Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Free plan available

Lavativarios Online Store

Location Italy
Time spent using app 17 minutes

Super Easy. Very straight to the point. Just few seconds and ZAP...you've got your email popup running!

November 10, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you left us. Please feel free to reach out to us if you require any assistance.

theactivestory

Location India

The app has increased our sales !!! Love using it for collecting subscribers!
Very convenient for small businesses

TheReilyFoundation

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very easy to use. I created a subscription form within a matter of minutes. I chose MailMunch because it proved to be very successful for another organisation I volunteer with.

Kecks SA

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 13 hours

I was looking for a simple pop-up to prompt email subscriptions, and this does the job beautifully for free.

Bossy Glossy Beauty

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Easy to set up for the elements we needed, free & works well. Mostly used for initial pop up to capture subscribers.

Forever Dolled Up

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I Love this app! It works really well. I have been using it for a while now and I've nothing to complain about

Writing Services Central

Time spent using app About 1 year

really good free version, helpful for small sites, helped me get subscribers without looking obtrusive on my website

Live Yielded Shop

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've used MailMunch on my website for several months now, and it's been a game changer. It is versatile, and the customer service is great. This is the first time I've used it on Shopify and so far so good.

October 12, 2020

Hi Live Yielded Shop, We appreciate the nice review you left us. Please feel free to reach out to us with any issue you may require assistance with.

Olive Us Girls

We are using the email popup feature on our home page and are loving the results. In just 4 month without any work other than the set-up, we have gained 122 more email subscribers. These are updated to our shopify email list automatically. Mailmunch couldn't make it any easier for us to succeed!

September 8, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

Grace Brand Gear

Time spent using app 39 minutes

I used this app to set up Entrance & Exit email popups for my site. It was very user friendly. Great app!

August 24, 2020