Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

Health And Beauty 365

Great app, easy to setup, responsive support, would very recommend, A++

Forever Red Soles

I have been waiting for an offer app and this one is perfect! I have increased sales so much because of this! Works great! 5 stars.

I Fidget Tunes

If all the kinks get worked out this app IS AWESOME! The developers are very quick to respond to any issues. Honestly, this app IS IT.

Uk Bump Keys Ltd

This is an amazing app if you're selling in a competitive industry, or if you want an opportunity for your customers to engage with your shop. We've had a lot of sales that wouldn't have been possible without it.

The customer support is responsive, and they're putting in more functionality. I can't wait. A+++

Solos Retail

Customer service is great, it's ran by reasonable guys who follow their ethos, and it gives me an edge over my competitors !!

Dari 9

Amazing app! I've made so many sells from it! Theres no such thing as an abandon customer with this app! It also gives you an idea on what's a good price for your products in your store as well. Customer service is also amazing too!!!

#MustHaveApp!!!!

Tufina Watches 2

The guys have worked so hard to make it better. I am enjoying it very much lately. The first time I downloaded it was not convinced so I removed it. Looked for other apps, and the rest I found out there were not as friendly use, so I returned. They have made few nice changes to it, very mobile friendly. Top customer service, I needed smth special edited for my site, they were eager to help and done. For the price you pay a month this is a great app. Good job!

Golden Lotus Antiques

Good app and good support, it does whet we need for our store, thanks

Lamporia Com

Helpful support team. Resolved the issue promptly. Thanks

Socialfamousme

This app is the best one in my store! It helped to double our revenue and the customers love the feeling of getting a discount.