Make an Offer

Make an Offer | Reviews

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

Princess Bride Diamond

Great support and a must have app!

Chicago Skyline Art

We would give it more than 5 stars if that was possible! We've wanted this option on our website for our paintings for a long time, and here was the very thing! We used it in conjunction with an email campaign and the results have been stellar. The support from the app developer is thorough, friendly and the responses to our questions and issues have always been quick.

Cakcollectibles

Love this app.Lets my customers easily make an offer on an item.

Tasmanian Guitar Tonewoods

Great app! Gets the 'ball rolling' with possible customers, from which you can have a friendly chat and discuss deals that suit both parties!

Motogateway

Great Plug in for my shopify store! Sold 3 items in the first 48 hours that I wouldnt have sold otherwise. Awesome customer service! I can see where this app will help me figure out what price point to assign for some of my products. Love it!

Pacific Guitar

After only a few days using this app I received an offer for a $1800 guitar and converted it to a sale the same day. I am looking forward to some added automation features down the line, but certainly will give 5 stars today!

Estrellamagick

This App is extra helpful if you are a company that deals with frequent customer offers, or enjoys the benefit of offering the offer option for your products. It is easy to use, and the "Make an offer" button blends well with the product description page. I certainly deem this app an ESSENTIAL and Rate it 5 STARS! Thank you Developers, keep up the fantastic work! Blessings.

Lift And Massage Chairs

We've only been using the app for a couple of weeks. But it definitely gets customers engaged and allows you to start a dialog that leads to sales. The recent modifications (Make an Offer button, mobile settings, etc.) are a big plus. Probably the best thing about the app is the support. Any time I have contacted them they respond very quickly - even on weekends. This is driving sales on my website.

Mulberry Muse

A very useful app and the customer service is phenomenal. Waiting on a few new features to be released. But they should be very soon! I love how it is a pop up and does it when someone tries to leave the site or their cart.

Lcdtvboards

Very useful app. Recently start using it. Will need some additional features though such as linking the offer more directly with all the product info. But for the price, I cannot complain.