Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
May 12, 2020

This is the first time integrating a pop-up on my Shopify website. I haven't seen the end product yet before writing this review. However, it is a pleasant experience creating it!

The individual society
Singapore
Time spent using app: 39 minutes
Mailmunch replied May 14, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account.

May 8, 2020

I used it to set up my new stores and I love it, very easy to use and explained what to do for people like me that need details!

Shapirio Luxe
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Mailmunch replied May 14, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us.

May 7, 2020

I love this app. I use it on my blogs and my Shopify store. Super easy and will grow your list FAST!

GodsyGirl Christian Women's Apparel
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Mailmunch replied May 14, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us.

May 6, 2020

I had tried many apps before finding MailMunch and they are by far the best. They integrate with zapier, which is essential for us, and we haven't had any problem with them.

Store Coach
Time spent using app: About 1 month

May 5, 2020

I love this APP!!!!! I use it to get subscribers and to make my wesite look professional! I couldn't be any more happy with this app! Now if we can get all apps to be this transparent!!

BlackNorf
Time spent using app: 26 days

May 3, 2020

Easy to use and functions well, great work.
Thanks you so much for providing a free version of the app!

MADEinNZ.co.nz
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years

April 29, 2020

I used for a pop up sign up. Free one at the moment. See how it goes. Not sure about the mailmunch logo at the bottom but have to pay to remove.. But if works can upgrade but costly to start for a startup.

Distinction Cases
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

April 28, 2020

I used this App to grow the number of email subscribers in my store. Now I started receiving some subscription. Thank you MailMunch.

Pugdoggy
Time spent using app: 13 days

April 22, 2020

I'm on free plan. It did capture emails more than some paid plan. I really love to use it. Moreover, the plan is not basing on how many session that one site has.

IMAN Shoppe Bookstore
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 7 days

April 10, 2020

Just installed and really liked the easy setup! Now just going to wait until the traffic arrives!

Dear Reverie
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Mailmunch replied April 22, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.