MailerLite Email Marketing

MailerLite Email Marketing

by MailerLite

Powerful popups & personalized emails. Official MailerLite app

Style Aspect

They just collect the customer data and app is not functional. Horrible customer service, the expect us to contact them multiple times to resolve.

August 12, 2019

Hello,

I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Your account is approved and you can use the app.

If you have any questions, you can always reach out to us at info@mailerlite.com

Thank you.

heikii®

Honestly we tried quite a lot of E-Mail Marketing Providers and have not been satisfied until we found mailer lite. They doing a real good job. The interface is so user friendly, instant support and automations work perfectly. In addition the provide informativ and helpful content! We are really happy that we finally found this awesome E-Mail Marketing Provider. Thank you Mailer Lite!

tymior

i sign up for use this email for business i use klaviyo and constant contact for years never seen such crazy explain why i was not approve.

Sorry, we can't approve your account
We review all new customers in order to protect our system and others from potential spam email.

Our system performs many checks and tests to determine the validity of new accounts. Unfortunately your account didn't pass those tests.

If you believe that it's a mistake, please contact us at
WHY WILL I WASTE ME TIME TO CONTACT YOU.
YOU NOT THE ONLY EMAIL COMPANY, YOU ALL NEED TO CHECK MY HISTORY WITH MY OTHER TO BUSINESS, NEVER I HEARD SUCH CRAP. SHOPIFY NEED TO GET YOU OFF THE PLATFORM.I DID NOT EVEN SEND A EMAIL TO NO CUSTOMERS. YOU ALL ARE JOKE ANS WASTING PEOPLE TIME.

approve@mailerlite.com

July 30, 2019

Hello!

It seems that you have created 2 accounts with MailerLite and you can have 1 account per 1 organization. The first account you have created is approved and you can use it.

If you would like to get more details, please contact us at info@mailerlite.com

We are sorry for the trouble.

Future Bikini

Less than 1 if I could!
My account was terminated for "sending spam." even if my spam score WAS 0%!
No notice, no way to re-up my account. Waste of money and a waste of time! Not even a refund!
Don't switch from Mailchimp!

July 10, 2019

Hello,

Sorry to inform you, but unfortunately, the content you were sending is prohibited by our Terms of Service. Due to this breach, no refunds are offered.

Fashion Watches Galore

I thought I found a good email marketing app I like this app but it is too HARD to use. I can't figure out how to send an email to just one subscriber or how to upload my pictures from my store. I watched the Video and it showed something different then what I see in the app when I trying to create a campaign. Thinking about deleting the app from my store.

July 10, 2019

Hello,

I am sorry you are having a bad experience with the app.

Could you please contact us at info@mailerlite.com? Our support team will walk you through and answer the questions you have.

Untold Time

This app is constantly not working. I've been using this for over a YEAR. The support is not helpful at all if they reply. I literally pay to send emails and half of the time I can't because of how well this company works. FIND ANOTHER APP.

July 2, 2019

Hello,

We’re very sorry to hear about your experience.

I have reviewed your communications with our support team to see if there’s anything that went unanswered.

I can see that you’ve reached out three times and all three times we replied and offered a solution in less than 15 minutes.

Please let us know in case there any other issues that were not brought to our attention, we’ll be happy to help.

idoxl

So far , The App is Awesome.
it has everything i am looking for , They added the abandon cart as well.
Thanks

Combat Tread

Ran pretty great until they disapproved us for no good reason. Didn't even want to try to work things out. USELESS.

June 14, 2019

Hello!

We have just approved your account and you can use it as per usual. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If you have any questions, you can always reach us via info@mailerlite.com

Medusa's Make-Up

AWESOME
I am/was a mailchimp customer and feel I am paying way too much for 30K list. They make it difficult to remove customers and their new pricing charges for unsubscribers as well as non subscribers, what is the point?

I found mailerlite and immediately loved the design options and the site was immediately user friendly which I found a problem on mailchimp. There are more size and design options for the popup, very excited about that.

I first played around with the design and decided to go ahead and design the popup and welcome email automation. Then decided to go for it!

Added my mailchimp list 30k subscribers, added the shopify app. Had an issue with popup showing up but the mailerlite customer service pointed out that I needed to remove the mailchimp popup first.

So far I LOVE it. I am very excited to truly get it going. I'll update more later but so far, it was waaaaay easier to set up than mailchimp and I am saving around $100+ a month.
pros: save big $$
pros: more design features
pros: 24 hour live chat
pros: all the same segmentation features
pros: can pull 6 month of inactive to clean lists, (mailchimp doesn't offer any easy way to clean list)
cons: don't know any as of yet!

BookMyCostume

I'm unable to install the app. It says "shopify.mailerlite.com refused to connect." If the app is no more supported, then the same should be taken down. Otherwise please let us know how to install the app. If there is any special permission required before installation, etc.

May 18, 2019

Hello,

The application is supported and should be working. Could you please contact our support via live chat or email (info@mailerlite.com) and we will look into it.

Unfortunately, I am unable to find your account under "BookMyCostume".

Previous 1 3 4