MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Grace And Eve

EASY TO USE & SETUP Already capturing visit info that will let us build strong customers & relationships!

Floetry Fashions

So far this app has worked great and it’s easy to work as well! It has helped a lot with getting subscribers.

sirwalwfanila

easy to use and a breeze to install, it is able to be integrated with the email platform that we use directly with field mapping which is super useful

fikaboo

Recommend! I love how easy to customize this and its free! Collecting email addresses is great for getting customers back into your store.

KotaiKitchen

Very useful and user-friendly, support team is very reactive and helpful, thanks Jessica and Abdullah!

LUXTANA

I just added the MailMunch app to my site, http://www.luxtana.com. I'm giving it a great rating because of the simplicity and clarity of the installation...I have no doubt that the app will match.

SO Sweet UK

Excellent customer service! Thank you for your quick response with my issue. Your help is much appreciated.

Onobird

Just installed on my shopify store and set up a pop up to capture email addresses. Took less than 5 minutes.

March 10, 2021

Hi Onobird, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co"

Boutique Life by tJane

I love this app. My subscriber list grows by the week and I'm pleased with the ease of use. Thank you MailMunch!

March 10, 2021

Hi Boutique Life by tJane, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co"

SuperProducers

Should have implemented it earlier. Could be cheaper though. Nice that you have the free option though.

March 10, 2021

Hi SuperProducers, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co"

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40