Data sync and sales tracking
Sync customer data and purchase history from Shopify to MailerLite, and track new sales revenue generated from your MailerLite campaigns.
Grow your subscriber list with custom pop-ups that encourage visitors to sign up for your newsletters and promotions.
Build stronger relationships and encourage repeat business by sending customers highly-relevant emails triggered by their recent purchases.
About MailerLite Email Marketing
MailerLite is the email marketing tool that makes it super easy to design beautiful newsletters and set up automated e-commerce email campaigns to help you grow your business.
Stay connected with your customers, promote new products and win back lost sales. MailerLite offers the same advanced tools and integrations of other email tools, yet they manage to keep it simple, inexpensive and fun to use for people of all skill levels.
MailerLite’s popular 24/7 customer support staffed with real people is always ready to answer your questions and help you succeed with email marketing.
And the best part – you can start using MailerLite now with a Forever Free plan, which includes up to 1,000 unique subscribers. MailerLite is used by more than 630,000 customers globally. Most of them are small businesses like you.
MailerLite makes it easy for you to:
- Sync your Shopify customers and newsletter subscribers to your MailerLite account.
- Store all your customer data from Shopify, like Email Address, Name and order information.
- Automatically create segments in your MailerLite subscriber group based on the data from Shopify, such as First-time Customers, Customers with 0 Purchases, High-spending Customers ($500 and more), Repeat Customers (5 times and more), High-spending Repeat Customers, etc.
- Track revenue and see how your emails directly affect sales so you can optimize your email content to sell more.
- Import all your product details from Shopify in seconds. Images, links, and text are integrated directly into MailerLite’s drag & drop newsletter builder.
- Send your customers automated messages and offers that are triggered by their recent purchase behaviors.
- Set up abandoned cart emails to re-engage customers who leave their carts without making a purchase.
- Create free landing pages and pop-ups to help you grow subscribers, feature new products and sell more.
MailerLite Anti-Spam Policy and Approval Process
MailerLite allows you only to send permission-based emails. This means that everyone on your subscriber list must opt-in to receive emails from you.
All new MailerLite accounts go through an Approval Process where you have to provide some details about your business and how you collect subscribers. One of the requirements is to provide your business website domain, which you can verify with an email.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Overall rating Based on 36 reviews
Most recent reviews
Less than 1 if I could!
My account was terminated for "sending spam." even if my spam score WAS 0%!
No notice, no way to re-up my account. Waste of money and a waste of time! Not even a refund!
Don't switch from Mailchimp!
Sorry to inform you, but unfortunately, the content you were sending is prohibited by our Terms of Service. Due to this breach, no refunds are offered.
Fashion Watches Galore
I thought I found a good email marketing app I like this app but it is too HARD to use. I can't figure out how to send an email to just one subscriber or how to upload my pictures from my store. I watched the Video and it showed something different then what I see in the app when I trying to create a campaign. Thinking about deleting the app from my store.
I am sorry you are having a bad experience with the app.
Could you please contact us at email@example.com? Our support team will walk you through and answer the questions you have.
This app is constantly not working. I've been using this for over a YEAR. The support is not helpful at all if they reply. I literally pay to send emails and half of the time I can't because of how well this company works. FIND ANOTHER APP.
We’re very sorry to hear about your experience.
I have reviewed your communications with our support team to see if there’s anything that went unanswered.
I can see that you’ve reached out three times and all three times we replied and offered a solution in less than 15 minutes.
Please let us know in case there any other issues that were not brought to our attention, we’ll be happy to help.