MailerLite Email Marketing

MailerLite Email Marketing

by MailerLite

Powerful popups & personalized emails. Official MailerLite app

Proud Fox Tattoo

They didn't approve my account because the algorithm didn't trust/like me. Stay away from this. There are better apps.

July 1, 2021

Hi there, We love to understand the situation a bit more. Unfortunately, at the moment, I do not have enough details to know the history. If you'd like, you can email me at feedback@mailerlite.com with more information and I can have a look into this and maybe have a chat about it?

DARTFROGwear

We've been using it for a year and so far so good, it's still being much cheaper than most of its competitors

July 1, 2021

Thank you for the lovely review! Really enjoyed your new arrivals. They've very summer ready - the "Hearts" collection is probably my fave.

Grandma's Gift Shop

Bad experience with this app. Unhelpful customer service. Worked fine but they are misleading about emails count. They lead you to believe you pay for X number of emails per month, but after the month ends and they take another payment, the email count does not reset.

May 27, 2021

Hi ther - I would love to understand your experience a bit more. Would it be possible to get further details of your account? You can email this to me at feedback@mailerlite.com

I can then have a further look and give you a more personalized answer.

Andrea Bonelli

So far so good. I used Mailchimp for years but needed something much easier to use since their drag and drop was severely lacking. I gave Mailerlite a try and I've been able to make great looking emails fast. Their drag and drop is superior and easier to use than Mailchimp and I would highly recommend this app. *One thing I hope they will eventually fix is their integration for Facebook in order to install a sign up page. It seems to only grab the amount of followers on personal instead of your actual business page which does not allow the app to work on Facebook. Would be a great feature if they worked the bugs out. I have over 8k followers on my business page but the integration gives an error that I have less than 2k.

May 27, 2021

Love an amazing a detailed review such as your Andrea.

Thank you so much!

Erectimus

Absolute criminals. After they verified my emails and subscribers and then after 2 weeks of use they then asked for an upgrade. When I questioned why an upgrade they cancelled my account.

April 15, 2021

Hi there! Sorry to hear you didn't have the best experience with us. I would love to figure this out with you a bit further - could you email us to feeback@mailerlite.com? I can have a further look into this with you.

CQUA

I think this should be an awesome app, but however I was rejected because it mentioned that my account doesn't comply with their terms or community standards which I am not sure why? They should give a deeper rationale before rejecting someone automatically using their own algorithms. It will be great if someone on their end can approve the rejection and add on a detail reason why it is being rejected and what can be done to enroll a potential customers before an email is sent out. I will update or delete my review if I got a proper reason why it is rejected... or at least a solution for me to be onboarded to their services...

February 18, 2021

Hi there, thank you for reaching out to us. I would love to hear a bit more from you about this and get some details from your end, so I can dive into our history and figure this out together. Could you please email me at feedback@mailerlite.com?

Dasavena Granola Gourmet

I have been using Mailerlite for a couple of months and I am very satisfied with this app. I had some doubts at the beginning because of multiple bad reviews, however Mailerlite has outperformed all of the other mailing apps I also tried. I would totally recommend this app to anyone who is just starting. I began with the free account and it worked perfectly. After reaching 1,000 subscribers I had to upgrade to $15 per month.

Mayu Water

After trying a few email services I've finally found the one - this is it. The platform is very intuitive, friendly to use and has smart features. And their customer support is LEGENDARY! I am so please with it. Thanks a lot MailerLite and keep up the amazing work!

January 13, 2021

I really want to quote How I met your Mother right now, but I will refrain from this. Thank you for your lovely feedback. I also just wanted to say that the Mayu looks beautiful!

Stellari

This is a great app for basic email marketing and newsletters. It's free, has automations, and allows you to do what most small businesses will need. I used it for 6 months before I needed to move to another platform, but would recommend it to anyone who wanted something simple and easy to use. I'll definitely use it for my blogs.

November 30, 2020

Hi Stellari, thank you for spreading the love and leaving us this lovely review!

Ezyvision.co.nz

We switched to Mailerlite mostly because of price but we very quickly found that it was much easier to use and we could produce much better emails quicker and easier. Their personal customer service is outstanding too - as good as you could ever expect.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8