Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

Lcdtvboards

Very useful app. Recently start using it. Will need some additional features though such as linking the offer more directly with all the product info. But for the price, I cannot complain.

Giselle Jewelry

I love the idea of this app... just started trying it out. I had problems with the language as my costumers are German speaking... the support immediately worked on a solution for me and provided me within a day with a translation! Great support. Thank you

Killzone Flashlights

This app has been awesome and generated quite a lot of sales and interaction with our customers. Highly recommended!

P J Home And Garden Decor

Have been using Make An Offer for a month now and had a few small problems along the way but the support has been great and they are looking at suggestions I've made to increase the functionality.
This is also a good way to get around MAPP pricing since you are making a special quote to your customer.
Make An Offer has great potential to increase your sales.

Tin Can Industries

App works great! Support is A+! A great value for the price!

Mrmuffinstrains

This is an amazing ap and it's been very beneficial for us. Instead of guessing how low we need to go on price, we price at what we think is market and use this ap to get offers from prospects at the price they'd like to buy our product. Who doesn't want to get a deal? We have worked with the developers to test their enhancements - now when someone makes an offer I get an immediate summary of their offer with email address so I can respond. If the offer works for me, I enter the order in shopify, apply the requested discount, and send them an invoice with a note from me thanking them for the offer. So far, 80 percent of the offers I have invoiced have been purchased. This really changes the online sales game. Oh by the way, these guys have been great to work with!

1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 Next