MailerLite Email Marketing

MailerLite Email Marketing

by MailerLite

Sync data and send beautiful emails

idoxl

So far , The App is Awesome.
it has everything i am looking for , They added the abandon cart as well.
Thanks

Combat Tread

Ran pretty great until they disapproved us for no good reason. Didn't even want to try to work things out. USELESS.

June 14, 2019

Hello!

We have just approved your account and you can use it as per usual. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If you have any questions, you can always reach us via info@mailerlite.com

Medusa's Make-Up

AWESOME
I am/was a mailchimp customer and feel I am paying way too much for 30K list. They make it difficult to remove customers and their new pricing charges for unsubscribers as well as non subscribers, what is the point?

I found mailerlite and immediately loved the design options and the site was immediately user friendly which I found a problem on mailchimp. There are more size and design options for the popup, very excited about that.

I first played around with the design and decided to go ahead and design the popup and welcome email automation. Then decided to go for it!

Added my mailchimp list 30k subscribers, added the shopify app. Had an issue with popup showing up but the mailerlite customer service pointed out that I needed to remove the mailchimp popup first.

So far I LOVE it. I am very excited to truly get it going. I'll update more later but so far, it was waaaaay easier to set up than mailchimp and I am saving around $100+ a month.
pros: save big $$
pros: more design features
pros: 24 hour live chat
pros: all the same segmentation features
pros: can pull 6 month of inactive to clean lists, (mailchimp doesn't offer any easy way to clean list)
cons: don't know any as of yet!

BookMyCostume

I'm unable to install the app. It says "shopify.mailerlite.com refused to connect." If the app is no more supported, then the same should be taken down. Otherwise please let us know how to install the app. If there is any special permission required before installation, etc.

May 18, 2019

Hello,

The application is supported and should be working. Could you please contact our support via live chat or email (info@mailerlite.com) and we will look into it.

Unfortunately, I am unable to find your account under "BookMyCostume".

REDxBLACK

Switched from MailChimp and really happy with everything! The pricing is much better, almost half of what we were paying at MailChimp. It offers us everything we need!

Burgundy Collective

We switched from Mailchimp in August 2017. The HTML editing capabilities weren't as good but the pricing levels and automation available drew us. A year and a half later we are still super happy. It is simplistic in use, the new additions to editing functions and statistics made it even better. I love the click maps, segmentation and with some graphic design skills, you can supercharge your designs for mailers.

Darling Marcelle

This is the worst app. I switched from MailChimp, which I'd used for 2+ years without issue because they stopped supporting Shopify. I spent a week moving my list over, setting up pop-ups, landing pages and syncing it to my site. I sent one email during this time. The whole time (a week) I used it, I was getting a lot of suspicious sign-ups to my list, but MailerLite didn't filter robo-sign-ups like MailChimp, so I enabled double-opt-in and it fixed the issue. I had slowly started to cull the weird signups when my account was terminated for "sending spam." No notice, no way to re-up my account. Waste of money and a waste of time.

April 3, 2019

Hello,

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Your account has been approved and you can use it now.

If you have any questions, you can always contact us via live chat or email us info@mailerlite.com

Thank you.

secretdiamondluxos

Não fui aprovado sendo que meu site é valido tenho dominio e hospedagem, seus sistemas de aprovação automatizados não aprovaram meu site válido isso é ruim depois deu ter perdido maior tempao configurando o mailer lite automatico

March 26, 2019

Hello,

Very sorry for any inconvenience caused. Could you please contact us at info@mailerlite.com and your account will be approved.

www.x-wear.com

Complete scam and waste of time.
They never mention upfront how convoluted their policies are. Need approval to send 1000+ emails. Need to inform them where and how you got the emails in your existing database. On top of that, email list import is terribly slow.
Even if you end up being approved, be prepared to be blocked that after the you send out of the initial batch of the emails.
We paid for a month, used them once to send out emails - they blocked the account because they didn't like the email database (which initially had been approved...). They REFUSED to issue a refund.
So far the worst app found in the Shopify app store.
Using this app for free might be ok, but don't anticipate any of the promised services to work in the paid plans!

March 21, 2019

Hi,

Unfortunately, your account breached our Anti-Spam policy and hit allowed threshold for bounce rate and spam complaints, because of that it had to be closed.

We work hard to ensure the best possible deliverability for our customers.

Kreative Hedgehog

Really cool app, but also fantastic service I am using in all my projects and I have never been disappointed!

Previous 1 3 4