Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup | Reviews

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Her Style Inc

Awesome service and their support team is great!

Trolling World

So far so good. Really good look to the pop ups and so easy to set up compared to other apps. I deleted the others I was using now focusing on this, check out the pop using this on my store: www.trollingworld.com

KaynZac

Awesome app with great support! Mark was really helpful and he walked me through the troubleshooting on my site. It was actually easy to install on the Shopify platform but I mistakenly copied and pasted the code several times into my theme (which you shouldn't). It's a great tool to build an email list!

Illustrator Stuff

Simple and easy to use, and best of all the basic option is FREE! This is the first truly free pop up window / email collector I know of available as a Shopify app (WAY better than paying $15/month for a popup!) so I am thrilled about that! Integrated easily with MailChimp and got it up and working very quickly. Had a minor technical difficulty but the issue was solved very quickly by the support team. Thanks!

MA PR SALES

Great App, 5 Start easy customization and easy integration, recommended this apps.

1 2 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 42 Next