Mailchimp: Email Marketing

Drive traffic and sales with email and marketing automation

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Skyway Minisplit Sales

Still Learning how to use it, but so far it has been great!! I hope to do some of the training soon, then start on my campaigns.

Castle Remedies

We were very happy to learn that Mailchimp had created a Shopify app. We've found it to be very easy to use and seamlessly sends new email sign ups from our website to our Mailchimp account. It was simple to install and embed into the website. Clients seem to have no issues using it and it is successfully capturing email addresses. Thank you for creating this app for Shopify!

Go Crossbow

Just started my website, gocrossbow.com so my email list is small and I'm able to use the free feature for now. Easy to use and design with my own text and photos.

Ritashomeware

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 17 minutes

very easy to connect and sync with my online store. Can't say much right as I've registered BUT I'm super impressed at easy it is to get connected.

Red Petals Closet

It is a game changer for me. I'm shopify seller newbie and this what I needed, affordable at the same time efficient.

MineralFlow

Location Spain

After uninstalling and installing it works right. First time i got installed sync does,'t work, after that it works as i Expected

February 4, 2022

Thanks for your review and feedback. We've reached out to your via email regarding this matter. In general the way the Sync works we sync customers, orders, and products from Shopify to Mailchimp as transactions and signups occur. All signups made directly to the MailChimp list either via .csv import or signup on a form on another site will only be listed in MailChimp and will not be synced to Shopify.

PRIME-OAK online store

Location South Africa

I am so far happy with the app. Just waiting on the results and the progress. But this app should do well and produce a lot of business for my website

Charis and Co

Location New Zealand

UPDATE: All sorted now-thank you for the prompt response
Hi my pop up form doesn't have an X in the top right corner? So it just sits there obscuring the view for my customers.....I have tried editing it but it just cannot be dismissed
It does show on mobile phone but not browser from a computer. So frustrating as I have linked my customers. I was told that it was because of the Shopify 2.0? But shouldn't an app for Shopify integration be across the board regardless? I feel I have lost customers using a browser as the pop up cannot be dismissed

January 19, 2022

**Update**
A patch was rolled out to fix this issue shortly after the review was posted. When viewing your site, the "x" in the top right corner is now visible. Please let us know if you run into any other issues by contacting us at mc4shopifysupport@mailchimp.com. We appreciate your feedback!

Thanks for your review and feedback. We certainly understand how the popup form behavior as described is not ideal for merchants and customers alike. We do have a workaround that can be put in place while we work to resolve this issue. We've reached out via email with the full details on how to do so but essentially it involves adding some css to the theme code to make the X display again as it was hidden due to some code changes in the default Shopify themes.

Alluneedonline

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Always a great experience with this app its so easy to use and a great app to have when shopping online

Mustard Seed Training

Time spent using app About 2 years

We use Mailchimp to send an email once a month to existing customers about sales and new products. We also post the same content on social media, but most of our repeat customers come from the monthly email. Returning customers now make up 30% of our orders! We have a small enough audience that we are still on the FREE plan, and the ROI on the time makes it very worthwhile. We have had no problems with the Shopify-Mailchimp integration in two years. Definitely will be worth it to get a paid plan with scheduled emails and customer segmentation once we get big enough.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29