Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

Dari 9

Amazing app! I've made so many sells from it! Theres no such thing as an abandon customer with this app! It also gives you an idea on what's a good price for your products in your store as well. Customer service is also amazing too!!!

#MustHaveApp!!!!

Tufina Watches 2

The guys have worked so hard to make it better. I am enjoying it very much lately. The first time I downloaded it was not convinced so I removed it. Looked for other apps, and the rest I found out there were not as friendly use, so I returned. They have made few nice changes to it, very mobile friendly. Top customer service, I needed smth special edited for my site, they were eager to help and done. For the price you pay a month this is a great app. Good job!

Golden Lotus Antiques

Good app and good support, it does whet we need for our store, thanks

Lamporia Com

Helpful support team. Resolved the issue promptly. Thanks

Helix Camera Video

I have tried this for a few months now and will be cancelling the app today. While the concept is good, I find it has some further development needed before I would recommend it. The app does only give you the option to exclude items from the feature, it does not allow you to exclude whole brands, categories, price ranges or collections. There also doesn't seem to be an expiration on the offers, or we can't find one. We should be able to determine the period in which a customer can have the accepted offer before it expires. The customer can put in a note when they make offers but the merchant cannot put in a note when they respond which makes it hard to communicate why you may not have accepted that offer. It has become more of a liability not knowing how long the offers sit out there than it is worth.

Socialfamousme

This app is the best one in my store! It helped to double our revenue and the customers love the feeling of getting a discount.

Gentlemen Of Salvage

Great app and fantastic customer service. Had an installation issue and they put it right immediately... they even customised it for me :)

Ebikemarketplace Com

This app was instrumental in getting some of our products moving. We like the interface and implementation within our Shopify account. Of course, it does lend itself to some lowball offers that come in, but it gives some interesting data on what people are willing to pay for certain items.

Heavens Gate Home Garden

Love this App! It has really increased my sales, especially of multiple, high-end items, as everyone wants a better price if they are ordering multiple items. The owners are also very responsive and helpful with any issues or questions.

Rendezvous Designs 2

What a fantastic app. We have picked up so many extra orders because our customers love to get a cheaper deal. It is great for clearing out sale stock.
The new features allowing us to accept, reject or counter the offer is so convenient and I use it on my phone.