Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Free plan available

MADEinNZ.co.nz

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Easy to use and functions well, great work.
Thanks you so much for providing a free version of the app!

May 4, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account.

Distinction Cases

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I used for a pop up sign up. Free one at the moment. See how it goes. Not sure about the mailmunch logo at the bottom but have to pay to remove.. But if works can upgrade but costly to start for a startup.

Pugdoggy

I used this App to grow the number of email subscribers in my store. Now I started receiving some subscription. Thank you MailMunch.

IMAN Shoppe Bookstore

Location Malaysia

I'm on free plan. It did capture emails more than some paid plan. I really love to use it. Moreover, the plan is not basing on how many session that one site has.

Dear Reverie

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Just installed and really liked the easy setup! Now just going to wait until the traffic arrives!

April 22, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.

mobile gate

Location Egypt
Time spent using app About 20 hours

Great App To Use In My Store To Achieve More Sales And Promotions ....................................

dreamzandthingz.com

Time spent using app 8 minutes

USER FRIENDLY IM NOT GOOD WITH COMPUTERS BUT IT WAS MADE FOR DUMMIES LIKE ME AND I LOVE N APPRECIATE THAT

Ringo Pametna ključavnica

Location Slovenia

Great. All works as it should. Great for grabbing emails in blogs and content pages: scroll forms, popups and embedded email forms.

Ticaboo Store

Location Brazil

Started using now. Seems to be exactly what I was looking for, a tool for growing my email list. tks

Straw&Berry Collective

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 20 hours

Used this app to create a pop up for sign up to our newsletter, and so far so good, easy to install and performs very well! Thanks !