MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

by MailMunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Hornfreakz

This app is awesome, it's clean, simple and Just Works!
Thanks mailmunch, I love all of the free templates

September 19, 2019

We appreciate the nice you review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.

Fitsire

I used this app for Email Marketing and I would say it's the best app out there for the service that it provides. I like how easy is to set it up and also the customer support it's fast and very helpful. I have tried a lot of apps with similar purpose but this is by far the best. 5 Stars!!!!

Shirt Stay Plus

So far so good. I like the App and seems very easy to use....I was able to import my email list easily.

FRAMED Eyes

Working well so far. Really looking forward to seeing how it works for new customers and returning customers.

All Star Pickleball

Exactly what I was looking for. Easy email capture. Easy setup. Thank you for making it simple for a novice like me!

adelaidehillsyarnco

So far so good! We have changed email capture apps quite a few times, mostly to avoid exorbitant charges when all we needed is a top banner for email capture (to Mailchimp). VERY easy to set up, done in 10 mins. Hope it lives up to first impressions!

foundryfishing

As a long time Privy user I was pretty bummed when they changed to a paid plan which would've required me to pay $35 a month for a pop up ad.
ENTER MAILMUNCH! What a great, simple app that flat out works. It was a super simple one-click install for the pop up, and super easy to link to my Shopify customer list. Great features even on the free account. Thanks!

August 17, 2019

The Sudsy Soapery Natural Products

This is bar far the best most efficient e-mail pop-up out there. Trust us we have tried so many at sudsy soapery natural products

What Gift Ideas

Good so far! Hopefully there are more free features and templates to try out for new users cos free templates are very limited

Random Flags

Just newly installed this app, its simple and amazing. I recommend this app for beginners of shopify.

July 26, 2019

Thank you so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need.