Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

Beautylet Cosmeticos Naturais

Although we still do not have strong adoption ... but is due that we still do not have BIG TRAFIC ... I see a lot of value into this app.

What some customers comment is that they would like to make an offer to several products at once ...

I understand that this includes a lot of complexity but maybe you could considerer an option of customer make a offer to the whole CART ... and this would be a discretionary offer that merchant need to decide without RULES ...

Of course this can be a DRIVE TO CRAZY in a VERY HIGH TRAFFIC store but to beginning merchants would be a great way to motivate customer.

Well done for now. Congratulations

March 31, 2020

This is awesome feedback. We are going to look at this and see how we can solve this. Really appreciate your kind words.

End To End Gallery

A Must Have App! Easy to setup and Easier to use! We love the features our business would not be the same without it! Thank you!

March 31, 2020

Thankyou! We also think its a must have app! so good to hear that our app is driving a positive change.

updatemedicine

Great apps and nice platform, enhance customers interaction.
It will be perfect if you could make this apps in IOS & Android

Recommended !!!

March 24, 2020

Love it! Thanks for the kind words and super excited that our app is helping you enhance customers interaction - its exactly where we believe our app's value prop is! great suggestion on the app (will add it to the list) - we are actually working on something quite interesting right now...will share more details soon :)

Interior Auctions

We have been using this app to help our customers get the best deals on our products, I highly recommend this app if you are selling on other marketplaces to encourage use of your own website.

March 23, 2020

Thankyou so much for the kind words! seeing our app helps our store owners makes all the hard work worth while!

2ndhnd.com - Quality Office Furniture

App works great and revenue has increased approx 25% just from the traffic through the APP. Would highly recommennd

March 23, 2020

Wohoooo! super excited for you guys and thankyou so much for your kind words! it means a lot.

Milvertons

We installed this app a few months ago. The installation was straightforward. Make an Offer works as advertised. Nice app!

March 23, 2020

Thankyou thankyou! onboarding is a huge focus for us so I am super glad that you had a good experience. Thanks for the kind words!

Luxuria & Co.

Great app! We are trying to get our buyers off eBay who are use to making offers so this app has been great for us. The only downside is that it does not integrate with multi-currency therefore offers can only be made in the default currency set in your store. It would be nice to see this feature become available in the future.

BAYSUPERSTORE

I was looking for an app that would give all the features make an offer provides, similar to what ebay does with their best offer option. This application met my expectation and truly increases sales - in a first week of install I had more dales than ever before and my customers love the fact that they can now directly make an offer on the website

If you want to see it working visit my site to see live. Only I wish they didn’t charge 2% fee and have a 10$ max charge or flat 1% especially on high ticketed items.

I highly recommend this application

www.baysuperstore.com

Score Authentics

I usually do not write reviews but this App is worth my time! We hopped on the Make an Offer bandwagon beginning of 2019 and it really increased our sales. We stopped running sales instead take full advantage of MAO. From what we can see our visitors / clients love it too. We can only recommend. If you are an MAO app user and run into technical problems, contact their support staff and work with them instead of leaving unnecessary whiny negative ratings this app does not deserve. They are very responsive and ready to help. Looking forward to see how this app will help us through the holiday season. Keep up the great work!

DSF Antique Jewelry

Good app. I used it for over 6 months now and it works very well, helpful for business. It was really easy to set up.