MailerLite Email Marketing

MailerLite Email Marketing

by MailerLite

Powerful popups & personalized emails. Official MailerLite app

Erectimus

Absolute criminals. After they verified my emails and subscribers and then after 2 weeks of use they then asked for an upgrade. When I questioned why an upgrade they cancelled my account.

April 15, 2021

Hi there! Sorry to hear you didn't have the best experience with us. I would love to figure this out with you a bit further - could you email us to feeback@mailerlite.com? I can have a further look into this with you.

CQUA

I think this should be an awesome app, but however I was rejected because it mentioned that my account doesn't comply with their terms or community standards which I am not sure why? They should give a deeper rationale before rejecting someone automatically using their own algorithms. It will be great if someone on their end can approve the rejection and add on a detail reason why it is being rejected and what can be done to enroll a potential customers before an email is sent out. I will update or delete my review if I got a proper reason why it is rejected... or at least a solution for me to be onboarded to their services...

February 18, 2021

Hi there, thank you for reaching out to us. I would love to hear a bit more from you about this and get some details from your end, so I can dive into our history and figure this out together. Could you please email me at feedback@mailerlite.com?

Dasavena Granola Gourmet

I have been using Mailerlite for a couple of months and I am very satisfied with this app. I had some doubts at the beginning because of multiple bad reviews, however Mailerlite has outperformed all of the other mailing apps I also tried. I would totally recommend this app to anyone who is just starting. I began with the free account and it worked perfectly. After reaching 1,000 subscribers I had to upgrade to $15 per month.

Mayu Water

After trying a few email services I've finally found the one - this is it. The platform is very intuitive, friendly to use and has smart features. And their customer support is LEGENDARY! I am so please with it. Thanks a lot MailerLite and keep up the amazing work!

January 13, 2021

I really want to quote How I met your Mother right now, but I will refrain from this. Thank you for your lovely feedback. I also just wanted to say that the Mayu looks beautiful!

Stellari

This is a great app for basic email marketing and newsletters. It's free, has automations, and allows you to do what most small businesses will need. I used it for 6 months before I needed to move to another platform, but would recommend it to anyone who wanted something simple and easy to use. I'll definitely use it for my blogs.

November 30, 2020

Hi Stellari, thank you for spreading the love and leaving us this lovely review!

Ezyvision.co.nz

We switched to Mailerlite mostly because of price but we very quickly found that it was much easier to use and we could produce much better emails quicker and easier. Their personal customer service is outstanding too - as good as you could ever expect.

Glitter Box N.O.

Switching to MailerLite has made a huge difference in our e-mail marketing- for the better! The ease of use and the e-mail tips + tricks really are boosting our e-mail presence! Highly recommend!

November 15, 2020

Can we just say that we feel all the love in this review and we love your Instagram presence! The metal purse is definitely one of a kind. If there's anything we can help you out with, you know where to find us.

funtrends4u.com

Mailerlite is extremely effective app for all our needs and customers support is top level We highly recommend this app for all things email related

phonecases.green

I spent quite some time trying to find a good Email Marketing app that integrates with Shopify. All the usual suspects appeared to have some showstoppers for me, so when I came across MailerLite I decided to give it a try regardless of the number of bad reviews. Surprisingly I found a great UI/UX and all the features I was looking for. So far everything works well, although it doesn't seem that the customer list is getting synchronized in the direction from MailerLite to Shopify. Therefore 4 stars.

November 15, 2020

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us some love and helpful feedback, We will make sure to look further into this.

Just wanted to say that we love the collection of cases you have in your store especially the ones from recycled skate decks and discarded fishnets from Popsicase. Keep spreading the Eco-love 💓 all around.

Lay

SKULLPAPER

As email marketing software, it is not acceptable that you offer the Abandoned Cart feature, but this feature does not work. According to support, nobody knows what it is, and when it works. I find the software otherwise quite good but important functions just don't always work or not at all.

October 16, 2020

Hello,

Our development team is aware of the abandoned cart issue and is currently working on getting it fixed. If you would like to get an update regarding the process, please message our customer support team via live chat.

Thank you for understanding and your patience.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8