Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

Tufina Watches 2

The guys have worked so hard to make it better. I am enjoying it very much lately. The first time I downloaded it was not convinced so I removed it. Looked for other apps, and the rest I found out there were not as friendly use, so I returned. They have made few nice changes to it, very mobile friendly. Top customer service, I needed smth special edited for my site, they were eager to help and done. For the price you pay a month this is a great app. Good job!

Golden Lotus Antiques

Good app and good support, it does whet we need for our store, thanks

Lamporia Com

Helpful support team. Resolved the issue promptly. Thanks

Socialfamousme

This app is the best one in my store! It helped to double our revenue and the customers love the feeling of getting a discount.

Gentlemen Of Salvage

Great app and fantastic customer service. Had an installation issue and they put it right immediately... they even customised it for me :)

Heavens Gate Home Garden

Love this App! It has really increased my sales, especially of multiple, high-end items, as everyone wants a better price if they are ordering multiple items. The owners are also very responsive and helpful with any issues or questions.

Rendezvous Designs 2

What a fantastic app. We have picked up so many extra orders because our customers love to get a cheaper deal. It is great for clearing out sale stock.
The new features allowing us to accept, reject or counter the offer is so convenient and I use it on my phone.

Strapp

Great idea, well executed.
The app is still missing some features (that are being developed now, according to their customer support).
I got in touch with them and they answer literally in minutes.

Rodneys Electronic Division

Great app, It allows customers a flexible price and the ability to save a few bucks, which means a lot to many people.

Cherdens Doujinshi Shop

I've installed a lot of apps in my Shopify shop. This is by far the most user friendly, convenient and SIMPLE app I've seen! The setup page is intuitive, and you don't need to be a programmer to customize the best offer app (a huge plus for busy shop owners).

I had this app up and running in my shop in LESS than a minute! Once it was up, I tested it and it worked like a dream! I can't say enough good things about a Shopify add-on that didn't make me tear my hair out getting it set up. I'm so used to things being difficult that the level of simplicity blew me away. Thank you so much for considering the non-tech savvy!

"Make an Offer" installed like a dream and didn't mess with any of my formats - it does what it says it does! All you have to do is click some buttons, maybe slide a color slider to tweak your color scheme, and type a little text to customize the look. That's IT! It comes with an inbox so you can handle your offers. An email is also sent to your registered email so that you know an offer has arrived.

Accepting, countering and declining offers is as easy as a push of a button. Click - click - DONE!

In addition to Make an Offer being so user-friendly, the developers have an excellent support network. My inquiries were always answered quickly, professionally, and in a friendly manner. They stand by their product - so much so that you can make them offers on the app price itself!

In my collectibles based market, most products do not have a set price. Being able to barter with customers is ESSENTIAL. Even if you aren't in a market where bartering is commonplace, give it a shot. Giving your customers the option to shave off even $1.00 is attractive, interactive, and fun. It gives you a unique chance to have conversations with your visitors and learn more about their needs.

Thanks so much for this app - and thanks for your excellent support!