MailerLite Email Marketing

MailerLite Email Marketing

by MailerLite

Powerful popups & personalized emails. Official MailerLite app

FranLamothe

The app looks GREAT! The customer support is AWFUL! Countless emails sent without an answer. And to get an approved site, I'm STILL WAITING, The CUSTOMER SUPPORT......

July 13, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad to hear you like our app!
It seems that our Customer Support team has replied to your questions. However, if you have any other questions or if something remained unclear, please contact again our support team which will be more than happy to help you.

Best,

Craft Station Shop

The mailerlite app is great. I have been working the App during 3 months and has been great. You can customize the emails and it’s cheaper than other mail apps. You can build and grow your mailing for free, while learn how to use it and maximize the service. Also, great customer service.
The only downsize, is that you have to use a desktop to create the email. But the mobile app is great to see the results in a realtime basis. Thanks!!

July 13, 2020

We are happy to receive a 5-Star rating and thank you very much for your feedback!

Small Wallets

I spent about 2 weeks researching all the different email marketing providers. Some were over complicated and pricy.... whereas Mailerlite was perfect. When considering whats best for you, really think about what you actually need. I reckon most of the time Mailerlite would be fine.

Their system is so user friendly and enjoyable to use with great live chat support. I moved from Mailchimp and I now feel more in control of the system.

The reason I think for why there are so many negative reviews.... is that you need a business email at first, but if not setup may just take slightly longer.

July 13, 2020

The MailerLite team works hard everyday to ensure the best experience to the customers and we're more than happy when we read a review like the one you left. Thank you!!

Joe Joe's Hog Shack

Works great, packed with features, and the email design is great. Highly recommend using this app for email blasts + automation.

July 13, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback and the 5-Star review!

Ritos Loja Mística Virtual

Ignore bad reviews, the app is great! Many useful, easy to custom and create campaigns. Congratulations for the job and thanks for the free version.

July 13, 2020

Wow! Thank you for the amazing rating; we are very glad you like our app :)

Baggio Café

Bad support, doesn't sync properly with Shopify. I tried to contact them to have it fixed. but they didn't even answer most of my calls.
The good part is that it has a good interface and the you can design nice emails with it.

March 16, 2020

Hello,

I am really sorry for the inconvenience you've experienced.
As these technical issues differ from one shop to another, it requires some time to investigate the possible problem. We are looking into your case and doing everything to solve it as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Arrived Mindful

I've used lots of EDM platforms and Mailerlite is by far the best and cheapest I've found. It's easy to create beautiful EDMs, pop up and workflows for automated emails, all in one place. The analytics are great, I love how I can track the effectiveness of my campaigns directly against the resulting sales. Highly Recommend.

Kapow Meggings

We shifted from Mailerlite once the Shopify integration stopped working for Mailchimp to varying degrees of success. Whilst Mailerlite is a cheaper price point it still (in theory) has all the features that you can run reasonably in depth email campaigns, much like MailChimp. The problem is there are TONS of glitches. We went through a painstaking process to setup our welcome flows, automations, customer segments, and once done we’ve experienced constant problems. The main problems have been automations not firing properly, and attribution errors (quite big ones). Both problems have many sub-problems embedded within them. The support team are very strange. Sometimes they respond very quickly with great details, other times they take days (or weeks) between responses and it’s clear they haven’t taken the time to understand the problem. The unfortunate thing is our problems have dragged on now for almost 2 months and we are no closer to a solution. I hate to say this but Andrej from the support team is absolutely terrible. He’s almost singlehandedly destroyed my will to live. Anyway beware before you switch, the cost is good but it might end up causing you way more problems in the long run

March 10, 2020

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience and the frustration you have experienced regarding the issues you are facing.

Every shop has its own specifics that may influence how the integration is working. Some of the cases are unique and takes some time to test and find the solution to fix. We are looking into this to solve it as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Sticky Kit

I really don't understand the bad reviews, I'm so happy with Mailerlite! It's super simple and user-friendly. It works wonderfully. I only have contacted support once but they were quick and very helpful.

The Shopify app just works syncing my customer data as it should, no complaints!!

If you don't get approved it's because you don't comply with their policies, not because the app is bad. Just look somewhere else instead of leaving an angry comment with a one-star review that doesn't help anyone.

Unquiet Dreams

I had added and deleted a few email apps because I am NOT tech savvy at all and they were just too complex. Found where this app was recommended for simple set-up so decided to give it a go. I took it slowly, had two tabs open (for embedded and pop-up form) so that my opt-in and thank you info would look the same no matter which form my visitor uses. I customized them, added some stuff to make the email and thank you more interesting, and then added the HTML code to the theme code. It looks great, and more importantly, it works! I'm so proud of myself!!

January 29, 2020

Hey,

Thanks a lot for your feedback! We are very happy you've had success setting up the forms, keep it up!

If you will need any help, you can always contact us - support@mailerlite.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7