MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

by MailMunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Lesomanija

The best app to acquire e-mail addresses from customers, the different pop-up forms are great, and you can even send automated e-mails from it! Also great to add a top-header to the website with announcements!

Barefoot Billie

So far- sooooo good.
Easy to use and set up and it has reflected on my website instantly. Some options require upgrading the app but still great options for free.

AuchShop

Aplicación que tiene lo necesario para implementar un sub pantalla para email Superrr !!!

Barefoot and Salty

it is simple and easy to use. its a great add on to your store. why is there a 100 word minimum.....

May 14, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account.

Nardo Organic

Really simple and easy to install, with many premium template options. You can integrate it with other email service providers as well.

The individual society

This is the first time integrating a pop-up on my Shopify website. I haven't seen the end product yet before writing this review. However, it is a pleasant experience creating it!

Shapirio Luxe

I used it to set up my new stores and I love it, very easy to use and explained what to do for people like me that need details!

May 14, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us.

GodsyGirl Christian Women's Apparel

I love this app. I use it on my blogs and my Shopify store. Super easy and will grow your list FAST!

May 14, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us.

Store Coach

I had tried many apps before finding MailMunch and they are by far the best. They integrate with zapier, which is essential for us, and we haven't had any problem with them.

BlackNorf

I love this APP!!!!! I use it to get subscribers and to make my wesite look professional! I couldn't be any more happy with this app! Now if we can get all apps to be this transparent!!