Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

Chess House

The app works great for either automated offers or manually approving offers. We've been using it for more than 6 months successfully.

Vintage Jesus Tees

this app helps me sell my vintage like I would at a event. and they helped me trouble shoot my site

Sportscards.com

We have been using this for a few weeks now and it was very easy to set up and customize. Really helpful app.

Artonique

A very easy to use, intuitive app that was a breeze to setup and run. App works great and has many great features. Highly recommend. The support team is PHENOMENAL. Shout out to Saad and the rest of the team went above and beyond to do customizations to the buttons and emails to make it work with our theme.

var deals

Apps very helpful and i think can do better if they can accept our suggest, Support is good and fast response! Keep it up

Vannamoda

Just a perfect app , specially if you have high ticket articles. The best part is working is perfect and simple

Buy soccer cards

An absolute gamechanger for my online store. Easy to set up and use and gets me great interaction with my customers

Nativo Arts

Great app, very responsive staff. I like how there are multiple ways to customize the app. Lots of features. Thank you!

Once Upon A Diamond

This app was one of the main deciding factors that brought us to Shopify. The developers go above and beyond to make sure the app works correctly and that you are happy with the experience. It's very professional from the back and front ends with lots of useful features that we hadn't even considered beyond just 'making an offer' on the product page. And they are continually looking to improve. To your continued success...

Cyprinus Carp Fishing Technology

Great app - only been using it for a few hours but already generated over 50 offers and around £1k of orders

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16