Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

Laptops For Less

This is an great app with great support! The developers are friendly and quick to respond. Ivan has been incredibly helpful, him and his team added functionality to the app for us within 24 Hours of my request. Would definitely recommend.

Elevatione

This app is pretty great and for us, it has generated in the first month (trial month) over $5k additional revenue.

I don't think of it as a cheap app, I think of it as an app that allows you to connect with customers in a way you usually can't. By opening up the door to hearing from customers their issues with price, you give yourself a chance to have a dialog with the customer.

I also love how it has filters so for some products it can accept automatically, and others it counters.

Their support team was amazing, and they even added additional functionality for me personally, which was a life saver. To Ivan specifically, I'm thrilled you did what you did, and so quickly too!

Xvelosaloonx

great app and amazing customer-service!

highly recommended!

Bruce Nolan

Awesome app! Highly recommended

Wine Consigners Inc

The app has helped cultivate a wider community base. It has brought us greater engagement from new customers who otherwise would browse by. It's nice to give customers a say.

We only wish the offers could automate more than 1 item at a time.

Xo Zoas And Corals

Great app. My only gripe is that it can over complicate checkout for buyers if they purchase multiple items.

Feather Baby

This app works great, exactly as described, and is a good money-maker. And their customer support is top-notch!

Premade Designs 2

Definitely recommend. Customer support is great and the app increased my sales

Sunwakes Sunglasses

App seems to work well except the branding area - can´t customize it to my shop.

I am finding out that customers receive an makeofferapp email, not from my shop ... hence they either don't know what it is or think is spam.

The conversion rate for us is not working - we accept offers but so far no sales.

Fashion Lovers Boutique

App works Great! Very useful, customers love it.