Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Free plan available

mobile gate

Great App To Use In My Store To Achieve More Sales And Promotions ....................................

April 22, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.

dreamzandthingz.com

USER FRIENDLY IM NOT GOOD WITH COMPUTERS BUT IT WAS MADE FOR DUMMIES LIKE ME AND I LOVE N APPRECIATE THAT

Ringo Pametna ključavnica

Great. All works as it should. Great for grabbing emails in blogs and content pages: scroll forms, popups and embedded email forms.

Ticaboo Store

Started using now. Seems to be exactly what I was looking for, a tool for growing my email list. tks

Straw&Berry Collective

Used this app to create a pop up for sign up to our newsletter, and so far so good, easy to install and performs very well! Thanks !

Keepsake Tales.org

Easy to use! This is going to help our customer conversion so much! Thanks, MailMunch for such a user-friendly app.

February 24, 2020

Your Beauty Box

Just downloaded the app and added a POP up to my store..super easy and very satisfied thus far! Will try the other aspects of the app as and when I need them.

February 24, 2020

Gabriel Edward Jewelers

Fantastic app, great free plan! Very very easy to set up and integrate. Would highly recommend this for first time store owners looking for pop-up email subscribe buttons.

sheTALL Boutique

I used this app to add a pop up! It was very simple! I can't wait to see how the other programs work on this app!

Teak + Table Outdoor

Great App, Easy to use and implement, immediate results. We love it and will suggest this Shopify app to other business owners.