4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance sales and customer engagement by allowing price negotiation. It's praised for its customization, ease of use, and quick setup, with some reporting sales increases of up to 20%. The support team is frequently commended for their prompt, helpful responses and willingness to consider feature suggestions. The app also enhances the shopping experience by facilitating personal interaction with customers.

April 8, 2020

Great app, Highly recommended as it gives you an oppunity to still make a sale and offer a discount

Budget Pool Care
Magical Apps replied April 9, 2020

Thankyou thankyou! love the feedback!

November 2, 2018

Great app for recovering possible sales. Asks for an offer at exit intent. Great! Best one of its kind I have tried.

ClickWear
South Africa
July 27, 2020

This app really helped my sales increase, and I like it because I feel like my customers are more engaged.

The Relux
February 3, 2021

Easy to install and manage. Integrates easily into my theme. EXTREMELY POWERFUL! Very effective at capturing sales that would otherwise not have happened

Rankin Warehouse
Magical Apps replied March 31, 2021

Thank you!!

May 3, 2020

I have amazing experience with this app. Thousands and thousands of dollars have been brought in from this app. Only problem I'm having is it won't let me archive in last week so it's overwhelming my lists of offers.

LKP Merchandise
Magical Apps replied May 6, 2020

Thanks for the kind words! nothing motivates us more to keep going then to see our customers are thriving and our app is part of that journey :)

I sent you an email around the archiving option issue and our support team will look into this issue for you and get back to you on it ASAP.

Thanks!!

August 19, 2020

Great apps and nice platform, enhance customers interaction. It will be perfect if it could send remarkrting email.

Recommended !!!

Matein
Edited February 7, 2021

Although most of the offer intends to be under appreciated, sometimes even just for fun, even when offer is accepted, the sales are not intended. We like the concept, and wish to stay on. Hopefully The App is moving towards success & improvement. I like the App. Thank you !

Designer Unique Finds
Magical Apps replied March 31, 2021

Thankyou! we appreciate your kind words!

August 25, 2022

We are very happy with this app and have been using it for a long time now. It works exactly as you would expect with no issues at all. Should you have any questions, the team reply very quickly. I highly recommend.

Cyprinus Carp Fishing Technology
Magical Apps replied September 8, 2022

Thank you for the kind review, we are very glad that you like Make an Offer and it is always a pleasure to help with any questions you may have!

March 19, 2018

This is the first time we actually experienced a considerable uptick in conversion based solely on installing an app. We are in the antique and vintage fields. Making deals is part of it and this app is just perfect for that.

Super easy to install and set up with superb support that is not only fast to respond but truly listens to your needs. New features are constantly added and you can ask them about a feature you would like and it will probably be done, within reason.

We started with them in February, went through the trial and actually upgraded our plan for a bit more customization. The basic plan is fine too if you are happy with the app's very nice standard layout. And for the price, you can't go wrong!

Many thanks to Ivan and the Make an Offer team!

Bijouxbela
10 months using the app
Edited June 16, 2020

I am using this app to help my customers submit their offer and also aquire new leads.
It's awesome!!!
I definitely wanna use it for a while to see if it will increase my sales

APM-USA