MailerLite Email Marketing

MailerLite Email Marketing

by MailerLite

Sync data and send beautiful emails

BSWFuture

Just don't waist your time. Poor product and even worse customer service. If I could give it less then one star I would.

HawtTees.com

Fairly easy to use. it has a nice basic free features i will upgrade after i start generating more sales. You can see it in action at www.HawtTees.com also you can save 20 buck off sub if you use my code https://www.mailerlite.com/invite/fdab4d2a594c5

Davis Tactical

ALEXANDROS.ONE

No idea how any of you can rate down this app. I mean, I am in customer service my whole life and having communication with Andrew McGrath from Mailerlite makes clear, that the company puts trust into their people, who help you so perfectly, I can not find words for it. The App is soooo easy, my grandma could use it and the templates for the emails are just insane good. Big big compliment to this company and especially to their good customer service, as a brand is build on people and happy that I can enjoy the result of it. Best to you - use it, try it - make your experience and I promise you, you will love it. Peace from France - Alexandros Tsachouridis Mondon

Roberto Dalla Vecchia

I've been using this app for almost a year now and I'm a happy customer. Their automations work very well.
The integration process with squarespace and shopify was very smooth.
Their customer service is top notch, very nice people and very fast.
I would like to be able to customize lading pages more, but this is not their main feature after all.

Esoteric Gentleman's Club

I tried to use this app in place of Mailchimp for Shopify, however their automated approval systems did not approve my valid website. As you would expect with Eastern European support, they were no help whatsoever.
Avoid wasting your time with this substandard application.

Folger Technologies LLC

Great interface, but when going to send emails with the paid account they declined the sending and said I need to get them proof of other email campaigns and send 1000 first... nightmare and waste of time well I am trying to send out black friday emails....

Marianade'Dick

This Mailer Lite is very easy to drive with very attractive touch. That give you more open email and opportunity to growth your business. And the staff is great.

KimsChakraCrystals

Installed easy, straight forward to use, does all I need for now and are other features available I might start using as my store grows. No issues so far, first mail sent without a hitch, and can see how many opened the mail too on free plan.

Tony Samara Meditation

Mailerlite is an amazing marketing tool, with great newsletter templates and their support team super helpful and friendly.

Previous 1 3