Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Free plan available

Celebrikats

Time spent using app 20 minutes

This app has a great popup for free, I really appreciate that! Usually I don't bother writing reviews but I had to!

Paige Ryan Beauty

Time spent using app About 1 year

I had been using the free version of this application for some time, but recently switched to the premium upgrade, which has increased my subscribers in a short amount of time and the app support is super responsive and extremely helpful. I’m very satisfied with the upgrade.

September 8, 2022

Hi Paige Ryan Beauty, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Suzuran Baby

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app 1 day

Great support by the team when we encountered issue syncing the list between Mailmunch and Shopify store.

September 8, 2022

Hi Suzuran Baby, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

KBC: Kincaid & BellChambers EST 1978 Antiques & Collectibles

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

AMAZING SERVICES AND PRODUCT CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS 24/7 and instant. I presented a problem with two different sites and everything was sorted in 30mins. From contact, zoom video call, the problem was explained and understood, guided walked through, and fixed immediately. Service like that in business is second to none. I look forward to working together and I am very happy with the choice of Mailmunch and highly recommend them.

September 8, 2022

Hi KBC, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Mile High Vinyl

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app works great. Highly recommend. I set it up for my online record store, Mile High Vinyl, and its easy to use and easy to manage.

July 19, 2022

Hi Mile High Vinyl, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. Please reach out to us at "support@mailmunch.com" so we can assist you with achieving the desired layout for your form.

SAFAR INTERIORS

Location Belgium
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Everything works well and gets updated quick. Lots of options design-wise as well. Couldn't ask for more !

June 28, 2022

Hi SAFAR INTERIORS, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

VeilsGalore

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is very useful and helpful. Very User friendly. Great for the small business owner. Thanks!

May 12, 2022

Hi VeilsGalore, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

FIKANDCO

Location Spain

La utilizamos para generar un pop up de suscripción de nuevos clientes. y funciona a la perfección. Muy recomendable.

May 12, 2022

Hi FIKANDCO, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Wundergrubs

Time spent using app About 22 hours

I used this app to trigger a notification for our summer camp on our site. No additional feature requests at this time.

May 12, 2022

Hi Wundergrubs, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Saval Boutique

Love this app-it does all the work for me! No more spending hours sending emails and creating codes for your customers! Just sign up and see the results almost immediatley.

March 2, 2022

Hi Saval Boutique, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43