Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

Virtual2Buy

This is one of the main feature for my website. This helped me to improve lot of traffics. Also this is something unique idea

Topchoice Electronics

Highly recommend this app. Pro. you will get a customer who is ready to buy but looking for a deal. Con. You will never go to sell customer at MSRP price.

Just Riding

I really like the new version of this app I am already starting to see conversions after a couple of days...

Bijoux Medusa

Great APPS! Help me a lot to make a sales. This actually really good apps to boost conversion of customers

Walldecker

Nice sidebar or windowed offer inputs which are easy to customize and will suit any theme. The team at Make an Offer app is quick to respond and very helpful. I had some difficulty with some html email templates which they initially didn't support out of the box, but they rolled up their sleeves and changed their code to make it happen. Recommended!

JDM Engine Zone

Surprisingly the best app we ever found. Lots of leads and sales can be acquired through Make An Offer. Still going strong 2 years later!!

Big Box Outlet Store

Will boost sales!
we have been using this app for over a year now and love it.
This little app will boost your sales!

US1Vacuums

This is an amazing app! My conversion rate went through the roof thanks to this app. The support team is outstanding as well. I highly recommend this app!

Earring.com

nice app! i wish it was better pop up look, but i am a customer. looking forward for advance features. thanks and i hope all of you write review because this pops up every second wowowoowowoowowo

La Flame Merch Shop

this app helped me a lot, i like the design and it's easy to use, my sales are definitely going up!!!