Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Free plan available

Jamin Fitness

Really great service to help build your email list! It has allowed me to retain the information of all the visitors to my website! Also excellent customer service! Was readily available during weekday hours.

Safona Health

I used this app for standard email collection. Very easy to use and I love the free plan. We are just starting out, so paying some sum of money is just not in the cards right now, but we will pay if we ever become bigger. Thanks!

July 10, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account.

Antoinette's Urban Chic- New and Vintage Boutique

Time spent using app 20 minutes

The app is very easy to use and works great. I'm glad I found this product to add to our website. We hope our customers will enjoy it as well.

nstyle

Location Qatar
Time spent using app About 2 months

I Used this app to help me do an email.I really like how it does ,it's easy .I would be nice if it did next time.

Hacienda

This app is really easy to use and customize. There are a fair amount of customization options even with the free account. It does exactly what I need it to. I am really enjoying it so far and will likely upgrade as my business grows.

EnjyLife

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I used this app to set up an initial email subscriber list. Easy to use! I am satisfied with the free options that were available with our set up.

The Suga Water Company

Thank you so much for this amazing app. I was looking for an app to make the presentation of my business professional.

Kim Powell Art

Time spent using app About 18 hours

SImple to use and gets the job done! I would recommend the free version but might be expensive as paid version. I am still checking it out but give it 5 stars for an easy, free integrated service.

TheBrainDriver

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Very easy to use and stable App. We have built a great following with this. Highly recommend this to anyone

June 15, 2020

Happy Thoughts Supply Co

Time spent using app About 1 hour

really easy to use. enjoying it so far. no complaints, except the fact that this review has to be at least 100 characters.

June 15, 2020