Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Free plan available

Rising Signs

Very easy set-up. Looking forward to using this app to build out my subscribers list and love how easy it was to integrate with my klaviyo account! Full disclaimer: I've only used the app for about ten minutes now, so we'll have to wait and see how things go in actual practice.

June 12, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account.

Trendy Pasal

just lunching new store. trying to get more subscriptions for my new shop. hope it will work for me. thanks

Lay-Bak

Awesome on my first experience! The navigation was fairly easy due to being on the basic package. But over all liked everything so far

Bevefresco

Time spent using app 26 minutes

I haven't used it yet, but set up was super simple! Lots of great templates and some ability to customize free templates as well.

Paint Scape Paints

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 19 minutes

So far so good, appreciate that its nice and easy to setup. Works smoothly...........................

Cintamexico

Location Mexico

I love this app! it will make my list grow... i used itin the past integrated with Mailchimp I thnks is a great tool

Lesomanija

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app About 2 months

The best app to acquire e-mail addresses from customers, the different pop-up forms are great, and you can even send automated e-mails from it! Also great to add a top-header to the website with announcements!

Barefoot Billie

Location Australia

So far- sooooo good.
Easy to use and set up and it has reflected on my website instantly. Some options require upgrading the app but still great options for free.

AuchShop

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Aplicación que tiene lo necesario para implementar un sub pantalla para email Superrr !!!

Barefoot and Salty

Location Australia
Time spent using app 37 minutes

it is simple and easy to use. its a great add on to your store. why is there a 100 word minimum.....

May 14, 2020