Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

Integrity Ps

App is missing features, I like the app but I would like the possibility to accept, counter or reject offer with the touch of a button, without needing to reply to emails.

Metju

interesting concept and already received offers from the 1st day i installed the app. the downside is that i cant reply with an offer back to the client, unless i write a normal email which takes quite a lot of time. another downside from my end, if that in order to offer the new price to a customer, i need to offer discount codes or modify the price of that product so my customer will take advantage to the new price. if the app would modify automatically the price for would save a lot of time and will be much more efficient. overall the app is good but needs to be automated much more to reach full potential.

Multiwear

I installed this about 2 weeks ago. After a few days, I got two offers. It was quiet for a while and then in recent days I got 2 more offers. Though I still see some people come and check it out and leave, so far, of those who have made an offer, when I counter back with something more reasonable, they seem to take it. I don't know in the long term how it affects my bottom line, but when just starting out, it's a great way to get sales in and a great way to not publicize really large discount prices. I decided to move my prices up because it didn't seem to affect sales either way but Make an Offer is a way to offer discounts to customers who wouldn't buy even at my low prices. it's your own decision if that is a smart move but it has helped to sell, bring in some $, and prevent me from constantly offering discounts. Sometimes offering discount coupons and publicizing them can also hurt your brand.

Yourgreatfinds

Outstanding service and communication from developer. There are some email glitches that we are working on. This is a valuable tool that my website greatly needed. I have had several sales as a result of this app. I am still trying it out, but I am leaning towards keeping it. It's not yet automated so you'll have to create a system for processing the offers. But the offers do come in. I am seeing some degree of customers not following through once the offer is accepted. I am working on a system for that. I absolutely recommend this app. I think that it is going to grow into a phenomenal tool that I will always want to have. Thank you Make an Offer! UPDATE: I left this app for a while because I needed automation. When they became automated they actually cared enough about my business to contact me several times to come back. I did not want to disturb my website, but this weekend I got a new theme and came back to MAO. I am so glad that I did. I was using Pricewaiter and I can tell you that THIS is the better offer app. If you are trying to decide, take it from me. Make an Offer is the one to chose. Better product and customer service that lets you know that this company cares about their customers. If I could give it 10 stars, I would!!

Collect It Mania

Fantastic service. Button was originally to small, the text didn't match my store text and it was slightly out of place. All three things were resolved quickly and efficiently. Feel free to check it out www.collect-it-mania.co.uk.

Button paid itself off the next day I had it!

Princess Bride Diamond

Great support and a must have app!

Chicago Skyline Art

We would give it more than 5 stars if that was possible! We've wanted this option on our website for our paintings for a long time, and here was the very thing! We used it in conjunction with an email campaign and the results have been stellar. The support from the app developer is thorough, friendly and the responses to our questions and issues have always been quick.

Cakcollectibles

Love this app.Lets my customers easily make an offer on an item.

Tasmanian Guitar Tonewoods

Great app! Gets the 'ball rolling' with possible customers, from which you can have a friendly chat and discuss deals that suit both parties!

Motogateway

Great Plug in for my shopify store! Sold 3 items in the first 48 hours that I wouldnt have sold otherwise. Awesome customer service! I can see where this app will help me figure out what price point to assign for some of my products. Love it!