MailerLite Email Marketing

MailerLite Email Marketing

by MailerLite

Powerful popups & personalized emails. Official MailerLite app

quieroprints

Would love to give his app 5 stars because for ease of use and user interface. However, I keep having to install and uninstall it in order to use the ecommerce integrations (abandon cart, dynamic products, etc.) Will definitely use again if/when they work out the kinks.

August 17, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback!

Could you please contact us at support@mailerlite.com with more details about the issue you are experiencing?

It would help us to investigate further and make sure it works well for you!

Paul

Haunted Waterpark

This was the easiest 5 star review I've ever given. Mailerlite has been such a smash home run for me, that now I actually ENJOY working on my email marketing. I'd used Mailchimp for years, but never really felt "at home" or in sync with the app. I find ML's interface to be clear, logical and actually pleasurable to use. The support is amazing - the chat picks up in just a minute or two, and they all have been so helpful, friendly and gotten me to solutions fast. If all tech support was as good as ML's the Internet would be a much better place. Also I've gotten tons of use from their functionality support pages, feature walkthrough videos and Marcin's webinars – many marketing concepts and flows that I'd been avoiding for years, I now feel are within my grasp. Much love to Mailerlite.

July 23, 2020

All I can say is: WOW!

Thank you for writing such a special review. All the MailerLite's team is melting because of your kind words. We are glad to hear how much you love the user-friendliness and uniqueness of our product and the efficiency of Customer Support.

We're here to support you for whatever you'll need in the future and Marcin gave back a thank you ;)

Have a Lite Weekend!

FranLamothe

The app looks GREAT! The customer support is AWFUL! Countless emails sent without an answer. And to get an approved site, I'm STILL WAITING, The CUSTOMER SUPPORT......

July 13, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad to hear you like our app!
It seems that our Customer Support team has replied to your questions. However, if you have any other questions or if something remained unclear, please contact again our support team which will be more than happy to help you.

Best,

Craft Station Shop

The mailerlite app is great. I have been working the App during 3 months and has been great. You can customize the emails and it’s cheaper than other mail apps. You can build and grow your mailing for free, while learn how to use it and maximize the service. Also, great customer service.
The only downsize, is that you have to use a desktop to create the email. But the mobile app is great to see the results in a realtime basis. Thanks!!

July 13, 2020

We are happy to receive a 5-Star rating and thank you very much for your feedback!

Small Wallets

I spent about 2 weeks researching all the different email marketing providers. Some were over complicated and pricy.... whereas Mailerlite was perfect. When considering whats best for you, really think about what you actually need. I reckon most of the time Mailerlite would be fine.

Their system is so user friendly and enjoyable to use with great live chat support. I moved from Mailchimp and I now feel more in control of the system.

The reason I think for why there are so many negative reviews.... is that you need a business email at first, but if not setup may just take slightly longer.

July 13, 2020

The MailerLite team works hard everyday to ensure the best experience to the customers and we're more than happy when we read a review like the one you left. Thank you!!

Joe Joe's Hog Shack

Works great, packed with features, and the email design is great. Highly recommend using this app for email blasts + automation.

July 13, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback and the 5-Star review!

Ritos Loja Mística Virtual

Ignore bad reviews, the app is great! Many useful, easy to custom and create campaigns. Congratulations for the job and thanks for the free version.

July 13, 2020

Wow! Thank you for the amazing rating; we are very glad you like our app :)

Baggio Café

Bad support, doesn't sync properly with Shopify. I tried to contact them to have it fixed. but they didn't even answer most of my calls.
The good part is that it has a good interface and the you can design nice emails with it.

March 16, 2020

Hello,

I am really sorry for the inconvenience you've experienced.
As these technical issues differ from one shop to another, it requires some time to investigate the possible problem. We are looking into your case and doing everything to solve it as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Arrived Mindful

I've used lots of EDM platforms and Mailerlite is by far the best and cheapest I've found. It's easy to create beautiful EDMs, pop up and workflows for automated emails, all in one place. The analytics are great, I love how I can track the effectiveness of my campaigns directly against the resulting sales. Highly Recommend.

Kapow Meggings

We shifted from Mailerlite once the Shopify integration stopped working for Mailchimp to varying degrees of success. Whilst Mailerlite is a cheaper price point it still (in theory) has all the features that you can run reasonably in depth email campaigns, much like MailChimp. The problem is there are TONS of glitches. We went through a painstaking process to setup our welcome flows, automations, customer segments, and once done we’ve experienced constant problems. The main problems have been automations not firing properly, and attribution errors (quite big ones). Both problems have many sub-problems embedded within them. The support team are very strange. Sometimes they respond very quickly with great details, other times they take days (or weeks) between responses and it’s clear they haven’t taken the time to understand the problem. The unfortunate thing is our problems have dragged on now for almost 2 months and we are no closer to a solution. I hate to say this but Andrej from the support team is absolutely terrible. He’s almost singlehandedly destroyed my will to live. Anyway beware before you switch, the cost is good but it might end up causing you way more problems in the long run

March 10, 2020

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience and the frustration you have experienced regarding the issues you are facing.

Every shop has its own specifics that may influence how the integration is working. Some of the cases are unique and takes some time to test and find the solution to fix. We are looking into this to solve it as soon as possible.

Thank you.