Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

Xo Zoas And Corals

Great app. My only gripe is that it can over complicate checkout for buyers if they purchase multiple items.

Dulcinaantiques Com

Amazing customer service :) Happy with the results. Please go for it!

Campton Clothing Apparel

Love it for the most part. Wish customers could add other things to their cart, as the app only lets them apply for one type of offer each time, making them have to pay separate shipping each time if they want to accept each offer

Ebikemarketplace Com

This app was instrumental in getting some of our products moving. We like the interface and implementation within our Shopify account. Of course, it does lend itself to some lowball offers that come in, but it gives some interesting data on what people are willing to pay for certain items.

Hagan Ski Mountaineering

Very helpful app. Announcing a sale, in this case a Moving Sale, really helped kick up interest - and the Make an Offer sale resulted in much greater sales than a year-end sale. I sell skis, and they come in numerous lengths. The app allowed individuals to make purchases without specifying length, which created extra work to resolve.

2018/5/29: The ability to limit the pop up to certain items has proven very useful. I enable the pop up on clearance items, which helps move them, and don't enable it on current items, which preserves pricing and makes my retailers happy.

Welcome Home Decor And More

I love the idea of the app because it gives my customers some wiggle room on what they pay. I didn't rate four stars because no one has used it yet so I haven't actually got to see it in action. I do love the app and its ease of use once I experience an offer from someone using it I may change my rating.

shoptheoutdoorlife.com

Izol Uv

Very responsive and care about customer satisfaction

Integrity Ps

App is missing features, I like the app but I would like the possibility to accept, counter or reject offer with the touch of a button, without needing to reply to emails.

Metju

interesting concept and already received offers from the 1st day i installed the app. the downside is that i cant reply with an offer back to the client, unless i write a normal email which takes quite a lot of time. another downside from my end, if that in order to offer the new price to a customer, i need to offer discount codes or modify the price of that product so my customer will take advantage to the new price. if the app would modify automatically the price for would save a lot of time and will be much more efficient. overall the app is good but needs to be automated much more to reach full potential.

Lcdtvboards

Very useful app. Recently start using it. Will need some additional features though such as linking the offer more directly with all the product info. But for the price, I cannot complain.

2 Next