Make an Offer

Make an Offer | Reviews

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

Luxeguru

Great app and great support team. Thank you very much for your help.

So1985dahling

Giving three stars only because I've just installed the app today so we will see how it goes. But it is a really awesome idea and hopefully will increase sales :)

Her Beautiful Essentials

I love the app, especially the concept. I have it to where a little popup window appears once your mouse leaves the main area to prompt my visitors to make an offer. I would definitely recommend that there be an automated email sent to customer that make an offer on the website. In the meantime, I think I am going to utilize mail chimp to make it appear professional. It would also be nice if the app auto adjust to the offer for that particular customer rather than me having to change the price on my store or create individual discounts. Thank you! (:

Bobkimballfineart

They never contacted me back for a problem I had. They only contacted me when I wrote a bad review about them.

Sweety Cats Boutique

Great app!!!! Just installed it yesterday and today already an offer!!!!
Hopefully I was curious because I did not receive any notification or email informing me I have an offer!
It requires however to work on it: manuel email to answer to the offer (I ve just sent a draft) It would be great to automate the after offer! ;)

Integrity Ps

App is missing features, I like the app but I would like the possibility to accept, counter or reject offer with the touch of a button, without needing to reply to emails.

Metju

interesting concept and already received offers from the 1st day i installed the app. the downside is that i cant reply with an offer back to the client, unless i write a normal email which takes quite a lot of time. another downside from my end, if that in order to offer the new price to a customer, i need to offer discount codes or modify the price of that product so my customer will take advantage to the new price. if the app would modify automatically the price for would save a lot of time and will be much more efficient. overall the app is good but needs to be automated much more to reach full potential.

Multiwear

I installed this about 2 weeks ago. After a few days, I got two offers. It was quiet for a while and then in recent days I got 2 more offers. Though I still see some people come and check it out and leave, so far, of those who have made an offer, when I counter back with something more reasonable, they seem to take it. I don't know in the long term how it affects my bottom line, but when just starting out, it's a great way to get sales in and a great way to not publicize really large discount prices. I decided to move my prices up because it didn't seem to affect sales either way but Make an Offer is a way to offer discounts to customers who wouldn't buy even at my low prices. it's your own decision if that is a smart move but it has helped to sell, bring in some $, and prevent me from constantly offering discounts. Sometimes offering discount coupons and publicizing them can also hurt your brand.

Yourgreatfinds

Outstanding service and communication from developer. There are some email glitches that we are working on. This is a valuable tool that my website greatly needed. I have had several sales as a result of this app. I am still trying it out, but I am leaning towards keeping it. It's not yet automated so you'll have to create a system for processing the offers. But the offers do come in. I am seeing some degree of customers not following through once the offer is accepted. I am working on a system for that. I absolutely recommend this app. I think that it is going to grow into a phenomenal tool that I will always want to have. Thank you Make an Offer! UPDATE: I left this app for a while because I needed automation. When they became automated they actually cared enough about my business to contact me several times to come back. I did not want to disturb my website, but this weekend I got a new theme and came back to MAO. I am so glad that I did. I was using Pricewaiter and I can tell you that THIS is the better offer app. If you are trying to decide, take it from me. Make an Offer is the one to chose. Better product and customer service that lets you know that this company cares about their customers. If I could give it 10 stars, I would!!

Collect It Mania

Fantastic service. Button was originally to small, the text didn't match my store text and it was slightly out of place. All three things were resolved quickly and efficiently. Feel free to check it out www.collect-it-mania.co.uk.

Button paid itself off the next day I had it!