) Parfait pour se lancer

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 81 82