MailerLite Email Marketing

MailerLite Email Marketing

by MailerLite

Powerful popups & personalized emails. Official MailerLite app

Ezyvision.co.nz

We switched to Mailerlite mostly because of price but we very quickly found that it was much easier to use and we could produce much better emails quicker and easier. Their personal customer service is outstanding too - as good as you could ever expect.

Glitter Box N.O.

Switching to MailerLite has made a huge difference in our e-mail marketing- for the better! The ease of use and the e-mail tips + tricks really are boosting our e-mail presence! Highly recommend!

November 15, 2020

Can we just say that we feel all the love in this review and we love your Instagram presence! The metal purse is definitely one of a kind. If there's anything we can help you out with, you know where to find us.

funtrends4u.com

Mailerlite is extremely effective app for all our needs and customers support is top level We highly recommend this app for all things email related

phonecases.green

I spent quite some time trying to find a good Email Marketing app that integrates with Shopify. All the usual suspects appeared to have some showstoppers for me, so when I came across MailerLite I decided to give it a try regardless of the number of bad reviews. Surprisingly I found a great UI/UX and all the features I was looking for. So far everything works well, although it doesn't seem that the customer list is getting synchronized in the direction from MailerLite to Shopify. Therefore 4 stars.

November 15, 2020

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us some love and helpful feedback, We will make sure to look further into this.

Just wanted to say that we love the collection of cases you have in your store especially the ones from recycled skate decks and discarded fishnets from Popsicase. Keep spreading the Eco-love 💓 all around.

Lay

SKULLPAPER

As email marketing software, it is not acceptable that you offer the Abandoned Cart feature, but this feature does not work. According to support, nobody knows what it is, and when it works. I find the software otherwise quite good but important functions just don't always work or not at all.

October 16, 2020

Hello,

Our development team is aware of the abandoned cart issue and is currently working on getting it fixed. If you would like to get an update regarding the process, please message our customer support team via live chat.

Thank you for understanding and your patience.

Late Blooming Watercolors

As others have noted, this integration NO LONGER WORKS. It appears to have stopped functioning in September, as that's when my automated form stopped collecting/sending emails. Pop ups and purchase triggers no longer work. When support was contacted, the "fix" offered was to sign up for a different third party app to handle the triggers instead. This is basic functionality that needs to be fixed ASAP. I guess I'm getting what I paid for since my list is small enough I'm only on the free plan. This broken functionality isn't going to help me grow my email list for a paid plan though!

October 16, 2020

Hello,

Really sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced.

I can see you've been in touch with our customer support team regarding the issues since you wrote the review. Could you please follow-up with the team in case you are still having problems with the automation trigger?

Appreciate the patience.
Thank you!

The Natural Dog Hub

DOES NOT WORK - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY I've lost count of the amount of times I have been on live chat with 'experts' to resolve what are simple automated campaigns that just do not work, each time they tell me the same procedure and when it doesn't work they 'escalate' it and cannot find a solution. It's a shame because the interface is easy to use.

September 29, 2020

Hello,

We are sorry for the issues you have been experiencing regarding automation campaigns.

The team is working to fix it as soon as possible and once it's fixed, we will let you know.

Appreciate your patience.

BYSALWAYS

Easy to set up autmation and custimize templates. However weeks in to the service none of my autmations work, they have "bugs" that are still being fixed. I didn't realize they weren't working until customers I knew took actions that were supposed to trigger these and then I realized it wasn't working. Paid for an add to direct ppl to sign up for the newsletter and couldn't understand why the visits were so high and the sign up was zero. Lord knows how many newsletter sign up I missed.

September 23, 2020

Hello,

We are really sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced.

We are aware of the issue, it has been already escalated and being worked on, to fix it as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

quieroprints

Would love to give his app 5 stars because for ease of use and user interface. However, I keep having to install and uninstall it in order to use the ecommerce integrations (abandon cart, dynamic products, etc.) Will definitely use again if/when they work out the kinks.

August 17, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback!

Could you please contact us at support@mailerlite.com with more details about the issue you are experiencing?

It would help us to investigate further and make sure it works well for you!

Paul

Haunted Waterpark

This was the easiest 5 star review I've ever given. Mailerlite has been such a smash home run for me, that now I actually ENJOY working on my email marketing. I'd used Mailchimp for years, but never really felt "at home" or in sync with the app. I find ML's interface to be clear, logical and actually pleasurable to use. The support is amazing - the chat picks up in just a minute or two, and they all have been so helpful, friendly and gotten me to solutions fast. If all tech support was as good as ML's the Internet would be a much better place. Also I've gotten tons of use from their functionality support pages, feature walkthrough videos and Marcin's webinars – many marketing concepts and flows that I'd been avoiding for years, I now feel are within my grasp. Much love to Mailerlite.

July 23, 2020

All I can say is: WOW!

Thank you for writing such a special review. All the MailerLite's team is melting because of your kind words. We are glad to hear how much you love the user-friendliness and uniqueness of our product and the efficiency of Customer Support.

We're here to support you for whatever you'll need in the future and Marcin gave back a thank you ;)

Have a Lite Weekend!