Make an Offer

Make an Offer Button, Pay what you Want, Request a Quote

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Better Bath And Beauty

This app has been reliable and helped to increase my sales. The customer support is really good. I had a technical problem just after install but it was corrected within 24 hours and support is good about letting you know that they're received a request for help quickly. They also quickly helped correct an error made by the customer who entered an incorrect email address on her offer so that my responses were not being sent.

I would only change a few tiny details about this app, 1) like adding currency formatting to the offer or counteroffer amounts (i.e. $00.00) so that the customers are very clear on what's being offered. 2) Also would love to be able to add quantity so the buyer can offer on more than one at a time. 3) And I would love to be able to require a zip code on the offer submitted by buyer so that I know if I ship to their location before responding.

But all in all, its well worth the cost. Great job. Keep up the good work!

See the app in my store at www.better-bath-and-beauty.myshopify.com

Dulcinaantiques Com

Amazing customer service :) Happy with the results. Please go for it!

Statement Defense

Amazing customer service, we needed some small custom tweeks to make this app work for us, they were quick and eager to customize this app for our needs, thank you!

Bijouxbela

This is the first time we actually experienced a considerable uptick in conversion based solely on installing an app. We are in the antique and vintage fields. Making deals is part of it and this app is just perfect for that.

Super easy to install and set up with superb support that is not only fast to respond but truly listens to your needs. New features are constantly added and you can ask them about a feature you would like and it will probably be done, within reason.

We started with them in February, went through the trial and actually upgraded our plan for a bit more customization. The basic plan is fine too if you are happy with the app's very nice standard layout. And for the price, you can't go wrong!

Many thanks to Ivan and the Make an Offer team!

Curious Collectibles 2

Great app for the money. Especially in vintage retail the ability to haggle and negotiate on price is key. Over 70% of my sales come with some conversation about pricing and this makes that process easier for both myself and the buyer. Great value for me.

Biobids

This app is awesome. Our whole business model is based upon customers making their own offers. MakeanOffer empowers them and is seemless and easy to install, setup and execute. Thanks, guys!

Totally Wicked Footwear

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Excellent app and very easy to use. Brought in more business and customer interaction. Customer service is wonderful! Could not ask for more from this app. If you are flexible on your pricing then this is an app you should get. I definitely recommend it.

Buy4keep

Time spent using app About 1 year

This App has proved profitable to my store more than any other.

Clositherapi

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Honestly,

we cannot say enough about how much we enjoy this app!
It truly is perfect for our vintage + modern shop {closiTherapi | vinTage} and we love offering it to our customers as a way for them to set their own, fair pricing.
Thanks for providing such a great app in the Shopify community. :)

www.clositherapi.com

Fortrove3

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

These guys are the best! They made a fantastic app and give immediate technical support! The app is a hit and works smoothly! Use this app! Excellent!