Data sync and sales tracking
Sync customer data and purchase history from Shopify to MailerLite, and track new sales revenue generated from your MailerLite campaigns.
Access all of your Shopify product information, including images and descriptions, in the MailerLite drag & drop newsletter builder.
Build stronger relationships and encourage repeat business by sending customers highly-relevant emails triggered by their recent purchases.
About MailerLite Email Marketing
Mailerlite makes it easy for you to:
- Sync your Shopify customers and newsletter subscribers to your MailerLite account.
- Store all your customer data from Shopify, like Email Address, Name and order information.
- Automatically create segments in your MailerLite subscriber group based on the data from *Shopify, such as First-time Customers, Customers with 0 Purchases, High-spending Customers ($500 and more), Repeat Customers (5 times and more), High-spending Repeat Customers, etc.
- Track revenue and see how your emails directly affect sales, allowing you to optimize your email content to sell more.
- Import all your of product details from Shopify in seconds. Images, links and text are integrated directly into MailerLite’s drag & drop newsletter builder.
- Send your customers automated messages and offers that are triggered by their recent purchase behaviors.
- Create free landing pages and popups to grow subscribers, feature new products and sell more stuff.
MailerLite is an email marketing software with a focus on ease of use, beautiful email design and exceptional customer support. Their goal is to remove the complexity from email marketing with easy-to-use, yet powerful features, such as automation and drag-and-drop editors and segmentation targeting.
You can create sophisticated email campaigns, track results, manage your subscribers, and grow your email list with custom popups and landing pages. MailerLite offers the same advanced tools and integrations of other providers, yet they manage to keep it simple and fun to use for people of all skill levels.
Use it to create customer journeys, drip campaigns and retarget customers based on their past purchases. The best part: you can start using MailerLite with Forever Free plan, which includes up to 1,000 unique subscribers and unlimited emails.
MailerLite is used by more than 470,000 customers globally. Most of them are small businesses like you.
A tremendous value at a price point that makes sense for an e-commerce business that cares about the bottom line without having to sacrifice advanced email features and 24/7 customer support.
MailerLite Anti-Spam Policy and Approval Process
MailerLite allows you to only send permission-based emails. This means that everyone on your subscriber list must opt in to receive emails from you.
All new MailerLite accounts go through an Approval Process where you have to provide some details about your business and how you collect subscribers. One of the requirements is to provide your business website domain, which you can verify with an email. Sorry, but you can’t use myshopify.com as your business domain. It must be a custom domain.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store