MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Tonneau Covers Nz

Really good. No hesitation in recommending this to others.

Beauty Prana

Awesome App! A MUST have in your e-commerce!!! I recommend it, definitely.

Leotard Boutique

After spending practically all day trying to make the popup form work through mailchimp, then getting the code to work on my shopify site (never happened), then realizing that so many others before me had the same problems without success, I was able to use the free MailMunch and had the popup set up, syncing with mailchimp, and working in 5 minutes. Thank you MailMunch!

Ellanie Fit

Works well so far, I've just installed it but seems to work as planned. Also working with Mailchimp. I haven't upgraded as it's still a bit pricey for my current budget but I will eventually.

Lamahstore

awesomely fast integration and service as described!

Holden Hill

Mail Munch is great and very easy to use. We love it for our general sign up newsletter.

Isador

very good application, works smoothly

Eye Candy Beauty Boutique Llc

Love this app. Easy to use! Do it!

Goldyneero

I would recommend this app to anyone looking for a popup solution on their site. It is very cost effective for the feature set that you get. It gives you great customization ability and control to make the subscription popup experience great for your website and customers. We really like the A/B testing feature that again comes at a great price as most other popup apps only provide this feature on their higher priced plans. Check out our site https://goldyneero.com to see it in action.

Shop Wearyourpraise

Awesome app...very easy to use and effective.