MailerLite Email Marketing

MailerLite Email Marketing

by MailerLite

Powerful popups & personalized emails. Official MailerLite app

COURYAH

We love Mailer lite at couryah, we are using it to send out email marketing campaigns and we even have the option to schedule the email in a later time to match our high traffic times. Easy to use and we are very happy with the FREE plan and as we grow the company, we will certainly explore the plans to match our needs. Great Job to the team at Mailer Lite!! I would love to see more block options tho so we can get more creative with our email layout! Thanks tho! Thumbs up for sure

ShoppersNova

don't even try to install this app...total waste of time...they are on shopify just to waste people's time & money

September 23, 2019

Hello,

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Your account has been approved and you can start using it now.

Mumui

1) It's so misleading that is says "free" when it obviously isn't if you have more than 2500 subscribers. 2) They have to "review" your account before sending your campaigns, and of course they charge you before hand so even if they decline your account they still get the money and you paid for a service that was of no use.

September 3, 2019

Hello,

You can visit our pricing page for more details regarding our free and paid plans - https://www.mailerlite.com/pricing

The review process is the usual process we follow for all accounts to ensure the best possible deliverability to our current clients. As no campaigns were sent, you can always ask for a refund.

If you have any questions, you can always reach out to us via live chat or at info@mailerlite.com.

We are sorry if this has caused you any troubles.

EasyWormer

This service and app allows me at an entry level to have all the options of the more expensive Email/Automation/CRM services and to grow when I grow. Im really happy with the functionality of Mailerlite and the how to videos are awesome. Thanks Guys!

Style Aspect

They just collect the customer data and app is not functional. Horrible customer service, the expect us to contact them multiple times to resolve.

August 12, 2019

Hello,

I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Your account is approved and you can use the app.

If you have any questions, you can always reach out to us at info@mailerlite.com

heikii®

Honestly we tried quite a lot of E-Mail Marketing Providers and have not been satisfied until we found mailer lite. They doing a real good job. The interface is so user friendly, instant support and automations work perfectly. In addition the provide informativ and helpful content! We are really happy that we finally found this awesome E-Mail Marketing Provider. Thank you Mailer Lite!

tymior

i sign up for use this email for business i use klaviyo and constant contact for years never seen such crazy explain why i was not approve.

Sorry, we can't approve your account
We review all new customers in order to protect our system and others from potential spam email.

Our system performs many checks and tests to determine the validity of new accounts. Unfortunately your account didn't pass those tests.

If you believe that it's a mistake, please contact us at
WHY WILL I WASTE ME TIME TO CONTACT YOU.
YOU NOT THE ONLY EMAIL COMPANY, YOU ALL NEED TO CHECK MY HISTORY WITH MY OTHER TO BUSINESS, NEVER I HEARD SUCH CRAP. SHOPIFY NEED TO GET YOU OFF THE PLATFORM.I DID NOT EVEN SEND A EMAIL TO NO CUSTOMERS. YOU ALL ARE JOKE ANS WASTING PEOPLE TIME.

approve@mailerlite.com

July 30, 2019

Hello!

It seems that you have created 2 accounts with MailerLite and you can have 1 account per 1 organization. The first account you have created is approved and you can use it.

If you would like to get more details, please contact us at info@mailerlite.com

We are sorry for the trouble.

Future Bikini

Less than 1 if I could!
My account was terminated for "sending spam." even if my spam score WAS 0%!
No notice, no way to re-up my account. Waste of money and a waste of time! Not even a refund!
Don't switch from Mailchimp!

July 10, 2019

Hello,

Sorry to inform you, but unfortunately, the content you were sending is prohibited by our Terms of Service. Due to this breach, no refunds are offered.

Fashion Watches Galore

I thought I found a good email marketing app I like this app but it is too HARD to use. I can't figure out how to send an email to just one subscriber or how to upload my pictures from my store. I watched the Video and it showed something different then what I see in the app when I trying to create a campaign. Thinking about deleting the app from my store.

July 10, 2019

Hello,

I am sorry you are having a bad experience with the app.

Could you please contact us at info@mailerlite.com? Our support team will walk you through and answer the questions you have.

Thank you!

Untold Time

This app is constantly not working. I've been using this for over a YEAR. The support is not helpful at all if they reply. I literally pay to send emails and half of the time I can't because of how well this company works. FIND ANOTHER APP.

July 2, 2019

Hello,

We’re very sorry to hear about your experience.

I have reviewed your communications with our support team to see if there’s anything that went unanswered.

I can see that you’ve reached out three times and all three times we replied and offered a solution in less than 15 minutes.

Please let us know in case there any other issues that were not brought to our attention, we’ll be happy to help.