Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Free plan available

Boutique Life by tJane

I love this app. My subscriber list grows by the week and I'm pleased with the ease of use. Thank you MailMunch!

March 10, 2021

Hi Boutique Life by tJane, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co"

SuperProducers

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 1 year

Should have implemented it earlier. Could be cheaper though. Nice that you have the free option though.

March 10, 2021

Hi SuperProducers, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co"

Captiva Collection

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app is easy to set up and very helpful for email collection. I do think it is a bit pricey for the upgraded feature but I did need them so I'm willing to pay it.

March 10, 2021

Hi Captiva Collection, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co"

Alcala's Boutique

Time spent using app 8 minutes

Easy set up and great results! The guided setup was easy to understand and the pop up works perfectly. Thank you!

March 10, 2021

Hi Alcala's Boutique, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co"

PetsBestBuddy

Time spent using app About 2 months

I do not have any experience with setting up any sort of pop-up but that did not matter with mail-much. For now, I am still using the free variation of the app and it's working perfectly for me. However, I do suspect that I will be investing in the paid version in the future as it appears to have some great features. Very easy to use and functional - highly recommend :)

March 10, 2021

Hi PetsBestBuddy, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co"

Raydiant Eyewear

I used this app to generate more email subscribers! I thought it would difficult to navigate but it was super easy!!

March 10, 2021

Hi Raydiant Eyewear, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co"

Starlolly

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Brilliant App. Easy to use and install. Great features to help grow my business and would highly recommend!

March 10, 2021

Hi Starlolly, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance, please feel free to reach out to us.

AccessoRise

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app to help me promote my email mail list and it was very helpful and user friendly!!!!!

January 27, 2021

Hi AccessoRise, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account

Cool J's Apparel

Time spent using app About 1 hour

i used the app to help me create an email capture pop-up. i used the free version and so far when i go to my website it does exactly what i need it to do capture emails.

January 27, 2021

Hi Cool J's Apparel, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account

breast dressed

I used this app to create my newsletter pop up, it was really easy and efficient to use. Looking forward to using some of it's other features.

January 21, 2021

Hi breast dressed, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account