Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Free plan available

Live Yielded Shop

I've used MailMunch on my website for several months now, and it's been a game changer. It is versatile, and the customer service is great. This is the first time I've used it on Shopify and so far so good.

October 12, 2020

Hi Live Yielded Shop, We appreciate the nice review you left us. Please feel free to reach out to us with any issue you may require assistance with.

Olive Us Girls

We are using the email popup feature on our home page and are loving the results. In just 4 month without any work other than the set-up, we have gained 122 more email subscribers. These are updated to our shopify email list automatically. Mailmunch couldn't make it any easier for us to succeed!

September 8, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

Grace Brand Gear

I used this app to set up Entrance & Exit email popups for my site. It was very user friendly. Great app!

August 24, 2020

Freelance

Good app

August 17, 2020

Lovely Light Factory

I like that it's simple to work with and that it has a free option.

It's All in the Deetails

So far so good! Very easy to set up forms and start using MailMunch. I'm looking forward to seeing my mail list grow!

Grassroot, INC

Simple and very easy to create an popup to save email subscribers! I hope that it is just as easy to save all email subscribers on a secondary list.

Corpus Christi Stamp Works

Super easy to set up and doubled my subscribers in a week! The pop up allows for you to set how long after they enter the browser that it will pop up, and its nice not having a site that shoves pop ups at you! Thank you! i will recommend you to whoever asks

July 20, 2020

ACO Cottesloe

easiest pop-up form for simple, free pop-ups! will definitely continue to this service. 5/5 recommend.

July 10, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account.

Jamin Fitness

Really great service to help build your email list! It has allowed me to retain the information of all the visitors to my website! Also excellent customer service! Was readily available during weekday hours.