MailerLite Email Marketing

MailerLite Email Marketing

by MailerLite

Sync data and send beautiful emails

Tony Samara Meditation

Mailerlite is an amazing marketing tool, with great newsletter templates and their support team super helpful and friendly.

CondomShop.pk

They said my account isn't approved because their algorithm didn't think it was worthy. I've been using MailChimp for the last four years and the only reason i wanted to switch was because of the high cost. Well, i guess not. I'd rather pay the higher cost and get seamless service rather than get rejected by an algorithm.

Nighty House

Waste of time, Disapproved the account without revealing reasons!

Urban Square Displays

Junk waste of time, they denied my account even though ive been open for years and have hundreds of happy customers and never sent spam, I railey even use email marketing.

Polkadottedallthethings

I've been using Mailerlite for a while on a different business - and when I added it to my Shopify store, I was less than pleased because I had to do everything manually. But they recently gave a huge update to their Shopify integration and boy am I impressed. One of the hardest things before was creating campaigns that use products from my store - I had to manually upload all the photos, connect the links, put in the titles... omg it was exhausting. It would take me almost an hour to create one campaign. But with this new update, they've integrated the product feed right into the email creator thing and what once took me one hour to complete now takes about 7 minutes. I created 5 campaigns this morning in record time. And I am blissfully happy about it. I've been shopping email providers for Shopify for a while, and kept Mailerlite even when I didn't like it very much- but now that it's finally got this huge update, I'm officially done shopping.

Oxigenshop

Just AMAZING. Easy to install good automation, useful templates. Thank you.

Military Outdoor

Unbelievable! ignored recent bad review and installed, go to register and guess what? SERVERS DOWN! Needless to say deleted and now to delete and coding left behind what a pile of s"*!!!

Mealblox Com

The app is easy to set up and the email templates are great. The HUGE PROBLEM is functionality. The automation simply does not work. We have set up 3 different automation sequences, all to different opt in lists and all with different triggers. NONE of them have worked properly from the start. Customers and subscribers have been emailing us confused about the emails they are receiving. What a nightmare. The Mailerlite team keeps telling me "our team is working on it". Two weeks into using the software, nothing has been fixed. I have subsequently had to pause all automation and manually send all emails. Switching from Mailchimp to Mailerlite was an easy 1 hour project. Trying to get Mailerlite to work properly has taken several days of my time... and is still causing issues. I have zero faith in moving forward with them as our email software provider. Ultimately, I will be switching back to Mailchimp after wasting a lot of time on this app and confusing a lot of our customers.

Panel Wall Art

Great app! Love it! I am about to delete the other similar apps that I have previously installed.

My Choice Digital Scrapbooking

Great app. Beautiful templates that are easy to use. Thanks!
Previous 1